Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal (20846 Views)

Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / FG Hires And Trains 80 Lawyers To Try High Profile Criminal Cases / Saraki And His 80 Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by don4real18(m): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by omozu1(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
God will help us all in this country Nigeria
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by wengerjay(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Saraki

1 Like

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Adet5(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nigeria
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Excelboi(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Probably want to use the high number of lawyers to intimidate the judge...

1 Like

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by lailo: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Another prove that the judiciary is in a mess.Technical intimidation of the court.

1 Like

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by oye9ja(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ok
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by wellmax(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
I actually read, 80 year old lawyer
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Dklef(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Dklef(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
congrats to him, i guess? Smh
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Abdullateeflawal(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
still waiting....
judgement day!
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Ferdinandu(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Now He is intimidating Government with the Government money he stole. Saraki must go to prison for this Country to be sanitised.

1 Like

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
SARAKI is challenging the validity of the charges by saying the Attorney General did not have power to filed charges against him or that he was not informed before the charges were filed against him.
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by iamauxin(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
moscobabs:
80 lawyers?

Law is a bad profession.

99% of lawyers will not make heaven
don't talk trash, seems you were denied admission to study law.

1 Like

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by FrancisIgya: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
79 shameless SAN on a mission of intimidation. How many SANS have ever shown interest to defend petty thieves in court? In anycase, they will soon bury their heads in shame.

2 Likes

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by senatorbayor(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
enairaprof:
Some lawyers are without dignity.

How ?
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
The many lawyers he brings, the higher the gravity of his fall.
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by bettercreature(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
I hope the case will not be adjourned for more than 3 days as stipulated by Chief Justice Muhammed
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by yakubuadeiza(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Acidosis:
More than 50 ACN leaders accompany Tinubu to CCT trial in 2011.

No big deal

Besides people should stop complaining about the numbers of Lawyers and Senators accompanying Saraki.

How can 80 Lawyers be greater than the Federal Government and all the members of APC fighting against him?

It takes common sense to understand that 50 is not bigger than the F.G with its over 170 million people. The F.G is the entity intimidating Saraki, not the other way...

Now to the irrational minds; say after me: 80 is not greater than 170 million grin grin

economicconfidential.com/2011/12/tinubu-the-drama-and-the-fact-on-trial-day/

www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/tinubus-trial-begins-as-acn-leaders-storm-abuja/

#I am not an hypocrite
#war against hypocrisy
Ilafinebira.........huohuohuohuo.......hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by skullbaba: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
To be truthful this is rubbish. He is using Nigerias money to fight Nigeria. Our systems need to be strengthen
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by flokii: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
In a sane society..

Saraki would have stepped aside since..

buh NO.. pride and greed won't allow it

1 Like

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Jiyal(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thank you my man. I support you.
Acidosis:
More than 50 ACN leaders accompany Tinubu to CCT trial in 2011.

No big deal

Besides people should stop complaining about the numbers of Lawyers and Senators accompanying Saraki.

How can 80 Lawyers be greater than the Federal Government and all the members of APC fighting against him?

It takes common sense to understand that 50 is not bigger than the F.G with its over 170 million people. The F.G is the entity intimidating Saraki, not the other way...

Now to the irrational minds; say after me: 80 is not greater than 170 million grin grin

#I am not an hypocrite
#war against hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by AdeniyiA(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Wetin lawyers dey do sef?? All lawyers are liars undecided
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Surfboard(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
kenonze:
Who cares.

Will those 80 lawyers speak at the same time.

Saraki is a gooner

You mean he's an Arsenal fan? grin

1 Like

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by jeedbaba: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
I know vividly why u called Kwarans world best in term of AGO, all because of Kwarans silence on all atrocities he (Saraki) had committed. But if Kwarans re world best in AGO, what will u call Nigerians or our NASS?

at least he had showed/done what he does to Kwarans to our so called NASS!
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Quashman(m): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
kenonze:
Who cares.

Saraki is a gooner
80 lawyers, 80 liers!

1 Like

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Quashman(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
kenonze:
Who cares.

Saraki is a gooner
80 lawyers, 80 liars!

1 Like

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Ayomivic(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
jeedbaba:
I know vividly why u called Kwarans world best in term of AGO, all because of Kwarans silence on all atrocities he (Saraki) had committed. But if Kwarans re world best in AGO, what will u call Nigerians or our NASS?

at least he had showed/done what he does to Kwarans to our so called NASS!
Bukoka is a dangerous man, i think this is an opportunity to finish Bukola before he finish PMB and Nigeria
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Adebash01(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
5starmilitant:
80 lawyers? shocked that kind number of lawyers can intimidate even the judge.

Saraki Saraki, the stubborn ram that has refuse to die and be used for salah.? cheesy

. Just pray for him or you should leave him, he is our son
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by adebaralanre: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
let"s wait n see is not too far but very soon God knows the end don"t worry yourself
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by marv1: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Acidosis:
More than 50 ACN leaders accompanied Tinubu to CCT trial in 2011.

No big deal

#I am not an hypocrite
#war against hypocrisy
When saraki, Tinubi and the few others have been milking this country since 1919, do they care if 80 or 50 is greater or less than 170 million? U are only saying arithmetics principle but when they do thier politimatics u will believe that 100 can be manipulated to be 10000.
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by utytill(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Laffs,someone may be regretting of his action(s) now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Resumes Payments To Former Niger Delta Militants / Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP / Seyi Makinde: Nigeria Needs Security, Restructuring, Not Yoruba Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.