Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,076 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

My Experience With A Hot UNIZIK Babe.......thrilling story. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Hot UNIZIK Babe.......thrilling story. (5754 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Hot UNIZIK Babe.......thrilling story. by greatiyk4u(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Idydarling:
u started telling lies in the second episode, tell us, is it because of the encouragement u got from pple here, dat second episode is so fake, I can smell it 50,000 miles, I loved the first episode, it was original one could relate to it, tell me oga, which girl go give u hot kiss wen once she enter hotel room with an exhausted dirty body? which girl will ask u to order 4 condoms without first making small shakara as she just met u? I can go on and on to point them out, am sure d events u mentioned in the 1st episode really happened, but because of the encouragement u gat, u turned it into something only ur imagination can come up with, no worries sha, just remember, no be every body u fit fool

Though it is a fiction but believe all the scenes are possible, if u can't do it other can happily do even more.
Re: My Experience With A Hot UNIZIK Babe.......thrilling story. by Sunkyphil(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
lie mohammed angry
Re: My Experience With A Hot UNIZIK Babe.......thrilling story. by greatiyk4u(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sunkyphil:
lie mohammed angry
Lolz............
Re: My Experience With A Hot UNIZIK Babe.......thrilling story. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hahahahahahaha, op u made my day with this ur well cooked and garnished story but I no gree say shee go give u that last chance with all the mood wey u claim to be in and turn it down............can that be possible?

Keep improving cos u are good at romantic story though u need improvement.
Re: My Experience With A Hot UNIZIK Babe.......thrilling story. by chulo132(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
So you and this girl dey inside room from 1.30am to 5am you no kpansh? Wetin una come dey do from that 1.30 to 5 biko?
Re: My Experience With A Hot UNIZIK Babe.......thrilling story. by greatiyk4u(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
chulo132:
So you and this girl dey inside room from 1.30am to 5am you no kpansh? Wetin una come dey do from that 1.30 to 5 biko?

I f**k up abi?
Re: My Experience With A Hot UNIZIK Babe.......thrilling story. by greatiyk4u(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
OGACLO:
Hahahahahahaha, op u made my day with this ur well cooked and garnished story but I no gree say shee go give u that last chance with all the mood wey u claim to be in and turn it down............can that be possible?

Keep improving cos u are good at romantic story though u need improvement.

Thanks.
Re: My Experience With A Hot UNIZIK Babe.......thrilling story. by greatiyk4u(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sunkyphil:
lie mohammed angry
But u enjoyed the story na?
Re: My Experience With A Hot UNIZIK Babe.......thrilling story. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Thanks.

U are always welcome.
Re: My Experience With A Hot UNIZIK Babe.......thrilling story. by Sunkyphil(m): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

But u enjoyed the story na?
which story I just glanced tru angry
Re: My Experience With A Hot UNIZIK Babe.......thrilling story. by greatiyk4u(m): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sunkyphil:
which story I just glanced tru angry

Go back follow the story and have fun
Re: My Experience With A Hot UNIZIK Babe.......thrilling story. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sunkyphil:
lie mohammed angry

Enjoy the lie jare!
Re: My Experience With A Hot UNIZIK Babe.......thrilling story. by imohrol(m): 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
nice story. but no guy can back off at that point. lop

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? / The Women To Avoid / My EX Visits Me Regularly With Her New Boy Friend (advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.