Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos (30455 Views)

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood / Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by IamVinner: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
i concor wit dis guy ....a young lady did dis..leta dey wil b dat 'faithful sisters in church
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by emmansus(f): 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Woman dumps her baby!!!Let us pray
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:27am On Mar 20, 2016
Ayt27:
I condemn her act, but abusing her doesn't change shiii. Obviously, there is a reason she dumped her baby there. Na person wey wear the bata dey know where hin dey pain am.

ur very correct, maybe d father denied the pregnancy and she be thinking how she's going to suffer it alone, but all d same dumping d baby ain't right
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Timbuktu14(m): 12:27am On Mar 20, 2016
God bears with the wicked, but not forever. embarassed
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Timbuktu14(m): 12:42am On Mar 20, 2016
Ayt27:
I condemn her act, but abusing her doesn't change shiii. Obviously, there is a reason she dumped her baby there. Na person wey wear the bata dey know where hin dey pain am.
Smh angry
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 20, 2016
The three people to blame for this act: the idiot that got her pregnant, the lady and her mother(if she has one).
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by akigbemaru: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dumped infant
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
Heartbreaking cry
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by PlacidMartins(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Too bad.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by PlacidMartins(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Too bad. God help her...
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by richiepolymer(m): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2016
twoondei:
It's possible she delivered a fresh still birth and didn't know where and how to discard/dispose.

that's even the most likely thing

Exactly what I was thinking.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by glossy6(f): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2016
hopyroll:

eyah... sorry
may God comfort u and u shall never experience such tragedy again in Ur entire life......

rip to Ur child

Thanks my dear. Today is exactly 2yrs since it happened. it is indeed well with my soul
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by glossy6(f): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

ur very correct, maybe d father denied the pregnancy and she be thinking how she's going to suffer it alone, but all d same dumping d baby ain't right

She could have given the child to me. Honestly if I add even five of those kids to my kids, they won't lack.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2016
glossy6:

She could have given the child to me. Honestly if I add even five of those kids to my kids, they won't lack.

I tire for girls o, even as I am still single, I praying to have a child sooner than later, the only thing delaying me is that I'm just looking for a beautiful guy to get me pregnant so that I don't give birth to Atutu boyoyo grin lolxxxx unfortunate girls are now throwing away theirs!
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Qualer: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2016
dainformant:
Some people can be so heartless..why bring a child into the world for him/her to eventually end up like this. This baby was dumped at Agbekolade, Agege Motor Road in Idi-Oro area of Lagos on Friday morning.. According to reports, residents of the area found the baby in a lifeless state -lying in a gutter. The corpse is yet to be removed by the authorities...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/woman-dumps-her-new-born-baby-in-gutter.html

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by OsusuMustFlow(f): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2016
grin
IYANGBALI:
I suspect rokiatu,VickyRotex and osusumustflow
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by glossy6(f): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

I tire for girls o, even as I am still single, I praying to have a child sooner than later, the only thing delaying me is that I'm just looking for a beautiful guy to get me pregnant so that I don't give birth to Atutu boyoyo grin lolxxxx unfortunate girls are now throwing away theirs!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Ayt27(m): 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

I'm actually quite beautiful sexy strawberry, a kid from me would be a major hit.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:20am On Mar 22, 2016
Ayt27:

I'm actually quite beautiful sexy strawberry, a kid from me would be a major hit.

Show us ur face naaw let's see if a child from u would be a hit back to back
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Ayt27(m): 12:47am On Mar 22, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Show us ur face naaw let's see if a child from u would be a hit back to back

Don't worry I won't disappoint, I'm most likely what you'v been looking for. How do I know you are up to par?
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Titilayooni(f): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2016
SolexxBarry:
And many are praying to have one cry cry
imagineI have someone who is still dying just to have one..eleda omo yi won't forgive its mother for not allowing him/her to fufil purpose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family House / Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.