Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? (2830 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by live4christ: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2016
most people believe every lady should be clean and neat.Yes they must.To my surprise you will see some ladies using paper for collection of mensuration.some ladies find it difficult to wash their pants or change it regularly. when you visit some,their room looks untidy with odour of dirty clothes oozing out from where it is gathered.finally, just try to smell their hair,na die b DAT.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by kajoula(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2016
The fat one are dirty......classify please smiley
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Okay grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by Meeloreh(f): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2016
kajoula:
wow! U just classified it shey? Ur classification is even worse

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by Monalisa185(f): 10:04am On Mar 18, 2016
last time I checked, the word DIRTINESS did not come into existence for a particular gender...

By the way, op, what efforts have you made to correct those 'supposedly' dirty girls?

The change you seek, starts with you

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2016
kajoula:
Fat ginni...abeg joor..the fat ones are always conscious about their body and spend more time looking nice n smell nice too....I tried to go down once on the so called Skinny girl,and the smell tat emitted 4rm tat thing was mind blowing...but if yhu look @ her ....yhu'll think she get class...shior..sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2016
live4christ:
most people believe every lady should be clean and neat.Yes they must.To my surprise you will see some ladies using paper for collection of mensuration. some ladies find it difficult to wash their pants or change it regularly. when you visit some,their room looks untidy with odour of dirty clothes oozing out from where it is gathered.finally, just try to smell their hair,na die b DAT.

Where about? shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by Adasun(m): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2016
[size=35pt]yuckembarassed[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2016
slyIsaac:

Fat ginni...abeg joor..the fat ones are always conscious about their body and spend more time looking nice n smell nice too....I tried to go down once on the so called Skinny girl,and the smell tat emitted 4rm tat thing was mind blowing...but if yhu look @ her ....yhu'll think she get class...shior..sad
grin grin

Sorry for your loss grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by live4christ: 10:11am On Mar 18, 2016
Monalisa185:
last time I checked, the word DIRTINESS did not come into existence for a particular gender...

By the way, op, what efforts have you made to correct those 'supposedly' dirty girls?

The change you seek, starts with you
You can only force a horse to the stream but you can't force the horse to drink water
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by geni340(f): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2016
mayb we're dirty, bt an average girl is cleaner than a corresponding dude...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2016
live4christ:
most people believe every lady should be clean and neat.Yes they must.To my surprise you will see some ladies using paper for collection of mensuration.some ladies find it difficult to wash their pants or change it regularly. when you visit some,their room looks untidy with odour of dirty clothes oozing out from where it is gathered.finally, just try to smell their hair,na die b DAT.

Hmm grin use paper for the collection of menses! That's absurd.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by Monalisa185(f): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2016
live4christ:
You can only force a horse to the stream but you can't force the horse to drink water

how does this answer my question?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by live4christ: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2016
geni340:
mayb we're dirty, bt an average girl is cleaner than a corresponding dude...
Thanks for accepting the fact that you ladies are dirty.but come only the few ones with my fiancee are neat and clean.if you want to know how neat a lady is,visit her unaware
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by meelorlah(f): 10:20am On Mar 18, 2016
Haba op, which kinda exaggeration is that? Paper to collect period? Abeg tell me another one.

Being dirty isn't based on gender it is an individual ish. I've seen very neat guys and dirty girls, seen very dirty guys and neat girls.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by live4christ: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2016
meelorlah:
Haba op, which kinda exaggeration is that? Paper to collect period? Abeg tell me another one.

Being dirty isn't based on gender it is an individual ish. I've seen very neat guys and dirty girls, seen very dirty guys and neat girls.
Am damn serious about the paper issue.some even use clothes. They will not tell you now.newspapers things
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by live4christ: 10:29am On Mar 18, 2016
Monalisa185:

how does this answer my question?
you can only tell them but can not force them to change.don't you know how to interpret proverbs
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by kajoula(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2016
Meeloreh:
wow! U just classified it shey? Ur classification is even worse
slyIsaac:

grin grin grin grin Don't crucify me.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by meelorlah(f): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2016
live4christ:
Am damn serious about the paper issue.some even use clothes. They will not tell you now.newspapers things
Not that I'm really surprised, I only find it too ridiculous to use paper. Y dem go tell me b4?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin

Sorry for your loss grin
Thank yhu brethren grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by firstking01(m): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Okay grin

hmmmm
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 18, 2016
slyIsaac:

vaginal odour doesn't necessarily have to do wt being dirty
1.if a lady has performed an abortion bfr and twsnt properly done it could cause a bad odour
Dats y u av to tell a lady who has a vaginal odour she has it..u might be saving ha live
2.underlying infections cause odours too
3.dont forget d vagina has its smell
So hope ya nt mixing tins up
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2016
bardella1:
vaginal odour doesn't necessarily have to do wt being dirty
1.if a lady has performed an abortion bfr and twsnt properly done it could cause a bad odour
Dats y u av to tell a lady who has a vaginal odour she has it..u might be saving ha live
2.underlying infections cause odours too
3.dont forget d vagina has its smell
So hope ya nt mixing tins up
Nah am not mixing it up...ts something I enjoy doin...I know a dirty one when I smell it undecided
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2016
slyIsaac:

Nah am not mixing it up...ts something I enjoy doin...I know a dirty one when I smell it undecided
happy to knwo u enjoy doing it wink
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 18, 2016
bardella1:
happy to knwo u enjoy doing it wink
grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2016
That shows the kind of ratchet, local, classless girls you roll with which also depicts the kind of person you are.

And who the fůck uses paper as sanitary Towels?? Op, I'm sure it's all these mama put/ekaette slum girls you hang out with.

You need to upgrade yourself in order to roll with the classy babes
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by suwalee(f): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2016
kajoula:
a very shallow nd myopic way to tink SMH
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by realtalk19: 11:41am On Mar 18, 2016
i guess the calibre of ladies u ar referring to ar the ones u relate with.u nid to move out of your comfort zone nd av a rethink on ur hypothesis.

there ar sweet, clean babes nd ladies.its just that you havnt met them. i meet them evryday .
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by Cholls(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2016
my brothers I swear they're very dirty. ...

Haters am back.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by faith551(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2016
its not gender restricted but its a big turn off for me.I dnt know whats so difficult in taking ur bathe regularly,doing your laundry and wearing a nice perfume,its that easy
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by chimerase2: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Morale lesson undecided
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Dirty? by faith551(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2016
slyIsaac:

let me finish the sentence for you "but even upon the smell you went ahead to do it cause you don't want her to notice or get unhappy and leave" grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Word For This Guy(pics 18+ Only) / When A Guy Wants To See You Nude By All Means? / My Story: “how I Was Raped By A Woman” – A Man Recounts His Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.