Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Snakes - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snakes (886 Views)

The Great Works Of God Almighty=snakes You Never Know That Exist. / Top 10 Non-venomous Snakes In The World With Pictures. / What The Uk Thinks About The Killing Of Snakes In Nigeria And Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snakes by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
fellow nairalanders this raining season is crazy. this is the second snake killed in my house this week although it's not like am proud of it as I don't like hurting animals but this one was actually killed by my layer birds at the backyard this night. pls take all necessary precautions to avoid contact with snakes they are poisonous and can kill you so close your doors and windows and clear the bushes around your house.

Re: Snakes by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 19, 2016
As with every snake thread....y'all know wat i mean
Re: Snakes by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2016
MULLAH123:
As with every snake thread....y'all know wat i mean
that it's gonna get push to fp?
Re: Snakes by Jacko1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hiss your snake cannot hint front page
Forgerrit mehn
Go hinside bush and find hanoda one to kill

2 Likes

Re: Snakes by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:57am On Mar 21, 2016
Jacko1:
Hiss your snake cannot hint front page
Forgerrit mehn
Go hinside bush and find hanoda one to kill
go back and read, I dint kill the snake, neither am I interested in the post hiring the fp. I don't care about all that crrap.

(1) (Reply)

Need Male Pure Breed Rott At Reasonable Price / Advice Please!! My Dog Is Restless. / Can Any 1 Identify These Kind Of Buttefly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.