Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today (92503 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / How to get Airtel 30GB For N2,500 Valid For 60 Days - I Just Got Mine / Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Full Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by lolexzy: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
There was the story of the little boy with pictures attached that has an ailment that disfigured his face on Nairaland yesterday, i cried when i saw it. I wished i had the resources to help him. God knows i would if i had. Mr S7, i'm sure you saw it too.Some of that money could have helped that boy, i'm not impressed with your S7. angry cry
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dem go soon steal the phone
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by IYANGBALI: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Na photoshop jo
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by IYANGBALI: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
dubemnaija2:
Dem go soon steal the phone
ameeeeen
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by walemoney007(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
deen4real7902:
I can't buy wristwatch more than 2k
grin
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by FearGod001(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
deen4real7902:
Got my Samsung S7 edge today at Samsung office at Ikeja City Mall (Alausa shoprite) for 235k, I was the 11th person to buy it, so I was giving a Gear VR and Back cover with it. The Samsung S7 cost 205k.

whaooo! God pls bless me with good job
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by SweetOlive(f): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
matrix199:

Young man, you don't have to always read and respond to every post on NL, especially when you can't understand the post.
Such a romantic insult. I like cheesy kiss
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by tbliss22(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Why are some people using paracetamol on another person's head-ache??

If Op like let him buy N1m phone, for God's sake that's his sweat and he can spend his money on whatever he wishes.

Everyone has his/her own likes and dislikes, please Op enjoy your mobile engine. If it pains you that he bought 250k phone, try pour some chilled water on your head to calm your nerves...mtcheeeew!!

4 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by SmooshCHN: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Cutehector:
A lot of female nairalanders must hav flooded the op's email with pm's. grin cheesy

Rip to d number of kitties Dat will be destroyed in a couple of days cry
I thought I was the only one thinking that.

Let the PM contest begin.
The girls will respond with "is it not his money??"
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by shizzy7(f): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
looool, Nobody is talking about the specifications of the phone....

Na price dem carry for head..
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Ijaya123: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
That's the phone been trying to be like the iPhone but photocopy e no easy.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Roozzaay(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
deen4real7902:
Got my Samsung S7 edge today at Samsung office at Ikeja City Mall (Alausa shoprite) for 235k, I was the 11th person to buy it, so I was giving a Gear VR and Back cover with it. The Samsung S7 cost 205k.

Abeg you fit dash me the S6 edge you dey use before? grin grin grin
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by kobonaire(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Where is a picture of this S7?? Looks like a fake story.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
martineinstein:
u mean 'word flow ' keyboard?.. They are planning to integrate it with swift keyboard before releasing it in next windows 10 ' Redstone ' upgrade

They should bring it to the store abeg. It's a nice keyboard bro.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Elparaiso(m): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nairalanders and hypocrisy.

Is it your money?

3 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by oluamid(m): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Person use his own money to buy phone and una dey bash am. If he goes broke today will you raise a hand to help him out, no? Stop the holier than thou already.

Let's be honest, if we all have the means the price of the phone wouldn't matter just the specs. Let the OP enjoy his phone in peace.

Funny enough, I'm more wowed by the oculus rift than by the phone.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
So Op used his money to buy something he wants and I see some airheads venting through their anus as if he used their money to buy it.... he used 200k to buy phone.. so?...does that mean he doesn't help people?... or he doesn't have things to do with money?..... Nigerians ehn.. una can do anyhow..... what if he earns 1.5m every month.... how much be 200k?......poverty mentality...

Abeg OP carry on and enjoy your phone Biko.....as for me, I'm tired of android..... migrating to IOS.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by walemoney007(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
jmichlins:
you all have this great management skill yet nigeria ranks high in poverty index.
a lot of Nigerians are hypocrite
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by DisGuy: 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
matrix199:
Even as my spending plan was put in percentage, some people stil can't reason out my point.

I said I can spend 50% and above on what I need, like a house, a good car, good investment, a healthy family, and a better society. I can only spend 10% of my cash assest(money in hand, and in the bank) on what I want.

Now do the logic and the maths. I said I have less than 2m in cash asset. What's 10% of 2m? 200k. Meaning I can't buy the S-7 since it's 235,000. Even if the phone sells for 200,000, and I got it, it wld later haunt me to see my loved ones struggle to meet up with their needs, and I'm there flaunting a 200,000 phone for fancy. That's the more reason why it's going to be hard for me to spend 200,000 on a phone, with what I have presently as cash asset.

I posted a personal spending plan, and I never said every1 shld take to my personal plan. Was that too hard to comprehend?!

What's hard to comprehend??

PERHAPS that fact YOU went on talking about YOUR financial philosophy, YOUR wants, YOUR ideas about you you, you absolutely sod all to do with the OP or the phone in the TOPIC

perhaps people were here to read/discuss the pros/cons of the phone/VR, alternatives, or other technologies out there ..but hey you've blessed us with your spending pattern

4 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
oluamid:
Person use his own money to buy phone and una dey bash am. If he goes broke today will you raise a hand to help him out, no? Stop the holier than thou already.

Let's be honest, if we all have the means the price of the phone wouldn't matter just the specs. Let the OP enjoy his phone in peace.

Funny enough, I'm more wowed by the oculus rift than by the phone.

The thing tire me o lollol

OCULUS Don dey 9ja?!
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by gare(f): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
bodyloveghetto:
grin and I got my dell inspiron 13 7000 series special edition for 250k

This no be phone? Do you make calls with this please hide your lap top, how i am sure it's even yours and not for your office, guy focus
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by jeffoe(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
Economy is bad yet somebody spent 235k on phone, as a graduate my annual salary is a little above that money, 'why this money know they circulate' op are u a politician or son of one?
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by kolajoo(m): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Iyamar:
Pls buy one for me... I Love the phone. Lol
Sweet let me make your dream come true
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by FESTAC101: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
You bought the phone and then.. ? how is it anybody's business? Your phone ,your money.
If everybody opens thread on what they've bought,there won't be space on Nairaland.

Congratulations for the "wonderful"achievement
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by martineinstein(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
ollah1:

They should bring it to the store abeg. It's a nice keyboard bro.
the keyboard remains the major reason y I can never leave windows phone.....
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by walemoney007(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:

They cloud lock their phones like apple, flashing it is impossible and useless cause you can't access anything after yet their phones are affordable.
can S7 be cloud lock? cause I want to buy it
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Boeing777pilot: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Poor people everywhere.
angry

I'm planning to get one myself next week.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by SmooshCHN: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
shizzy7:
looool, Nobody is talking about the specifications of the phone....
Na price dem carry for head..
The Spec ain't that crazy. It's just little upgrade from the previous flagship. What people don't want to accept is we're all not the same. I still think the Love Nigerians have for each other makes us want to poke nose into other people's affair and criticise their choice. So when are you buying yours? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by ruggish10: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
if your Mr. Otedola like make him no even spend money to buy the cheapest phone...he can insert his sim into his ears so that he doesn't even need to spend buying phone....that is his cup of tea (with all due respect he deserves).
OP pray for God to bless and open ur way rather than criticize how someone spends his/money. Life is for the living....live it to the fullest!
if S7 edge makes him happy please give him a chance to be happy! Another thing I want you to understand is that there are levels and class in life....find your class, 205k may be big to you, to some other person 205k would be huge...to another group of persons 205k is change....know your class...if you criticizing someone whose class is higher than yours then I think you have a problem.
You have brains to criticize someone because you think your smarter, cleverer, yet your brains cant bring you good life tidings, my friend wake up!

jmichlins:
please when you make money you will spend it on something people may call ridiculous. Some buy arts, some go watch orchestra, when some go buy yatch other get a private jet but what is bottom line is that we have our choice. Personally i will get note 6 edge. My boss spends 15k on the average on women and drinks weekly but he will frown when someone spends 20k on phone he will use on average of 2yrs. The amount he spends on bling bling things like wrist watches and bangles that he does not necessarily use cause his younger siblings end up claiming them is another thing. Its all about choice.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by fzybah(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
I got to realise dt people don't know d difference between liability and assets...... Buying a phone dt cost 235k is nt bad but it doesn't increase one's assets, it reduces one's assets and turns itself to be a liability.... @ op , no one is criticizing u for buying what u want bt d question is does it expand ur coast ?.... Don't u think dt amount of money can turn someone's life around and such person would never forget abt u.... Anyway, we have different opinion .... I have small children dt I'm nt even there family dt I'm taking care of... I would rather spend such money on those kids to build their lives....... " D RICH BUILDS ASSETS NOT MATERIAL THINGS".... Congrats for dt
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Recieve sense in Jesus' name-
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by FreeBoss: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
if u ask this guy now to pay 10 percent tithe to God who blessed him, he will say is pastor's money. even there may be cousins begging 4 sch fees and he will be telling them country hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread / Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.