Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Girtls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girtls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? (541 Views)

I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? / My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girtls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by firstking01(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2016
I'm just wondering...why do girls and ofcourse except the sex workers always cheated and used after sexundecided...most times immediately after sex you'd see the "had i know i wouldn't 've" written all over their faces even when they had it with their boyfriendsundecided...come on girls, some of we guys will from that moment cherish and adore you for life, cos we understand you did it outa love...change this your attitude especially if the person you did it with is worth itundecided...
Re: Girtls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 18, 2016
Okay undecided
Re: Girtls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by adegunwa4real(m): 7:30am On Mar 18, 2016
Because you don't cuddle them and tell them sweet words after sex! U just fck, get up and start dressing up!

2 Likes

Re: Girtls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by EzePromoe: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2016
Because you just insert your rod and walk away with no pre-intimacy and then she will feel like a bored hole undecided
Re: Girtls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by Elzends(m): 7:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Na so una wan take start 2day?
Re: Girtls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by Maamin(m): 7:40am On Mar 18, 2016
What do we have here?

Re: Girtls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 18, 2016
I feel absolutely unattached.

I dont even remember that i just did something.
Do u always remember the u are breathing, its as simple as that

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For Every Man / My Weird Experience Today / Video.: Beware Where You Put That Joy Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.