Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Pick A Pair Of The President's Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pick A Pair Of The President's Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers!!! (679 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane / Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick A Pair Of The President's Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers!!! by ibrahimdauda(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
PICK A PAIR OF THE PRESIDENT's SHOES - THE LIE OF THE WAILING WAILERS!!!

The famous presidential shoes said to cost $8000 has now been discovered to be a FERRAGAMO brand (see picture) costing less than 10% of the said value, actually $650 per pair.

GET YOURS NOW AT 911 MALL MAITAMA ABUJA @ STYLE AVENUE STAND SUITE 10

Don't forget to get back to me for commission.

Re: Pick A Pair Of The President's Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers!!! by abbeycial: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
gbam!

But seriously, I doubted it earlier. presido cannot be so extravagant to buy a shoe for $8000 na.
Re: Pick A Pair Of The President's Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers!!! by ccvizzle(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
Op you don't have sense... grin did buhari buy his own from your shop?? You people will never have brain.

Can't buhari buy that shoe from a bigger shoe mall for $8000 and you find a prototype in abuja for $20.

Go and ask aunty Linda about her bag..

Continue making yourselves available for stupidity and deceit.

1 Like

Re: Pick A Pair Of The President's Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers!!! by ccvizzle(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
abbeycial:
gbam!

But seriously, I doubted it earlier. presido cannot be so extravagant to buy a shoe for $8000 na.

I don't care if he wears a shoe worth millions, after all he is the president of a great nation and great people.

But seriously do u think buhari is the one responsibly for the purchase of his outfits??

The old man has people on payroll and dats why his paying them. HE IS THE PRESIDENT for crying out loud
Re: Pick A Pair Of The President's Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers!!! by mrmetoo1: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
I was close enough... the $150 extra might be the Abuja store profit sef

1 Like

Re: Pick A Pair Of The President's Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers!!! by EazyMoh(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
I will come buy one as soon as my dream job click.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Area Today? / Hilarious!!!:checkout This Definition Of WAHALA. / Adebisi Akande Trumpet Interchange Steadily Completing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.