Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today (92511 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / How to get Airtel 30GB For N2,500 Valid For 60 Days - I Just Got Mine / Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Full Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
princejayboss:
Some Nigerians & stupidity.... That's why corruption is every where ... When people don't live in accordance with their income... @OP poor African mentality

Do u know his income?
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dear God, please kick out this poverty mentality from the minds of Nigerians, so that we may learn to appreciate and rejoice with others who rejoice. Bless us too, so we won't be envious of the prosperity of others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Acidosis(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
lol

Some hypocrites here spend on beer, girls, etc yet condemn those who spend on gadgets.

Its all about where and how you derive happiness. I don't spend in club, so why can't I spend on gadgets.

In fact, I'm motivated to get one (would hustle more).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by wolfenstein(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
OP nice phone u purchased dere, where the pictures na make we see and OP abeg no vex but u don pay ur tight?
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lexusgs430:

It was the '' don'' last year. The same way the S7 EDGE would be the ''don'' this year, but not next year. And the sequence continues..................
Change and the technological advancement is a constant routine!!!
NB : If you present device is not broken, no point to upgrade!!!

It's tech but u don't have to wait till its broken. It's choice. U could change ur apartment location doesn't mean the previous location wasn't intact likewise a car or something else .

It's all about choice

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by InvertedHammer: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
But wait, who are you to judge how he spends his money? Isit your money?? undecided
/
Nobody is judging him. We are telling him to stop playing a f.ool who as noted, " a fo.ol and his money are easily separated" Some folks are waiting for S9.

He should show the phone to his dad and tell him that he bought it for the amount noted.
\
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by joey150(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
jeffoe:
Economy is bad yet somebody spent 235k on phone, as a graduate my annual salary is a little above that money, 'why this money know they circulate' op are u a politician or son of one?
bros make I ask you... Since them born you e get any time wey economy good? Or dem talk say Nigeria economy is awesome today..people are still spending and earning..that economy thing is now a cliché. Shebi person pay 1k for bird yesterday on FP.
This seems to be the best economy oh..make we dey watch! grin
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Lexusgs430: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
ollah1:

It's tech but u don't have to wait till its broken. It's choice. U could change ur apartment location doesn't mean the previous location wasn't intact likewise a car or something else .

It's all about choice

It's true it's all about choice. And my choosen choice, if it ain't broken, it ain't upgraded!!!
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Bobbieydeey: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Nobody is judging him. We are telling him to stop playing a f.ool who as noted, " a fo.ol and his money are easily separated" Some folks are waiting for S9.

He should show the phone to his dad and tell him that he bought it for the amount noted.
\

No pun intended, all I can read here is pure hate, I'm very sure if you were given that phone as a gift you wld flood this thread with pictures of it.... Just free abeg just stop the money yarns

3 Likes

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Tallesty1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
ollah1:

Good and glad you know. Do u also know that Samsung phones (high ends) are been used by the Canadian and German governments??
I don't know and I am not doubting it. It is not impossible.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Bobbieydeey: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
joey150:
bros make I ask you... Since them born you e get any time wey economy good? Or dem talk say Nigeria economy is awesome today..people are still spending and earning..that economy thing is now a cliché. Shebi person pay 1k for bird yesterday on FP.
This seems to be the best economy oh..make we dey watch! grin

Hahaha hahahahahahahaha loooooooooool throws phone away lmaooo
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by InvertedHammer: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Bobbieydeey:

No pun intended, all I can read here is pure hate, I'm very sure if you were given that phone as a gift you wld flood this thread with pictures of it.... Just free abeg just stop the money yarns

deen4real7902:
Anybody interested in Marketing my services?, I have the experience and skills but lack merketing. My services are installation and maintenance of:

1. Fire alarm system
2. CCTV camera
3. Burglar Alarm system
4. Access door control system
5. Pepper spray Alarm system
6. Intercom system
7. Fire extinguishers
8. Inverter and ups system
9. Video door phone
10. Security surveilllance systems

You can contact me on 080........,
/

LOL.

Phone as a gift? What is this? High School?

This dude needs to build himself first. He has no business wasting his meagre resources on gadgets.

\
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by muchyblink(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
deen4real7902:
Got my Samsung S7 edge today at Samsung office at Ikeja City Mall (Alausa shoprite) for 235k, I was the 11th person to buy it, so I was giving a Gear VR and Back cover with it. The Samsung S7 cost 205k.

I go put small money buy keke put for road...lolz...congratz
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Bobbieydeey: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Victoriousvic:
Dear God, please kick out this poverty mentality from the minds of Nigerians, so that we may learn to appreciate and rejoice with others who rejoice. Bless us too, so we won't be envious of the prosperity of others.

SECONDED!!!!!!!!!
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Bobbieydeey: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Some people eh all they know is cheap cheap cheap things, luxurious things are appaling to them.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by 9jauk: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Easy I'm still happy with my s6 edge plus..if u are interested holla reasonable price in would be in naija next week
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Iyamar(f): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
kolajoo:
Why can't I smiley
I pray for that Miracle... Thanks
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by skuribeebo: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
deen4real7902:
Got my Samsung S7 edge today at Samsung office at Ikeja City Mall (Alausa shoprite) for 235k, I was the 11th person to buy it, so I was giving a Gear VR and Back cover with it. The Samsung S7 cost 205k.
apa buruku nie, later you will say you are broke.you bought 235k phone? For what reason? Waste of money.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by kolajoo(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Iyamar:
I pray for that Miracle... Thanks
Ur location though Kano...
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by ada2604(f): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
deen4real7902:
broozz yeeee, congrat on ur want, but spread ur hand small come this side na afterall God loves a cheerful giver *lolz*
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Zealoy(m): 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
matrix199:
As rich as Otedola is, I doubt he'd buy the phone.

If that phone can take me to heaven, I'll buy 10 for me and my family.

A whooping N235,000 for a phone? C'mon, I rather pay someone's school fee with it.

All the same, patience is a virtue. In 5yrs to come, this same phone will sell for N50,000. So I think I'm going to wait for it to get cold.

==============================
Modified
-----------------------------------------------------

Smiling....

It's all about percentage. I was speaking personally, but the jimmies misunderstood me. I meant I can't spend more than 10% on a want. 10% of what I have is what I allot to my wants, 50% to my needs. If my cash asset is 2m, 10% is 200,000, so yea, I may spend 200,000 on my wants. But just before I buy what i want, I try to find out if my loved ones have needs to meet up with up. If they do, I'll choose to make a sacrifice just to meet their needs.

My needs come equal to my loved ones' needs. My loved ones' needs come before my wants. While my wants come before my loved ones' wants.

To the jimmies, I never dissed the OP for buying a N235,000 phone. I just aired my personal take and plan. If I have 10m, and I need the phone, I'll buy two of it. But it just happened that I don't need it, but I want it. So I can wait for it to blow cold before getting it, way cheaper than when it's hot. Is anything wrong in that?
well I think op demand for the phone is inelastic but for u de demand for de said phone is elastic, for op to purchase de said phone worth 200K shows that his income per anum is quite high that's y op was able to purchase d phone despite d increase in price of the commodity
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Iyamar(f): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
kolajoo:
Ur location though Kano...
Lol... Are u living in Kano state?
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by bodyloveghetto(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
gare:

This no be phone? Do you make calls with this please hide your lap top, how i am sure it's even yours and not for your office, guy focus

Ahah, office laptop ontop bed? Btw sign by Bodylove
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by teewhydope(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
muymacho:
All of you saying you can not buy phone for 200k, I hope buy "packing" shirts instead of designers and you take suco instead of Milo and moluee instead of bus or cab and you buy pure water instead of bottled water. etc

"packed" shirt you mean smiley
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Rejoice5000(f): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
matrix199:

A whooping N235,000 for a phone? C'mon, I rather pay someone's school fee with it.

All the same, patience is a virtue. In 5yrs to come, this same phone will sell for N50,000. So I think I'm going to wait for it to get cold.

Modified

Smiling....

It's all about percentage. I was speaking personally, but the jimmies misunderstood me. I meant I can't spend more than 10% on a want. 10% of what I have is what I allot to my wants, 50% to my needs. If my cash asset is 2m, 10% is 200,000, so yea, I may spend 200,000 on my wants. But just before I buy what i want, I try to find out if my loved ones have needs to meet up with up. If they do, I'll choose to make a sacrifice just to meet their needs.

My needs come equal to my loved ones' needs. My loved ones' needs come before my wants. While my wants come before my loved ones' wants.

To the jimmies, I never dissed the OP for buying a N235,000 phone. I just aired my personal take and plan. If I have 10m, and I need the phone, I'll buy two of it. But it just happened that I don't need it, but I want it. So I can wait for it to blow cold before getting it, way cheaper than when it's hot. Is anything wrong in that?
GOD BLESS U::YOU REASON WELL:THE NEED OF UR LOVED ONES FIRST BEFORE THAT WASTED LIABILITY:THAT WILL FALL AD SCATTER:
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by AsanwaKC(f): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
pls iPhone 6s and this Samsung 7s which is better, am planning to get one next week.
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by 9jauk: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Samsung s6 edge plus mint condition unlocked

Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Egware007(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
matrix199:

Modified

Smiling....

. Nice comment
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
deen4real7902:
pls u must be very rich. All I need from u is a job pls help me
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
deen4real7902:

maka why?? why pple dae die......u cari moni for one plot of land go buy fone....why (in pej voice) diaris God o
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by iamonpointa: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
deen4real7902:
chai! 235k for a phone?! shocked[/b]
Re: Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today by smartn09(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Nope..... But it makes life easy for me bro, moreover, there's nothing that phone can do that a 70k android phone cannot do.
ohi friend, there are a lot it can do! The power alone is solar charge. It deserves the price if not more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread / Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.