Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,374 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher (31667 Views)

Students 'Tied To Cross And Whipped' In Ogun For Being Late / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Gbadeade(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
satuma10:
Honestly if this story is real the woman and her police husband who arrested under aged pupil(8years old)are nothing but fools that are surposed to be thrown inside lions den rather than police cell so they can have it hard with animals because their actions is more than office abuse.Do some Nigerians have conscience at all?If this act is done to his child buy somebody ,how will he feel?I think its time when people will challenge the so called uniformed men and women.I pray such does not come my way because if any animal tries it as a police officer he will never rest .i will make sure he is relieved of his job both his wife and for the proprietress of the school ,alot of actions is expected of her on the teacher if not she should get prepared to loose other pupils period.
walahi i totally agree with you , i only pray as do dat such does not come my way , there will be trouble .. useless husband and wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Cornerstone001: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
wHAT THE ?? Bring da holy cane !!!!! , e mu kpankere mimo wa !!!! , that ploice man (not police , cos he isnt one) needs lashing , his wife needs bashing , in fact all of their brains needs washing my rhymes needs praising grin grin grin grin grin Nonsense pipo !!!!

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by mhizbright: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
wonders shall never end
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by nortcentrallord(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
This policeman and the wife should be prosecuted to the FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW to serve as a deterrent to other alcohol filled head policemen.
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
May God deliver us from troublesome wives, and policmen who are controlled by the pussy. shocked
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Phaytte(f): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
wiringdpt:
Nigerian police and foolishness is like bread and beans

Like siamese twins
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Ruletown(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ajuwon police station is notorious, this is not the first time such is happening, the policemen in tat station are really above the law, often atimes u will see them raid innocent citizen from 11pm and keep them in d cell without no reason, d next day if u don't have 5k u will b booked 4 wandering without no just reason, this particular Mr Oni of Ajuwon police station is nothing but a drunk, I wonder ow the NPF would employ such a waste, want to use this opportunity to pledge with d relevant organizations to please not let this abuse of power be swept under the carpet like most abuse cases under this particular Ajuwon police station.
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Abimbade: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Download pay my dues here @gudanglagu.biz/242988622/download-lagu-pay-my-dues-by-dreybaba/Download. A song by a nairalander
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by ladyF(f): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
timidapsin:
Can someone summarize this and mention me abeg undecided
lol see you....but if it's 10 minutes video of cossy's bobby, you go watch and and replay about 10 times grin

scroll and read it jor tongue
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Oruku: 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
Abuse of office and misapplication of responsibility
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by timidapsin(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
ladyF:

lol see you....but if it's 10 minutes video of cossy's bobby, you go watch and and replay about 10 times grin

scroll and read it jor tongue
tongue
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by KruggerINC(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
This is a very blizzard story and I'm infuriated that such could happen in this country.Please my people let us not keep quiet and let his one pass by.That police man and the whole station who were complicit in this matter should be brought to justice if it is true .....This case should be investigated to the very end.....make we shout...I want to see that woman on Channels TV telling her own side of the story....I wanna see her.neighbors who witnessed the events...I wanna see the headmistress of the school on TV confirming or denying if she heard such gist....we must not let this case die down....there must be justice for the victims in this case....this is a new era ...we must use our voice....I'm infuriated angry
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by rasco2000me: 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY SHOULD BE ASKD ON WHAT ROLE THEY PLAY,IF NO ROLE THE SCHOOL SHOUL BE CLOSED AND WITHDRAW THERE OPERATING LICENSE,THE WOMAN SHOULD BE SACK,AND POLICE OFFICER DISMISSED,THIS WILL STAND AS DETERRENCE TO OTHER
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Roydeking1989: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin. Senseless Nigerian Police Force. What can they do with an eight year old child? What a way to go for our policemen!
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by pwettiejay(f): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
I can't just imagine that scenario, an 8yr old child, dats abt a grade 3 or 4 student, in a police station, for a ridiculous "offence"
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Thaiwhoe: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin[color=#990000][/color] we go flog Policemen Koboko o!!! Because dem do is Ojoro o!!!

Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Thaiwhoe: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin[color=#990000][/color] we go flog Policemen Koboko o!!! Because dem do us Ojoro o!!!

Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
I'm waiting for this kinda opportunity so I'll sue their assss for damages. Na so person take dey turn millionaire overnight.

But police no go wan gimme d opportunity. There's sth abt my countenance dat puts dem in dia place grin
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Socketbet: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mmmm
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by loomer: 12:18am On Mar 19, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

ahahah! guy noo, police still they help us ooo, if no poice omo na chaos everywhere be that......

Police no be chaos on its own? Make them turn dem to cleaners and shoe shiners maybe their heads go come down.
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Pokemon43(f): 5:47am On Mar 19, 2016
Ona elei gidigon
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Exponental(m): 7:37am On Mar 19, 2016
Mr Onimole should escalate this issue. He should visit Ministry of social development and women affairs Oke mosan Abeokuta. Also, Ministry of Education Abeokuta too. That child's education will be threatened in that school. They will help reach the police commissioner better and matters won't be swept under carpet.
Husband police n wife teacher should be punished.
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Yusluv13(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2016
Funny and stupidity. ..The child expressed his emotion pain about how teacher maltreated him and jailed 4 dat ? This should be take light bcs it will create fear for children to express their pain for their parent which done as an action or inaction from other ... justice Sud be made upon dat teacher strictly to serve as a lead on for others and give children right to express their emotional pain etc
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by fireforfire: 9:37am On Mar 19, 2016
Detaining a minor?
Chaiii. naija is finished
C why i hate nig police? very demonic hard hearted illiterates
Useless bunch!!!
after now som imbeciles wil com here n say d police is ur friend.
Let me see dt memeber of my family dat eil join d police force.
After disowning him/her, d curse i wil place.on his head no go b here o.
A dead man wil b better dan him.
Oniranu pple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees / Excursion Disaster: OOU NASS President Dies In An Accident (Pics) / Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.