Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely (9123 Views)

Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base / 8 Times Buhari Messed A Handshake Up / Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Sammyashol(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2016
godoluwa:
2 things that will solve naija problem;

* Let break this country & go our separate ways or,

* We turn the system to regionalism instead of federalism
Bro you are on point, we are overpopulated...

1 Like

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Sammyashol(m): 7:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Uniben4sure:
I support this motion only if we can have a Jerry Rawlings from among our military men who can replicate what Jerry Rawlings did in Ghana here in Nigeria.
We definitely have, still looking on to that day coup d'état will take over

1 Like

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Sammyashol(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=macfarland post=43890992]Why People Jubilated When Buhari Was Overthrown

Have you always wondered (ask your dad) why people jubilated when Buhari was overthrown in 1985?
No need to wonder any more, these are some of the reasons people went on the streets after his removal. It took pains for me to research so we can catalogue and list the real reasons he was overthrown. Am sure this would help people my age group who were too young or were not born then.
ere are my findings

1.Soured Nigeria’s relations with Britain and neighbouring countries by ordering the brutal expulsion of 700,000 West African immigrants

So with all your listed facts, why did Nigerian's want his leadership again and voted him in as a democracy president to the extent of unsitting the incubent president. Its just a sign that they love his style of leadership cos if not no body would have voted for him

1 Like

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Sammyashol(m): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Olabestonic001:

And create even greater thrashes right?
Will you like Buratai (that Human Right abuser) as your president?
Who told you being a leader in the millitary system of govt base on being d coas. Any body can rule even a junior officer once he is capable
Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by sarutobie(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2016
Ratello:

You are totally wrong, I am not a kid. I have been privileged to witness both and I make bold to say that Military Rule far supercedes this your charade you called democracy. How do you explained a wasteful Presidential System of Government that waste trillions of naira annually on recurrent expenditures and catering for salaries and allowances of political appointees when majority of her youths are poor and needy.
Yea right, a child born in the early 90s also witnessed military rule no be so? Why not go and resurrect Abacha.. Maybe he will help the economy by stashing away billions of naira in foreign accounts with nobody to question him..why not bring back IBB who siphoned the billions of dollars we realized from the oil windfall as a result of the gulf war of 1991..

Even if you're born in 2000,you have the internet with vast amount of knowledge(past, present and future), use it and get some knowledge gaddemit! Your type are the ones who will vote shekau in 15 to 20 years time,when he will be repackaged as an angel in white with wings promising you Paradise on earth..

1 Like

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by sarutobie(m): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=Sammyashol post=43904380][/quote]
Nigerians voted buhari because Nigerians typically suffer what I call 'chronic short term memory syndrome'...Nigerians forget easily,always thinking about what to eat at that particular time with no care for the past or the future..they have been voting in the same set of men their fathers complained about for the past 30 years!
Mark my words, if shekau comes out in 20 years time to canvas for votes, people will vote for him..they will make excuses for the atrocities he committed in the past..it won't come as a surprise, it has been happening..that is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Sammyashol(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2016
sarutobie:

Nigerians voted buhari because Nigerians typically suffer what I call 'chronic short term memory syndrome'...Nigerians forget easily,always thinking about what to eat at that particular time with no care for the past or the future..they have been voting in the same set of men their fathers complained about for the past 30 years!
Mark my words, if shekau comes out in 20 years time to canvas for votes, people will vote for him..they will make excuses for the atrocities he committed in the past..it won't come as a surprise, it has been happening..that is Nigeria.
So how do we curb this menace in existence. Your opinion is highly needed
Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by sarutobie(m): 10:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Sammyashol:
So how do we curb this menace in existence. Your opinion is highly needed
The solution is multifaceted I tell you.. First, the constitution needs an overhaul..the various institutions eg inec, the police and the judiciary needs to be strenghetened and fully autonomous..

This method of the FG taking a greater share of the Commonwealth of the country and then handing out monthly stipends to the states breeds laziness and corruption over the years..take osun state for example, they have borrowed the future of their children away to service their excessively bloated recurrent expenditures..

Quality education at least to the secondary school level should be the priority of the state governments.. Get those millions of children on the streets from sokoto to kastina to kano, enroll them into schools..sensitize their parents AND separate religion from governance and education!
Nigeria has never lacked good ideas..it is the implementation of these ideas that has always been the Achilles heel of the government..

3 Likes

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by allycat: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2016
Sammyashol:
[b] My observation about Nigeria. Some times I feel like weeping, but never

A country where hard work doesn't pay but connection.

Many of the graduates have been APC/PDP members for years but only good for being a zombie and not for CBN/NNPC jobs.

20 years from now, we will be ruled by the same families. already being positioned by their parents to take over.

The children of the rich can even own businesses and employ workers. But the are never happy unless they get govt money.

So instead of education upgrading the poor, the poor are frustrated and being told to pray to God.

And some youths have being calling for the formation of new party ahead of 2019 please tell me is it not this same set of people that will decamp to the new party?

Nigeria is just an eyesore, nepotism favoured everywhere, an average man don't have hope for a better future. Same set of people recycling themselves.

How i wish the military can take over, so that we can start rebuilding our great country [/b]

I hope you know that the richest Nigerians are former military rulers and their children and affiliates.All they do when they come into power is to discipline the bloody civilians and then share the spoils amongst themselves. Tell me of one military head of state that didn't leave government a billionaire. EVEN buhari despite all his piety didn't leave a poor man. Even former military governors all became millionaires and many became your senators and some became governors again. It's their children that are being employed after training them abroad. The difference is under the military there is no free flow of information , it is chop and clean mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Sammyashol(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2016
sarutobie:

The solution is multifaceted I tell you.. First, the constitution needs an overhaul..the various institutions eg inec, the police and the judiciary needs to be strenghetened and fully autonomous..

This method of the FG taking a greater share of the Commonwealth of the country and then handing out monthly stipends to the states breeds laziness and corruption over the years..take osun state for example, they have borrowed the future of their children away to service their excessively bloated recurrent expenditures..

Quality education at least to the secondary school level should be the priority of the state governments.. Get those millions of children on the streets from sokoto to kastina to kano,
In short ion think things can get better because every body sees d treasury as a national cake, once you get there u chop and clean mouth. So no matter some ones qualification it doesn't guaranty u of being successful if some steps are not taken.
Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by OreMI22: 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
SirJeffry:
If not for the kind of military we have in Nigeria, I would've prayed for their takeover.

Our military don't have good moral standards to lead a nation.

But good one @OP.

Most of the concrete progress was achieved during military rule. Even when price of oil was $15 dollars a barrel.
They were not perfect, but they had resolve and detribalized, unlike what we see now.
Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by gartamanta: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
Sammyashol:

Many of the graduates have been APC/PDP members for years but only good for being a zombie and not for CBN/NNPC jobs.

20 years from now, we will be ruled by the same families. already being positioned by their parents to take over.

The children of the rich can even own businesses and employ workers. But the are never happy unless they get govt money.

So instead of education upgrading the poor, the poor are frustrated and being told to pray to God.

And some youths have being calling for the formation of new party ahead of 2019 please tell me is it not this same set of people that will decamp to the new party?

Nigeria is just an eyesore, nepotism favoured everywhere, an average man don't have hope for a better future. Same set of people recycling themselves.

How i wish the military can take over, so that we can start rebuilding our great country [/b]

Military rule will only make things much worse. If you think that things are bad now, it will be 100 times worse if the Military return. There are only two ways out of the mess Nigeria is in, restructuring or secession.

1 Like

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Validated: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
SirJeffry:
If not for the kind of military we have in Nigeria, I would've prayed for their takeover.

Our military don't have good moral standards to lead a nation.

But good one @OP.

Unfortunately, op is a clear realist. Any military coup now would be highly celebrated. Buhari has turn out to be worse than IBB and Abacha. Corruption is not only stealing money. Destroying the foundation of national cohesion, through religion inclination, tampering with the judiciary, gagging the press, corrupting the electoral process, destroying NASS ability to check executive, turning DSS and EFCC as hound dogs are worse than stealing money. This government has achieved nothing in less than a year than destroying institutions of state and exalting nepotism in both outlook and action. This shenanigans would not stop until a "no-nonsense" soldier like Rawling of Ghana or Sankara of Burkina Faso comes to party. One thing is sure! The same God that terminated IBB and Abacha, is still on the THRONE. It is a matter of time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by blazer234: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Sammyashol:

You these useless children that never learnt from history. I guess you were not born when ibb and abacha were heads of state. If you were born then, you wouldn't be making your very steuuuupid and thoughtless call for military takeover.

1 Like

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by ibietela2(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
peacengine:

Be careful what you wish for, military are the worst kind of government you can wish for. Haven't you heard this "bloody civilian" they will violate your right with impunity

Like you have rights before?
Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Sammyashol(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
blazer234:

You these useless children that never learnt from history. I guess you were not born when ibb and abacha were heads of state. If you were born then, you wouldn't be making your very steuuuupid and thoughtless call for military takeover.
Why did you post this crap. You lack respect for elders. If you still have parents talk to me the way you talk to them. E-diot
Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by blazer234: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
Sammyashol:
Why did you post this crap. You lack respect for elders. If you still have parents talk to me the way you talk to them. E-diot

You are a complete eeeediot without sense and your mother should have aborted your pregnancy before birth. Due to the failure of your steupidddd father to use condom, Nigeria has been burdened with your unreasonable and thoughtless self.

If you have any sense in your steupiddd brain at all, you will remember abacha and babangida and you will never call for military rule again.

But it is clear your skull is empty....one of the characteristics of kids of nowadays.

You lack sense of history and therefore comment and post senseless trash on social media.

1 Like

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Sammyashol(m): 12:13am On Mar 20, 2016
blazer234 This starved Bingo has been mistakenly released from its cage: barking like a rabbis-infected toothless dogs

So In your own primitive faculty of
thinking devoid of deeper mental
horizon millitary can't make things better, you are a fool and blind folded for not noticing what occur in ghana when rawlings took over. same thing can happen here

if you have brain you must have notice that IGNORANCE is blocking your brain cell to function properly and your life will be forever condemn if you don't rectify it!

Go meet ur dad who told you that u are a product of burst condom and stop trolling here because am not responsible for your predicament

Oh ye son of a bitcch.

1 Like

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by blazer234: 12:30am On Mar 20, 2016
Sammyashol:
blazer234 This starved Bingo has been mistakenly released from its cage: barking like a rabbis-infected toothless dogs

So In your own primitive faculty of
thinking devoid of deeper mental
horizon millitary can't make things better, you are a fool and blind folded for not noticing what occur in ghana when rawlings took over. same thing can happen here

if you have brain you must have notice that IGNORANCE is blocking your brain cell to function properly and your life will be forever condemn if you don't rectify it!

Go meet ur dad who told you that u are a product of burst condom and stop trolling here because am not responsible for your predicament

Oh ye son of a bitcch.

Your mother is a biiiitch and your father is an imbecillllleeee. And you? You are a bastarddddd. Your case would have been better if you were a dog; but in your case, you were bitten by a rabid dog.

Do you know the meaning of military rule? It means you or your imbbbbeciiiilleee father will not have freedom of speech. It means nairaland can be closed down. It means Nigerians may not be allowed to express themselves on social media.

Unfortunately for you, your demented hypocampus couldn't reason or consider that the military men too have become politicians. They get promoted without fighting wars or battles. They are exposed to money and they too love the life of affluence.

Ask all the 36 military governors during abacha's regime and they will tell you how much they stole from their states. Go to the grave and ask abacha and he will tell you how much he robbed Nigeria of. Ask almustapha and he will tell you the same story. Maybe you want to travel to the powers that be on the hills in Niger state (ibb) and he will describe to you how much he robbed Nigeria. Abdulsalam, mike akhigbe, buba marwa and a host of others are also there to satisfy your need for information and orientation.

You are the worst ignorant foooool that had ever traversed the earth. I won't blame you; rather, I will blame your stvpid parents, who didn't use birth control to prevent your pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 20, 2016
Sammyashol:

How wish! Hope you know if they take over your freedom of expression will be hindered and social platform as this will be shut down if you speak against their hard policies

1 Like

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Sammyashol(m): 12:50am On Mar 20, 2016
asuustrike2009:

How wish! Hope you know if they take over your freedom of expression will be hindered and social platform as this will be shut down if you speak against their hard policies
As if we even enjoy the freedom now, where by an average citizen steals #500 and got lynched or almost and our big chairmen steals in billions and trillions and they are still in public service walking freely. Where is the freedom sir?
Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Sammyashol(m): 1:35am On Mar 20, 2016
blazer234 With what do I gauge the progress of humanity, if perennial dummies like you are not my social laboratory specimen

You are still showing stupidity in epic proportions, ion blame you its because your mentally and ideology is poor and I think your sense of reasoning, thinking faculty and brain are in a standstill or dead due to the accident your w-hore mum had when you are small @

As if you and your poverty striken entire lineage are even enjoying, the freedom now where by an average citizen steals #500 and got lynched or almost and our big chairmen steals in billions and trillions and they are still in public service walking freely

Your gift is to be a fool and a mug that's why you don't know that millitary doesn't have a stipulated period of time to rule, they over throw the government which is not favourable unlike the ones we have now (4years)

Ask that your gworo chewing father history and he will tell you we advantages we had back then,if his slow inputing memory is still functioning
Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 20, 2016
Validated:

Unfortunately, op is a clear realist. Any military coup now would be highly celebrated. Buhari has turn out to be worse than IBB and Abacha. Corruption is not only stealing money. Destroying the foundation of national cohesion, through religion inclination, tampering with the judiciary, gagging the press, corrupting the electoral process, destroying NASS ability to check executive, turning DSS and EFCC as hound dogs are worse than stealing money. This government has achieved nothing in less than a year than destroying institutions of state and exalting nepotism in both outlook and action. This shenanigans would not stop until a "no-nonsense" soldier like Rawling of Ghana or Sankara of Burkina Faso comes to party. One thing is sure! The same God that terminated IBB and Abacha, is still on the THRONE. It is a matter of time...
I respect your submissions my bro, how I wish a Sankara or a Rawlings will spring up from our military soon. The country is bleeding profusely already.

2 Likes

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2016
Sammyashol:
As if we even enjoy the freedom now, where by an average citizen steals #500 and got lynched or almost and our big chairmen steals in billions and trillions and they are still in public service walking freely. Where is the freedom sir?
To some extend there's freedom. You dare not call a military head of state clueless publicly without be locked up.Even El Rufai can testify to that before sacking and arresting that lecturer

1 Like

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by blazer234: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2016
Sammyashol:
blazer234 With what do I gauge the progress of humanity, if perennial dummies like you are not my social laboratory specimen

You are still showing stupidity in epic proportions, ion blame you its because your mentally and ideology is poor and I think your sense of reasoning, thinking faculty and brain are in a standstill or dead due to the accident your w-hore mum had when you are small @

As if you and your poverty striken entire lineage are even enjoying, the freedom now where by an average citizen steals #500 and got lynched or almost and our big chairmen steals in billions and trillions and they are still in public service walking freely

Your gift is to be a fool and a mug that's why you don't know that millitary doesn't have a stipulated period of time to rule, they over throw the government which is not favourable unlike the ones we have now (4years)

Ask that your gworo chewing father history and he will tell you we advantages we had back then,if his slow inputing memory is still functioning

You are a stvpid and thoughtless entity. Actually, you deserve no attention but a complete shun. Like I've told you earlier, your slowpoke father should have used condom and the world would have been saved your stvpidity today.

......I didn't read any of your nonsense, knowing that it wouldn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by blazer234: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2016
Sammyashol:
blazer234 [s]With what do I gauge the progress of humanity, if perennial dummies like you are not my social laboratory specimen

Ask that your gworo chewing father history and he will tell you we advantages we had back then,if his slow inputing memory is still functioning[/s]

You are a stvpid and thoughtless entity. Actually, you deserve no attention but a complete shun. Like I've told you earlier, your slowpoke father should have used condom and the world would have been saved your stvpidity today.

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by 247Dior(m): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2016
Sammyashol:

wake up op.. the military are the ones that put us in this situation already, they brought corruption in this country and they founded all evils in this country presently

1 Like

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Sammyashol(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2016
asuustrike2009:

To some extend there's freedom. You dare not call a military head of state clueless publicly without be locked up.Even El Rufai can testify to that before sacking and arresting that lecturer
E-sir all this things are still existing even now, forget that so many people are throwing insult to the govt online, how many dare face them and say it to their face. Atleast some brave men still face gowon then in 1974 e.g Wole Olanipekun (SAN). Nigeria needs a dictator or millitary to correct all this mess they have got us in.
Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by blazer234: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2016
Sammyashol:
E-sir all this things are still existing even now, forget that so many people are throwing insult to the govt online, how many dare face them and say it to their face. Atleast some brave men still face gowon then in 1974 e.g Wole Olanipekun (SAN). Nigeria needs a dictator or millitary to correct all this mess they have got us in.

So people that can't face a civilian ruler will face military ruler? Did you fall from your mother's back and hit your head on the concrete floor while you were small? What a thoughtless buffon!

1 Like

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Sammyashol(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2016
blazer234:

God punish you, so you are now pained? You are the one that deserve no attention because i don't know how a fooool like you will just come online and quote people with insult, but am not surprise it just potrays the kind of home you come from. This will be the last time i will reply you because i am tired of condoning ur babaric act so do yourself a favour
(i)don't quote me again
(ii)bow out of the thread

e~diot
Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Sammyashol(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2016
247Dior:
wake up op.. the military are the ones that put us in this situation already, they brought corruption in this country and they founded all evils in this country presently
How mister?
Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by blazer234: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2016
Sammyashol:
God punish you, so you are now pained? You are the one that deserve no attention because i don't know how a fooool like you will just come online and quote people with insult, but am not surprise it just potrays the kind of home you come from. This will be the last time i will reply you because i am tired of condoning ur babaric act so do yourself a favour
(i)don't quote me again
(ii)bow out of the thread

e~diot

Stvpid foool of no reputation. A thoughtless eeediot that has sold his brain for penny.

If you are not an imbeeeeecile, you won't make those stvpid and unreasonable comments.

How can people who couldn't face civilian ruler now face military ruler? Aren't you a f00l to make such comment?

How can the military that have become corrupted by politicians (ibb, abacha, abdulsalam, mike akhigbe are among numerous examples) now be the ones to put things right?

I repeat you are a f00l.

It is either you fell from your mother's back and hit your head on concrete or you lack sense of history. Either way, you are an imbeccccillllee.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scatec Solar Secures 100 MW Solar Project In Nigeria. / Buhari Storms Abia And Imo On January 29 For Presidential Campaign / BREAKING!!! "Mother Of IPOB Lawyer Shot Dead By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.