Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency (4201 Views)

President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary / Now That NYSC Is A Done Deal, What Next? (how To Prosper After NYSC) / Inconsistency In NYSC Orientation Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by bankybobo11: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
bros dis ur grammar ehn grin
are u from Edo state ?
Nope.
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2016
bankybobo11:

Nope.
ok na..

if yokiti , crazyman and lalasticlala no c dis post, ogbeche77 suppose don c am na.
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2016
emmansus:
Iam highly flabagasted and ipnotized by this NYSC barbaric incompetences,in order not to geopardise our integrity,NYSC should stop this unruly adjournment of of camping date cos it is so contigent for the populaze of nigerian graduants of 16A,above all LET US PRAY.
I can not pray for nysc...no way.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by FaboyedeK(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2016
bankybobo11:

Yes brother. It is barbaric, injudicious and inimical of NYSC to keep shifting the date. This can sink an idle person like me into the thick fog of psychosis.
I fear this your grammar ooo..On a more serious note,i agree with you.Its barbaric.Now am thinking of where to travel to because another month at home will be hell for me
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by salexat(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
they are confused...

they might still change d date to may if nothing is done..
THE DATE IS NOW FIXED........ 2016 Batch 'A' Orientation Course:
Change Of Commencement Of
Orientation Exercise
The 2016 Batch 'A' Orientation
Course is scheduled to hold as
follows:
1. Stream I
i. Commencement -----
Wednesday 27th April,
ii. Swearing-In
---------- Friday 29th
April, 2016
iii. Close of Camp -------
Friday 13th May, 2016
2. Stream II
i. Commencement ------
Saturday 21st May,
ii. Swearing-In
----------- Monday
23rd May, 2016
iii. Close of Camp
-------- Monday 6th
June, 2016
Signed
Management
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
salexat:
THE DATE IS NOW FIXED........ 2016 Batch 'A' Orientation Course:
Change Of Commencement Of
Orientation Exercise
The 2016 Batch 'A' Orientation
Course is scheduled to hold as
follows:
1. Stream I
i. Commencement -----
Wednesday 27th April,
ii. Swearing-In
---------- Friday 29th
April, 2016
iii. Close of Camp -------
Friday 13th May, 2016
2. Stream II
i. Commencement ------
Saturday 21st May,
ii. Swearing-In
----------- Monday
23rd May, 2016
iii. Close of Camp
-------- Monday 6th
June, 2016
Signed
Management
we have all seen this.

what is d guarantee dat this date will not be further shifted?
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by oppybouy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
This shii is pissing me off like mad! The time table doesn't even make sense sef, 16 days for camp? Has camping ever been that short before? Ruined plans.
Na so dem go postpone una destiny sef o nysc.
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by salexat(m): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
oppybouy:
This shii is pissing me off like mad! The time table doesn't even make sense sef, 16 days for camp? Has camping ever been that short before? Ruined plans.
I guess they may likely change the date because camp period has always been 21 days or at least 20days.
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by oppybouy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
salexat:
I guess they may likely change the date because camp period has always been 21 days or at least 20days.
If they wanna change anything, i hope its back to the original date. April 1st.
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by salexat(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
we have all seen this.

what is d guarantee dat this date will not be further shifted?
The tendency of changing it again is high. On a very good day, camp period should be a minimum of 20days or maximum of 21days.Though, this CHANGE will not only affect 2016 batch A pcm but will also affect 2016 batch B pcm as well as 2016 batch C pcm(of which I doubt if there will be batch C this year)
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by bankybobo11: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
FaboyedeK:

I fear this your grammar ooo..On a more serious note,i agree with you.Its barbaric.Now am thinking of where to travel to because another month at home will be hell for me

Ehm, bro, we are in the same cognitive shoes o. Now I'm thinking of visiting someone I've not visited since 2011. I don't want to mess with my mind with all these idleness flying around.
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by bankybobo11: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
ok na..

if yokiti , crazyman and lalasticlala no c dis post, ogbeche77 suppose don c am na.

If to say na snake story na, abi scorpion, e for don reach front page since yesterday
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
bankybobo11:

If to say na snake story na, abi scorpion, e for don reach front page since yesterday
lol. or if na olajumoke story..
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
salexat:
The tendency of changing it again is high. On a very good day, camp period should be a minimum of 20days or maximum of 21days.Though, this CHANGE will not only affect 2016 batch A pcm but will also affect 2016 batch B pcm as well as 2016 batch C pcm(of which I doubt if there will be batch C this year)
dat is d issue...

are they not confused?
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
oppybouy:
hahaha...lol
are u d same guy dat tweeted dat to dem?.
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by bankybobo11: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
justified10:
lol. or if na olajumoke story..
Na so
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by sheshiahmad(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
uhmnn nYsc DG wt ix goin on fr cryin out louduhmnn nYsc DG wt ix goin on fr cryin out louduhmnn nYsc DG wt ix goin on fr cryin out loud
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Lumiere91: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
You guy are frustrated cos you dont have work...get a tutorial job and forget nysc
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Lumiere91: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
By merely luking at d date common sense wil tel u its d handwork of hackers
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lumiere91:
how sweet Mr common sense..

hackers also hacked their twitter handle...smart hackers, are u sure they have not hacked ur reasoning?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by ChuxMyk(m): 12:49am On Mar 20, 2016
justified10:
NYSC shifted the date for the camping of A16 prospective corp members for the third time( from march30 to April 1 and now April27).

This is a show of shame and a sign of incompetency of NYSC to properly manage this scheme.

I don't know the reason behind this consistent inconsistency by NYSC but I am sure prospective corp members are tired of this because it is not only wasting our time but also disrupting our personal plans.

we can't fold our arms and watch NYSC waste our precious time, it is time for us to react...it is time for our voices to be heard..if they can't manage this scheme, they should scrap it or make it optional.

we can make this happen by protesting on social medias with hashtags like ;

#NYSCTimeWasting, #A'16StandWithApril1,
#NYSCPCMsaretired #NYSCreceivesense etc.
We can tag the following pple for onward re
tweet; @omojuwa @Heir_2d_throne @olurops
@osekita @aishaYesufu, @corperlife
@naijacorpers etc, these ones will further
rebrocast it to the hearing of the DG himself.

cc

Dtobs

greycious

yorme

chumaster

chuxmyk

dreamcome2ru

ruthobaz

logodwhiz

yokiti , lalasticlala , crazyman , please help PCMs,

Tomorrow like dis i go just ball in twitter
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Greycious(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
emmansus:
Iam highly flabagasted and ipnotized by this NYSC barbaric incompetences,in order not to geopardise our integrity,NYSC should stop this unruly adjournment of of camping date cos it is so contigent for the populaze of nigerian graduants of 16A,above all LET US PRAY.
I just can't help but quote u grin
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Greycious(m): 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lumiere91:
What is this one saying undecided
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Greycious(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
yokiti, crazyman, lalasticlala
Please support the movement
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by mixedgene: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
when is the date for staging the protest please?
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by eki2000(m): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Another Time Table Will Come Up Before 27th Of April Notifying Prospective Corpers That The Orientation course Has been Postponed Till Further Notice. Join Us Now #nyscwestandon1stApril
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lalasticlala, Seun ... Please help do the needful. This needs to be at the front page. Our voice needs yo be headed!
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
justified10:
how sweet Mr common sense..

hackers also hacked their twitter handle...smart hackers, are u sure they have not hacked ur reasoning?

Lol
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by DPricey1(f): 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
My Parents don't even take me serious anymore because of these inconsistencies.

God punish NYSC officials!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by lilliesboy(m): 2:50am On Mar 21, 2016
Have you forgotten the kind of country you are in? Na Nigeria oh - a country of incompetency, frustration and exploitation. Anyway, when the time finally comes to serve a lot of you eager "otondos" will get tired and wish to go home. For me, am tired. Am a 2015 Batch "A" in Kunchi LGA, Kano State and I can't wait to go home in about three weeks time (or more if their incompetency increases).
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by lilliesboy(m): 3:06am On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=chumaster post=43904993]it's now obvious that batch B will be Nov.

I can't imagine wasting one and half year waiting to serve this failed country, when am done, positions and employment will be dished out secretly to sons and daughters of political elites who studied abroad without nysc service, while I will be asked for nysc certificate, 5 years post nysc working experience and SADLY THAT I MUST BE BELOW 25 YEARS when applying for a chicken change job

( )

# I waited for 11 months after graduation before coming for the NYSC programme. What a useless Scheme!
Re: NYSC Is Wasting Our Time With Their Inconsistency by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 21, 2016
DPricey1:
My Parents don't even take me serious anymore because of these inconsistencies.

God punish NYSC officials!
same here.. making it look lyk one has a problem in skul

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Camp Direct Service / Personal CDS Projects / Boko Haram Plan To Carry Out Massive Attack On Nysc Batch "c" Pop On Next Week Tuesday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.