Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos (30463 Views)

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood / Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Tunami(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
HotCrystal:
she might have killed our Buhari of tomorrow.... heartless
lol, guy you're wicked.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Tunami(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
HotCrystal:
lol, guy you bad gan.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ayt27:
I condemn her act, but abusing her doesn't change shiii. Obviously, there is a reason she dumped her baby there. Na person wey wear the bata dey know where hin dey pain am.
Whatever her reason(s) are/is ain't/isn't justifiable enough.. Dropping the child off at a motherless home would have been more honorable.. Regrets comes next.. By then, the act would have been committed..
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by temitemi1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Some pple are jst heartless shocked shocked shocked... I love babies kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Pidggin(f): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
This is so touching, oh why now cry
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by martineinstein(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
And she thinks the baby won't fight back?

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by George2016(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
This baby was dumped at Agbekolade, Agege Motor Road in Idi-Oro area of Lagos.
It mostly happening in lagos.
RIP.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by gbaskiboy: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
HotCrystal:
grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by gbaskiboy: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
dainformant:
cc; seun, lalasticlala
why are u calling us? Do u want to be ban? grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Adelinesolomon(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
If Am To Say It, She Might Be A Person Praying To Be Barack Obama Bt Living Wretch-life And Even Destroying The Coming Soul. Haba! Shiooooor!!
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by firstolalekan(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
IamBellaRose:
....And when this baby grow up to become somebody important, the mother would come to claim mother, what happened to mother less babies home.....people wicked sha
Dense!

A lifeless baby abi?

Una jus wan comment without reading. sad
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
George2016:
Good please have mercy on this poor baby.

Mothers, pls. don't born if u are not ready.

Men,no climb woman if una no fit carry woman....with belle.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by MadCow1: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nigerians sha..

Nobody wants to know what happened first, they just want to pass judgement.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Sylvester70(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
some years later she will be jumping from one church to the other looking for fruit of the womb.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Nicepoker(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
IamBellaRose:
....And when this baby grow up to become somebody important, the mother would come to claim mother, what happened to mother less babies home.....people wicked sha
the dead baby will grow up how?
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by rOsy247(f): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
angry
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by IYANGBALI: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
I suspect rokiatu,VickyRotex and osusumustflow
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by santori: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
idioro is different from agege, oga Op, is it becos the road na agege motor road you kom reason am say na agege
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by golojaban: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
this girl needs prayers and deliverance ah God
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Semper247(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ayt27:
I condemn her act, but abusing her doesn't change shiii. Obviously, there is a reason she dumped her baby there. Na person wey wear the bata dey know where hin dey pain am.

Which bata? Which pain? Guy, there is no justification for this act....it is as simple as that.
U condemn and u are still justifying this act by quoting a proverb for an irrational act.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by mamajaz(f): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
I really don't want to curse, I would have said it wouldn't be well with whoever did this!
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by mamajaz(f): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
IamBellaRose:
This baby can't grow up my sister.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by Firstlieutenant(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Chai!! This na something she for avoid with one wrap of condom!
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by panpan(m): 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
What has been shown is a dead baby by the roadside. We do not know whether a man or woman put the baby there. It is possible the baby was dead before he or she was put there.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by macsymphony: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
End time wickedness.....end time mortherer.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by NigerianDiamond(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
You don't want to carry the responsibility of child-bearing and yet you open your legs wide for a riff-raff to sleep with you. What a shameless generation we have in this country and world as a whole...
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by glossy6(f): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
Imagine. Am still crying over the death of my son who passed away 21st March, 2014 and a woman killed hers all by herself.

Hmmm. Wicked world
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by samuelgambo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
I piety the MAN that is going to marry her, because she had had her last baby I promised u Lady she is going to remember this her action one day except she repent
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by hopyroll(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
well.....I believe if the bokoharams were dumped the same way diz baby was dumped, we will still pity them........and if wole soyinka was dumped as well, he wouldn't have gotten to the apex of his career..........anyway if baby was lifeless b4 been dumped, he/she deserve a proper and a respectful burial, and if he/she was alive b4 diz wicked act, the evil that men do, will always follow them.........HELL WILL SURELY BE A CROWDED PLACE

RIP to the dead
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by hopyroll(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
glossy6:
Imagine. Am still crying over the death of my son who passed away 21st March, 2014 and a woman killed hers all by herself.

Hmmm. Wicked world

eyah... sorry
may God comfort u and u shall never experience such tragedy again in Ur entire life......

rip to Ur child
Re: Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos by komakordi: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
She will never have peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo / What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.