Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely (9161 Views)

Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base / 8 Times Buhari Messed A Handshake Up / Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Sammyashol(m): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
odysey:

The SSS or DSS could help this country out but I'm wondering why they remain instruments of this terrible government Well

E don tey 1922) wey our problem start, the unholy matrimony of the North n South and the influence of the Europe (British) in our first election

I hear say the rigging no be here
We Have No Other Option Again Than To Keep Calm, no body to trust again. corruption everywhere.
Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by odysey: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sammyashol:

We Have No Other Option Again Than To Keep Calm, no body to trust again. corruption everywhere.

https://www.nairaland.com/3731473/emir-kano-hypocrite-playing-mind

check it out

For the Second time I understand why the Igbo's are clamoring for a split
Re: Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sammyashol:
[b] My observation about Nigeria. Some times I feel like weeping, but never

A country where hard work doesn't pay but connection.

Many of the graduates have been APC/PDP members for years but only good for being a zombie and not for CBN/NNPC jobs.

20 years from now, we will be ruled by the same families. already being positioned by their parents to take over.

The children of the rich can even own businesses and employ workers. But the are never happy unless they get govt money.

So instead of education upgrading the poor, the poor are frustrated and being told to pray to God.

And some youths have being calling for the formation of new party ahead of 2019 please tell me is it not this same set of people that will decamp to the new party?

Nigeria is just an eyesore, nepotism favoured everywhere, an average man don't have hope for a better future. Same set of people recycling themselves.

How i wish the military can take over, so that we can start rebuilding our great country [/b]
leeme guess wat yr wher u born?Say 1998 or 1999.Might even b 2000 sef cos if u wher alive during military rule only oshogbo weeed go mak u write dis kin tin.Guy if military takes over say bye bye to nairaland and all these social media .If u there troll ut head of state d kin slow death u go recieve when dem track u ehh.(Nt u portion sha)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Probe Into ONSA Indicts More Than 300 Companies And Individuals / Ekiti State Nulge Begins Indefinite Strike August 23. / Ambode: Between EFCC’s Noose And Lagos Assembly’s Dagger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.