Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,576 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward (27847 Views)

Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose / Buhari Cancels Visit To Calabar / Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike’s Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by SeverusSnape(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Truckpusher:
Omo ! Wither you nau !

We just dey with our voters card , if dem change am we sef ready for dem. grin

If I catch Demdem for any polling unit dey snatch ballot box I go use abokki knife design that him kpomo face wey be like wetin dem use sacrifice give the gods. cheesy
Hahahahahaha grin cheesy I trust nah... Demdem aka Tokety7 will be no where to be found tomorrow.

Happy voting!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Akaujaa(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Very wise decision by Amechi. Maturity is not when you talk too much, it's rather when you talk with wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by shellworker: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
drshrewd:
for all of you carping nonsense wike cowardly apologized to Amaechi before Amaechi rescinded his decision.

Read between the lines. Was that the reason he gave for rescinding his earlier plan to visit the ward. APC supporters have all been brain washed; everything is defendable to them.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by 3sha4lyf: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
temitemi1:
Fear don catch the BASTARD grin grin grin grin

Please kindly receive some sense. Amaechi said if Nyesom Wike dares him, he will visit his ward. Wike who clearly asked people to beat up Amaechi of they see him in their ward, apologised on air for that. After callers called in instigating peace, between him and Wike, He says he will not go there if the police restricted HIS movement. I listened to all the interviews; the 4 interviews yesterday. 3 for CRA, 1 for Wike.

If you listened to the interviews, you'll observe something.
1) People calling Wike were more of "Welldone our governor...security...etc". No one asked what he had done to calm the numerous killings in Rivers, or why he as a CSO of the state instigated violence by asking the public to beat up CRA (Instead of asking them to hand him over to the law). Only one person asked him why he was so apprehensive.
2) People calling in to speak with CRA were either begging him to help restore peace (like he's the CSO of the State) or cajoling him to let sleeping dogs lie with Wike. Someone even asked him to go with Wike and fight elsewhere and leave the state for us to be in peace.

What do I make out of the two supporters? Wike's supporters are mainly violence-inclined people. They support it anytime anyday, anyway.
CRAs supporters prefer their security, and even value peace, except you decide to continue in the war.

This isn't good for Rivers State. Our OIl go soon dry, then am sure we would be fighting each other just to control the air we breath. Where are their families? Or are they not Rivers as well? Or they are ineligible to vote? Welldone.
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by 3sha4lyf: 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
whytet01:
Hahahahaahaha I will keep saying it Amaechi dnt have the balls to come down to obio akpor,even his party people knows what could have happen...2moro is here can't wait to handle APC ruthlessly.... PDP all the way.

Unfortunately, the he does have the balls to. Wike's apology saved the mess that could have happened.
Let's not heat up the polity. Wike knows CRA, and CRA, Wike. Stop acting like you can slap CRA if they payed you to do so.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Leadership by example. A responsible and obedient leader

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Akaujaa(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
mazizitonene:
good.

when you go through political comments on nairaland you'l realize why the white man will say that the average black man has a very low IQ........sillly comments from siilly people everywhere....and it reflects in their real life

we just keep watching cool

Yes my brother, very silly comments from supposed learned men who have choose to reason like retards & street hawkers.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Dmano: 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Is Amechi standing 4 an elective positions?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by SammyGyang(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
Don't mind the fool
TonyeBarcanista:
He should have insisted on moving around. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by tinktanker: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
drshrewd:
for all of you carping nonsense wike cowardly apologized to Amaechi before Amaechi rescinded his decision.
my friend u can lie o. Wike only apologized for saying if amaechi moves carelessly like he did during the last election they should beat him up becos he is no longer a governor.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by pabjo: 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
ameachi get sense small since he remember wetin wike said that they will swap him with death bodies.
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Bullar: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
I'm not comfortable with Amechi's disposition to this election. There's surely more to it than meets the eye. He has been settled with a ministerial position and moreso, the man he seems to be 'fighting' for has just been made MD, NIMASA. So, why cant he lets maintain status quo.Anyway, it's a known fact he's fighting a battle he's already lost.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Forwetinnah: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ameachi is just Silly...why should he be jumping from one polling unit to another? APC has representatives in each polling unit so what's his stress? He should rest biko. Are they forgetting that they're not contesting against sticks, these people have supporters who would ensure that their candidate wins. People should stop blaming Wike for other people's deeds. Liver less man, so he was thinking he would go around with Military battalions to cause havoc. Shiooor

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Forwetinnah: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
temitemi1:

Before nko, him liver fail...if him carry only one korofo enter Wike domain, boooooohari go follow sing "only remembered by what he has done" for am. The idiata thinks he'll be given the free hand to gallivant with a convoy of uniformed men.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by ndnuray(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hahahahahaha! cold catch amaechi. grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Dklef(m): 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Is rivers state operating on two party system?
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by cckris: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
optimismlaz:
I have just confirmed from the police and they assured me that Amaechi can go ahead and visit Wike's ward.
POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by cckris: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dmano:
Is Amechi standing 4 an elective positions?
Why then did he boast of his ability to DEPLOY NIGERIAN TROOPS anyhow he likes in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Bizibi(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I just pray the election go smoothly tomorrow.....
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
temitemi1:

Nor mind d pussycat of ubima. rottenmouth amaechi judas. D garrulous one.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
temitemi1:

hahahahahaha

but, stop the play never again insult my minister. Ok
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Akaujaa:
Very wise decision by Amechi. Maturity is not when you talk too much, it's rather when you talk with wisdom.

Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by kaima1984(f): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
temitemi1:
Nobi small fear ooo
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by kaima1984(f): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
temitemi1:
No be small fear ooo

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Dannie2015(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
And since when did lion begin to be afraid to move around in d jungle? U for try disobey d instruction of wike first na n see wetin wike for do u. I think u say na GEJ dey giv am power? Jona still be president? Useless noise maker. Taaaaaaa! (In d language of rivers pple)

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by ngoziama: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
TamunoRichard:
Minister of Transportation and former governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Amaechi, has rescinded an earlier decision to visit Governor Nyesom Wike’s ward during tomorrow’s rerun election into national and state assemblies.
Two days ago, Amaechi had said he would visit the governor’s ward following Wike’s order to his supporters to beat up the minister, should he try to monitor the rerun in Ikwerre Local Government Area.
Amaechi, who spoke yesterday in a radio programme monitored in Port Harcourt, said he changed his mind following a warning by the Deputy Inspector General of Police (Operations) Sotonye Wakama.
The DIG had warned that no government official, was permitted to move about with more than an unarmed orderly.

Amaechi explained that he would not want to disobey the order by the police though he initially tried to prove to the anchormen interviewing him that, the present Governor of Kaduna State Nasir el-Rufai sued the police and Federal Government over free movement on election day and argued that the matter is still in court.

Also, some callers on the radio programme appealed to the minister to let sleeping dogs lie by not visiting the governor’s ward, to avoid eruption of crisis in the state.

Similarly, Amaechi, in a radio broadcast to Rivers people yesterday, condemned the declaration of Thursday and Friday, by the governor, as public holidays. Governor Wike had declared two days holiday, to enable those in the public and private sector to participate in the election. Amaechi described the public holidays as illegal.
He appealed to the people not to submit to any form of intimidation and threat on Saturday.

In his reaction, the Commissioner for Information, Austin Tam-George, described Amaechi’s statement as irresponsible.
On the two days public holiday, the commissioner said, “government thought it would be wise to allow members of the public to have the ease to travel or move about, to enable them participate in the Saturday re-run election.”

Source: https://www.today.ng/politics/94627/rivers-re-run-amaechi-cancels-visit-to-wikes-ward

Amaechi how market. You think wike is goodluck oya now, coward.which ig abi aig talk that na lie amaechi.if you try that you will say bye bye to abuja because I trust they would have beaten you to stupor.amechi you are politically finished.no wise politician will bring you close.you are worse than a woman .ewo no more night club.mpama minister.let sleeping dogs lie.face your driving job and leave rivers

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by robosky02(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

please no one should beg him left him go there
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by chigoizie7(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Otigba1:
I think we should always consider all sides before comments. I believe Gov Wike went too far in declaring two days public holiday. Half day on Friday would have sufficed. Do you the economic implications of two days holiday on the economy. The ports will be closed. Many transaction that fall due may miss deadlines. Wike is not an emperor. Let's tell the truth always. Last time he declared the day of supreme Court judgement as a permanent public holiday in Rivers State without the approval of the house of assembly

And Amaechi is right for leaving his post as a minister of FG to come down to the state to come and throw tantrums and challenge the ceo of the state? The chief security officer of a state? Instigating violence?

Let us tell ourselves the truth too, amaechi has been instigating violence even b4 d holiday declaration, so, if we must just, we should start from amaechi, but NO, u did not, because u re simply a biased hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by nortcentrallord(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
This dude talks like he got a lions heart but all he got is a RATS heart. Ameachi.

Where are those Zombies who were clapping for him when he was chanting war songs. Come and see your coward walking away like a chicken beaten by rain.

Who said common sense is not common cheesy. He just borrowed himself common sense. Hihihihih

There goes the RAT of ubima that will take to his heels the moment he hears the sound of WIKE grin
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by opribo(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Please is it Amaechi that is vying for election or Dauku because the way I see it, it seems its Amaechi that is talking on behalf of Dakuku which means someone must pay back someday in one way or the other.

I think Amaechi should let peace reign in that state it is not a do or die, you have governed go and let others try their luck you must not impose your stooge in a whole state like Rivers by force any attempt to circumvent the Will of the people will spell doom.
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by 3sha4lyf: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
With the comments I read here, Rivers State HAS FALLEN. One day, we will thank Amaechi. Bye
Re: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward by Abalado(f): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Make he go nau,,e for hear wenn today? Ameachi u b goat,face ur ministerial post,ok?wike,u too mind ur own,two u na tug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail / Cheers As Atiku Stoops To Greet Obasanjo In Katsina / FG Raises Alarm Over Dwindling Electricity Supply, Power Plants Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.