Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

My First Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Love (408 Views)

How Long Did You Last With Your First Love / Why First Love Is Always Special / Do You Still Remember Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Love by Babyboo92(f): 12:30am On Mar 19, 2016
I remember every single detail about him! His smile, his laughter, the colour of his eyes and even his fragrance... I still remember it all after so many years. Yeah, I was deeply in love with him. How did we even meet? I'll tell you. I met him at the Arts quadrangle one Saturday afternoon. My room was too noisy and stuffy so I decided to take a walk. I hurriedly wore a plain white shirt with brown shorts and stepped out of my hostel room. The sky was clear and beautiful; it seemed the sun suddenly lost it's zeal to shine. I walked past the Ekpo Convocation hall with no sense of direction. I just wanted a quiet place where I could be alone and clear my head. My heart felt so heavy but I couldn't trace the cause of this heaviness. I wasn't having any problem with my grades or my family. Everything was splendid as far as I knew. Then I remembered the Arts Quadrangle in my faculty and I hurried towards it. I was disappointed to find someone else there. Read more http:// www.momentswithjenny..co.ke/2016/03/my-first-love.html?m=1 How many of you still remember your first love? What was your experience?
Re: My First Love by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 19, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Epic Reply To A Hot Facebooker Post / If A Guy Chase You For Long Doesn't Mean He Will Treat You Better! / Register Here ! Audition For Mtn Project Fame Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.