Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal (20845 Views)

Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / FG Hires And Trains 80 Lawyers To Try High Profile Criminal Cases / Saraki And His 80 Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by LocalChamp: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
The Face Of Corruption

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Ehinmola(m): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
One million SANs cannot defend any case before almighty God
The truth will no doubt prevail
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by iamrealdeji(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
247notire:
Well the man has a right to as many lawyers as he can pay for but this is pure madness and intimidation. 80 lawyers shocked. So let's say at the rate of 2m per lawyer , that's a whooping 160m lipsrsealed
I heard it's 10million per lawyer,i'm an Ilorin resident
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by iamrealdeji(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adebash01:
. Just pray for him or you should leave him, he is our son
Kwarans are illiterates and dindinrins,Saraki is their god,they keep suffering and dying while Saraki keeps pocketing their cash grin. Thank God I'm not a Kwaran

1 Like

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by nijanigga: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
This tells me something, Nigeria is irredeemable, what are 80 lawyers doing for one man at the same time and these lawyers are learned people so to say.
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by 247notire(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
iamrealdeji:
cry
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by talktonase(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
kenonze:
Who cares.

Will those 80 lawyers speak at the same time.

Saraki is a gooner
our budget has not been passed oh.He may be using the charges in the tribunal as a joker because if he is found guilty,he will not go down without a fight impeachment will loom on a boo boo.Naija and plenty drama...we still dey season one

1 Like

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by jeedbaba: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
I doubt it, Buhari's administration is a joke. I dnt think they re competent enough to defeat dat dubious Ilorin man.
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by imocheezy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Check out this link
[url]imocheezy.com[/url]
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by IYANGBALI: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
Saraki and the 80 thieves grin
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by IYANGBALI: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
nijanigga:
This tells me something, Nigeria is irredeemable, what are 80 lawyers doing for one man at the same time and these lawyers are learned people so to say.
80 thieves you mean?

1 Like

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by IYANGBALI: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
iamrealdeji:
shocked shocked shocked Oluwaaaaaa oooooooooooooooooooo. Saraki ti pa wa o
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by lonepair(m): 12:02am On Mar 19, 2016
Da great change!

Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by king096: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2016
richidinho:
Politicians are just toying with our welfare? this trial is delaying the budget and the budget if passed will reduce the hardship in the country, but non of them will give up for the interest of the masses. selfish politician

Anyway i blame the idiets that come here to support them

Best comment on NL... How long will this case keep going on
Re: 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by king096: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2016
#Team.notPDP.notAPC#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Resumes Payments To Former Niger Delta Militants / Fresh Crisis Rocks Lagos APC As Faction Moves To Stop Primaries / IGP, Adamu Visits Policemen Injured By Shi’ite Protesters [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.