Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men (1602 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by PasD(m): 9:05am On Mar 18, 2016
12 THINGS EVERY WOMAN NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT MEN
Heart2Heart With Pst Andy
Here’s a list of things that will help you create a strong & lasting
relationship with any guy. And if you need any extra help, I offer
private tutorials. You know where to find me.
1.Stay Away From His Phone If He Asks You To.
If you go browsing near his phone without his permission, you’ll
regret it. Dont ask me why. If u want peace in d relationship, let
his phone be.

2.You Can’t Change Him.
I know you know this somehow, but on some level, you may still
think you can. No, You can’t. Stop trying to. You either Love him
the way he is or let him go

3.He Wants You To Like What He Likes
Whether it’s movies, sports or hobbies, he wants you to enjoy
those things with him. Even if it’s not your thing, try to have fun
with the fact that it makes him happy.

4.He’s Not Thinking Long Term Yet.
No matter how much a man loves a woman, he's not thinking long
term yet. He just wants to play. Men only think long term when
they are ready. But once a woman likes a man, she starts thinking
of marriage, flowers & commitment ring.

5.He Will Choose His Friends Over You
They’ve been with him far way longer than you have, and no
matter how much he loves you, let his friends be.

6. Never Criticize His Mother
There are qualities she has that he sees in you, so try to figure out
what those are and relate to her on that level.

7.Don’t Ask Questions You Don’t Want To Know The Answers To.
He’s got a history & so do you. If you love him for who he is now,
don’t worry so much about the steps he took to get there.

8. Withholding Sex Is A Dangerous Game (For Couples Only)
I don’t care how mad you are at him, if you cut him off for an
extended period of time, what happens next is on you.

9.He’s Jealous Of All Your Male Friends
If you’re confiding things to other men & he finds out about it, he’s
going to get jealous. Sorry to break it to you, but he wants to be
the only man in your life.

10.Watch Your Weight.
Just because you landed him doesn’t mean you can eat whatever
you want & stop going to the gym.

11. If You’ve Been Living Together For Longer Than 2Years, He’s
Not Going To Marry You
At that point, he already considers himself married, and the idea of
a wedding is more of a hassle than the special day it is to you.
You can try to force him into it if you want, but…
To be continued.

12 add yours

Coming soon are THINGS EVERY MAN NEEDS TO
KNOW ABOUT WOMEN.
Get the latest Relationship talks directly on your phone.
Add Pin: 55DC82D0
Whatsapp: 08032063909
Facebook: Andy Deloveguru
I Care.
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by DBossNG(m): 9:11am On Mar 18, 2016
Alright
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by Monalisa185(f): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2016
even without him asking you to stay off his phone, you have no business going near his phone...
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by falconey(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2016
undecided
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 18, 2016
That no.5 is right, you will see ur guy you are dating always hanging around with his friends.
You will find yourself dragging his attention time with his friends. Sometimes annoying.
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by JustOzito(f): 9:30am On Mar 18, 2016
when he is with his friends, he always hold and caress my hand
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2016
Hmmm....... Does luv really exist...... undecided

Op you are right. Touching a guy's phone without his permission is a NO for me. Men are meant to cheat. Just have this in mind that no matter the number of girls he chat with, you might be the special one.

Only a nice heart dat can change a guy.

He will surely choose his friends over you because he is not stupid * Till he gets married to you, that is when you become his best friend and wife.

Every guys JEWEL is his mother, A mother and a son is just like toothpaste and toothbrush (Joint demand). His mum is also your mum so don't criticize her.

smiley

1 Like

Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 18, 2016
He is a god worship him undecided undecided
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by Affable0709(m): 9:35am On Mar 18, 2016
12.She must know that she is not his only girlfriend.

13. She should know when he is in the right mood. Don't go nagging when he's had enough.. Just know the right time.

14. She must be soft, no man likes to see his girl crying. Your softness brings he's out.
15. Talk to him. No man likes a boring woman... Chitchat, tickle him. (I'm allergic to tickles, I could mess up big time in the crowd when done.)

16. Know he has eyes for other woman with other fancy assets, but don't go crucifying him, he's only being natural...

17. Know that if he loves you, he'd care for you, and vice versa.

18. Know that he's not comfortable when you ask him for money, he might as well ask you what you want it for.. Just try to earn it. Don't go looking like a lady with a shovel staring at a fortune .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by PasD(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2016
yes worship him and receive the blessings...
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by bankybobo11: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2016
Number 1 and 9 are so on point. 4 is not applicable to me though
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by bankybobo11: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Op you are right. Touching a guy's phone without his permission is a NO for me. Men are meant to cheat. Just have this in mind that no matter the number of girls he chat with, you might be the special one.

Only a nice heart dat can change a guy.

He will surely choose his friends over you because he is not stupid * Till he gets married to you, that is when you become his best friend and wife.

Every guys JEWEL is his mother, A mother and a son is just like toothpaste and toothbrush (Joint demand). His mum is also your mum so don't criticize her.

smiley

#WifeMaterialSpotted. With this reasoning, I can emphatically say you're ready for marriage

1 Like

Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by geni340(f): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2016
no 3 is soo true...My boo is always asking me to watch football...what for

1 Like

Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 18, 2016
bankybobo11:

#WifeMaterialSpotted. With this reasoning, I can emphatically say you're ready for marriage

Is doesn't matter whether I am ready for marriage,....... Its good to be good no matter where you find yourself..
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by bankybobo11: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Is doesn't matter whether I am ready for marriage,....... Its good to be good no matter where you find yourself..

Don't mind me MiLady, I was just being sarcastic.
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by Jtmanager(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Make I enter before we reach fp
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by yinkard4me(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Men are meant to cheat. Just have this in mind that no matter the number of girls he chat with, you might be the special one.

smiley
I pity u with this mentality... The special one.
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
That no.10 is so on point, pls try to maintain your weight... the rate at which females weight change after securing a man is alarming....

Just to add.... Pls dont go spreading your dirty linen in public at the slightest challenge, the issue can be resolved between you both, or go meet a relationship expert, not some female friend that'll only help to ignite the anger between both sides...

I honestly dont expect you to love soccer b'cos i do, what i dont want is criticizing me b'cos of it... i definitely wont criticize you watching indian and philippine films simply b'cos i dont watch it. smiley

1 Like

Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by Bayonle10: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
yinkard4me:

I pity u with this mentality... The special one.
she's right ooo
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by Laveda(f): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
He is a god worship him undecided undecided
angry angry
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Laveda:
angry angry
grin grin grin

isn't he ?
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by Laveda(f): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin

isn't he ?

You're a joker grin grin
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Laveda:

You're a joker grin grin
Monalisa185:
even without him asking you to stay off his phone, you have no business going near his phone...
Laveda:

You're a joker grin grin
now u get the gist wink wink

How are you BTW ? smiley
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by Laveda(f): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
now u get the gist wink wink

How are you BTW ? smiley
grin grin

I'm good babe, you? smiley
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Laveda:
grin grin
I'm good babe, you? smiley
I'm very good smiley

Thanks wink
Re: 12 Notable Things Every Lady Must Know About Men by Laveda(f): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I'm very good smiley

Thanks wink
smiley kiss smiley

(1) (Reply)

Girl Post FVCK Video Of Her And Her Boyfriend On Facebook (PICS/VIDEO) / Compliments For Girls / Young Nigerian Igbo Boy Tears The Bible....then Used It As A Toilet Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.