Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Having A party with Le Boo, Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A party with Le Boo, Lol (1068 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Pleas Advice:- My Married Friend Is Having party With Me And My Husband / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by Chubbyatm(f): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Well, my boyfriend & I want to have a party, I brought it up tho, we haven't concluded yet & I want to make a wise decision about it so it won’t ruin my relationship. I fantasize about sex with females, but beside a few innocent kisses nothing ever happened. So I’m definitely down for that. However I’m worried that I might get jealous. So I’m wondering if any of you have some experience with this and want to tell me about it. I really want to have my fantasy with a girl come true. Another problem is my boyfriend has suggested a girl he knows is Bi & wouldn't mind but she's his friend, not mine..never even met her. I don't think I wanna risk my relationship like that..So, my questions are; How do you deal with possible jealousy in threesomes and how do you find an outsider who’s willing to participate with no risk involved.. Thank you, everything helps.
Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by amtaken(f): 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
You need Jesus Christ OP.
Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by rawpadgin(m): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sorry, can't help u
Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by rawpadgin(m): 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
amtaken:
You need Jesus Christ OP.
& job
Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by Aviero: 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
This is Aviero. Aviero is a nice guy. He reads stoopid posts. He replies to stoopid questions. He doesn't discriminate against fooolish/stoopid people. Aviero is a nice guy. Be like Aviero

2 Likes

Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by Synzu(m): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Let us know when ya'll are done farking. smiley
Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by halfricanadian(f): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin can i b ur dj at d party

1 Like

Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by nigelcoop: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Don't do it with his friend or urs, do it with a total stranger...there lots of girls online who are willing to but some of them will charge.goodluck and hv fun
Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by refiner(f): 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
spoilt child!undecided
Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by refiner(f): 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
wife material....0.05%
Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by damiosy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Every single guy's dream, aside from seeing it up close (2 ladies making out) men its awesome#tipsy than a mofo
Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by amtaken(f): 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
True.

rawpadgin:
& job
Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by dahreyM: 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
I initially thought it's a party like where we will eat jollof rice not until I opened the threadcheesy.

@op, you and your boyfriend are perverts.
Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
I've tried it before with an ex and it was fun. It was her idea. In our own case, we did it with a friend of hers who was a bisexual and claims she had been fantasizing about me for long. It was very hot and steamy. We all got tested for hiv and hepatitis and so it was raw sex.
Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by Adonis3: 12:47am On Mar 19, 2016
halfricanadian:
grin can i b ur dj at d party

lol

"Party" is Nairaland's substitution for or.gygrin

Op don't mind those insulting you.

Trust me, many of them are worse!

Now here's my advice:

Since there's a tendency of you being jealous

I suggest u don't risk it.

Instead bring one from ur end and ensure he(you both sef) doesn't maintain any contact with the girl after the romp.

Have fun dear, it's your life!

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by MizTyna(f): 1:09am On Mar 19, 2016
She asked for opinions,if you have none pls move along. The insults aren't needed
Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 19, 2016
Funny thing is, all these holier-than-thou guys insulting her
will end up sending her PMs cheesy
Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 20, 2016
I know where this road leads to.. I'd advise you not to go down that road. Then again forbidden things are usually sweet
In the end there will be nothing but regret. Let your fantasies remain fantasies..
P.s its almost 3 am and I'm busy commenting on nairaland.. I need Jesus

Cheers
Uncle jojo
Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by ehix89(m): 6:08am On Mar 20, 2016
Chubbyatm:
Well, my boyfriend & I want to have a party, I brought it up tho, we haven't concluded yet & I want to make a wise decision about it so it won’t ruin my relationship. I fantasize about sex with females, but beside a few innocent kisses nothing ever happened. So I’m definitely down for that. However I’m worried that I might get jealous. So I’m wondering if any of you have some experience with this and want to tell me about it. I really want to have my fantasy with a girl come true. Another problem is my boyfriend has suggested a girl he knows is Bi & wouldn't mind but she's his friend, not mine..never even met her. I don't think I wanna risk my relationship like that..So, my questions are; How do you deal with possible jealousy in threesomes and how do you find an outsider who’s willing to participate with no risk involved.. Thank you, everything helps.
hmmm, is it rili necessary....if it gets to happen,enjoy....buh neva run in cryin wen ur man turn d table on u cos u've given him d platform
Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by firstking01(m): 6:21am On Mar 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Having A party with Le Boo, Lol by Surfboard(m): 6:36am On Mar 20, 2016
Go for it, take a chance!

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Forgive Myself Cuz I Still Feel Bad And Ashamed Of Myself / Bad Breath / My Issues With Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.