Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,350 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) (31529 Views)

Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Passing His WAEC And JAMB / 15-Year-Old Boy Aces All His WAEC Papers, Scores 332 In JAMB (Photo) / Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by BornorBang: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Update from

Bonfil Bornege Kobina, a young ghanaian boy who moulds bricks to earn a living has revealed that he achieved 7A’s in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), Siggy reports.

The past student of Ofori Panin Senior High School in the Eastern Region of Ghana couldn’t further his education after completing school in 2019 due to financial constraints.

He recalled finances were hard after he completed school, and his parents couldn’t afford to buy him admission forms to the university.

Originally, Kobina wanted to study Science in senior high school but settled on Business with Cost Accounting because he wasn’t performing in Science back in junior high school.

Kobina told Kofi Adoma Nwanwanii on Kofi TV in a recent interview that his mother sells fresh fish at the market to cater for the family, revealing that his father is struggling with ill-health.

Nonetheless, he excelled in his final exams, scoring 7A’s in WASSCE. He’s still keeping hope alive and his quest to become a Forensic Psychologist in the future despite the financial impediment to his education.

https:///young-bricklayer-reveals-he-had-7as-in-his-waec-photos/

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by BornorBang: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2021

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Sixsigmahub: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
I had already written an essay of how Nigeria is bad and unpleasant then I checked well and saw he's Ghanaian angry grin

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
It can be in a miracle center

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by DonnyD24hj: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
I had already written an essay of how Nigeria is bad and unpleasant then I checked well and saw he's Ghanaian angry grin

I have always been guided by this rule. if I find it difficult to write an essay, then I turn for help to a professional essay writer ecobnb.com due to his skills and knowledge my essays are always well received by teachers
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
The guy is good

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
if you're from naija God for pick your call through some of our celebrity with GoFundMe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by CampussNews: 4:57am On Oct 08, 2021
hakeemhakeem:
if you're from naija God for pick your call through some of our celebrity with GoFundMe

How many Students have they helped in Nigeria with GoFundMe? If it's not a slut that goes to BBN and back, Nigerians won't assisit with GoFundMe

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2021
He should be awarded a scholarship, with all he stated up there I think he is highly ambitious.

No be Oluwole miracle centre O'level graduate cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2021
What We Do To Survive, does not define us!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2021
cool

May your helper locate you

5 Likes

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by JavaScript90: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2021
Even if African governments can't properly afford to make education get to the poor, what are the private companies and multi nationals doing in regards to education? Despite university education being very expensive in America, there are a lot of grants and scholarships put up by private companies and NGOs to make sure that bright students like this brick layer achieve university education. But our NGOs and multinationals are more interested in sponsoring bbnaija(don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with the show) and building mosques and churches. What I am saying is that we should make it a point of duty that great talents like this are not hindered because of lack of finance.

We should accord same fanfare we accord to shows like bbnaija to education as well

9 Likes

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by salbis(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2021
May his destiny helper locate him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by highchief1: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2021
BornorBang:
Update from

Bonfil Bornege Kobina, a young ghanaian boy who moulds bricks to earn a living has revealed that he achieved 7A’s in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), Siggy reports.

The past student of Ofori Panin Senior High School in the Eastern Region of Ghana couldn’t further his education after completing school in 2019 due to financial constraints.

He recalled finances were hard after he completed school, and his parents couldn’t afford to buy him admission forms to the university.

Originally, Kobina wanted to study Science in senior high school but settled on Business with Cost Accounting because he wasn’t performing in Science back in junior high school.

Kobina told Kofi Adoma Nwanwanii on Kofi TV in a recent interview that his mother sells fresh fish at the market to cater for the family, revealing that his father is struggling with ill-health.

Nonetheless, he excelled in his final exams, scoring 7A’s in WASSCE. He’s still keeping hope alive and his quest to become a Forensic Psychologist in the future despite the financial impediment to his education.

https:///young-bricklayer-reveals-he-had-7as-in-his-waec-photos/
if u like get 70B in Nigeria certification does not count
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2021
Leave this shithole if you can before you waste like this boy. I pray his tide turns around in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2021
Africa would kill your talents....... grin

If he was abroad, A levels would be FREE & gets a student loan to attend university or he gets sponsored/scholarship......... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2021
All he needs is a good guidance and sponsorer...
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
This country can settle down scatter person dreams undecided

Well,I'm not surprised....Even for bakery self,I dey BSc holders on a stead wey dey hustle.... Myself,I no really need to remind anybody say I be civil engineer but like this now,I laminate my result keep for my file until I go gather enough money tay bolt leave this country......Beta Glass company na the same thing too lipsrsealed. Many graduates dey there dey pick bottles just to put food on their tables.. Na the way the country just want us to be.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2021
You can still achieve thise dreams of yours, Brother!
Just be determined to "nefer giffup!"
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2021
I wish him greatness. His path is clean unlike all these idióts that go into fraud to feed themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2021
If wishes were horses, beggars will ride.

Such a pity. This is what an average African face always.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2021
DonnyD24hj:

I have always been guided by this rule. if I find it difficult to write an essay, then I turn for help to a professional essay writer ecobnb.com due to his skills and knowledge my essays are always well received by teachers
So you've been a cheat right from your school days!

1 Like

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by updatechange(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2021
Smart dude lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Eagle360(m): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2021
He will find helper soon.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2021
Na by A? No use your brain
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by McAausim: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2021
cool
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Africa would kill your talents....... grin

If he was abroad, A levels would be FREE & gets a student loan to attend university or he gets sponsored/scholarship......... wink

It's really sad, bro.
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by Grace001: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2021
He had better find his way out of this shithole africa .

Once he is out of this Africa shore to a better country, he will be surprise of the potentials inside of him when he start to unleash these potentials.

If he remain in Africa , hardship and suffering won’t let him unleash any potentials
Re: Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) by dettolgel: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2021
That's great for the young man. I hope he finds a way to build on that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Science College Where Students Are Raised In Squalour / How To Check Your WAEC Result In 2 Minutes With Your Mobile Phone / Teachers In Abia Clean Up Schools Before Resumption (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.