Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,798 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward (27843 Views)

Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose / Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar / Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike’s Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by bonechamberlain(m): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
right decision.
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by lordempire(m): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Why now
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by nasty45(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oga na master

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by spencekat(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Truckpusher(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
SeverusSnape:

grin the hustle is real.
I dey tell you . grin grin
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Ganjafama(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
cckris:
Amaechi will not win Ubima, his home town. Omehia his cousin, who Amaechi had HUMILIATED severely, can mobilise their people for PDP

Is Amaechi contesting?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Nicepoker(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lizard of ubima is scared already.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by whytet01(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hahahahaahaha I will keep saying it Amaechi dnt have the balls to come down to obio akpor,even his party people knows what could have happen...2moro is here can't wait to handle APC ruthlessly.... PDP all the way.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by TamunoRichard(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
drshrewd:

lol, that was a slip of a source grin
the actual source https://www.nairaland.com/2995582/wike-apologised-instigating-violence-aganist#43858275
bros how market? My topic just found itself on the front page while ur topic is busy searching for grass in the desert.

My guy be like, i won't take it! *in orubebe's voice

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by chesterlee(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
'Amaechi is a Coward" - El Rufai

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by deebrain(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
anwe:
Ameachi is not civilized, I am even surprised he is educated. Why should ameachi address the state ? Or question the action of the governor ? Is he the one standing for an election ? I guess he is suffering from hang over. The thing don enter him head well well.

I am sad you are not even asking if he is still doing his work as minister of transportation.

He is behaving like he is an opposition candidate in the coming election of that state.....

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by chesterlee(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
' is a Coward" - El Rufai

1 Like

"Rotimi is a Coward" - El Rufai

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by SeverusSnape(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Truckpusher:
I dey tell you . grin grin
Hehehe grin

Oga boss, How's PH today?... I know the good people of Rivers are preparing to send APC packing.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by nelcliff(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
I thought Ameachi was a man when he made that statement. its even now I know he is a weak man.
The future belongs to the risk takers, not the comfort seekers.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by lielbree: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Why u no go? Na pepper them for put for your nyash

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by optimismlaz(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
I have just confirmed from the police and they assured me that Amaechi can go ahead and visit Wike's ward.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Abeyjide: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
good decision to allow peace reign.if not some people will lost their life.
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by wilcox(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
The best advice you get is the one you give yourself. Thank God he advised himself and did not allow the devil to be cloud his sense of reasoning.
The best day for Amaechi to arrive Rivers state is today, if really he has no interior motive. But he had to come earlier just to over heat the already heated political atmosphere of Rivers state. But God is watching and has already handed power to who he wishes to, so whatever they decided to do just to overturn God's decision will meet stiff resistance.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by TamunoRichard(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
SeverusSnape:
grin the hustle is real.
i tell u
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Pennsylvania: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Pls you guys should stop heating up the polity
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by DerrickzB: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ganjafama:
Is Amaechi contesting?

Nah.. He ain't contesting.. but why has he left the federal territory, his place of of work, down to pH to rant as if he is the one contesting.. ur minister needs to be taught some lessons...lion of ubima kor...lizard of ubima... he is even ranting more than the people contesting.. Bros.. na so

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by visita: 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
mazizitonene:
good.

when you go through political comments on nairaland you'l realize why the white man will say that the average black man has a very low IQ........sillly comments from siilly people everywhere....and it reflects in their real life

we just keep watching cool
I'm with you bro, let's just keep watching.
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by seangy4konji: 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
When person deh cryhe still deh see...

Na hin late grand ma call am and he pick up heed the message.

Correct man.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by dannykares: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Amaechi dnt av de right to monitor election in de state coz he's nt an agency to de party. Help me tell him to faced de poor economy we ar avn nw @change administration

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by mbahdi(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Please,shey na only apc and pdp dey contest for rivers?wey make person no go hear word for them?
TamunoRichard:
Minister of Transportation and former governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Amaechi, has rescinded an earlier decision to visit Governor Nyesom Wike’s ward during tomorrow’s rerun election into national and state assemblies.
Two days ago, Amaechi had said he would visit the governor’s ward following Wike’s order to his supporters to beat up the minister, should he try to monitor the rerun in Ikwerre Local Government Area.
Amaechi, who spoke yesterday in a radio programme monitored in Port Harcourt, said he changed his mind following a warning by the Deputy Inspector General of Police (Operations) Sotonye Wakama.
The DIG had warned that no government official, was permitted to move about with more than an unarmed orderly.

Amaechi explained that he would not want to disobey the order by the police though he initially tried to prove to the anchormen interviewing him that, the present Governor of Kaduna State Nasir el-Rufai sued the police and Federal Government over free movement on election day and argued that the matter is still in court.

Also, some callers on the radio programme appealed to the minister to let sleeping dogs lie by not visiting the governor’s ward, to avoid eruption of crisis in the state.

Similarly, Amaechi, in a radio broadcast to Rivers people yesterday, condemned the declaration of Thursday and Friday, by the governor, as public holidays. Governor Wike had declared two days holiday, to enable those in the public and private sector to participate in the election. Amaechi described the public holidays as illegal.
He appealed to the people not to submit to any form of intimidation and threat on Saturday.

In his reaction, the Commissioner for Information, Austin Tam-George, described Amaechi’s statement as irresponsible.
On the two days public holiday, the commissioner said, “government thought it would be wise to allow members of the public to have the ease to travel or move about, to enable them participate in the Saturday re-run election.”

Source: https://www.today.ng/politics/94627/rivers-re-run-amaechi-cancels-visit-to-wikes-ward

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Truckpusher(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Hehehe grin

Oga boss, How's PH today?... I know the good people of Rivers are preparing to send APC packing.
Omo ! Wither you nau !

We just dey with our voters card , if dem change am we sef ready for dem. grin

If I catch Demdem for any polling unit dey snatch ballot box I go use abokki knife design that him kpomo face wey be like wetin dem use sacrifice give the gods. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by blezynetym(f): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Man pass man, no be to see man for road pass. Hahaha, you for try am now. Nonsense betrayal. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him too no go see sleep. Amaechi,you have murdered sleep, you will sleep no more .

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Otigba1: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
I think we should always consider all sides before comments. I believe Gov Wike went too far in declaring two days public holiday. Half day on Friday would have sufficed. Do you the economic implications of two days holiday on the economy. The ports will be closed. Many transaction that fall due may miss deadlines. Wike is not an emperor. Let's tell the truth always. Last time he declared the day of supreme Court judgement as a permanent public holiday in Rivers State without the approval of the house of assembly
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Is amaechi an inec inspector?What is a minister of transportation doing in a state where election want to hold?This is the kind of suspect the police would have arrested.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
i thought amaechi got balls. its obvious he is so scared to d the bones as to what will befall him should he dare set his feet on wike's ward cos that will mean embacking on a journey of no return. its better he returns back to abuja to face his assignments as a transport minister.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by RaphaeloBurgess: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
temitemi1:
Fear don catch the BASTARD grin grin grin grin
You are madD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Emefiele, CBN Governor In Aso Rock / Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign / FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.