Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD (23710 Views)

Heavy Military Presence At New Haven Estate, Iba, Lagos / Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha / Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by anonimi: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2016
naijagobetter:
when GEJ flood ekiti with the military where were you?

I thought Buhari promised CHANGE, not so
What happened to the promise of the baba Promise & FAIL?
Do you mean he LIED to all his zombie followers ni? embarassed embarassed
Yet some senseless people will call the daft, dumb & dull Confused One as an incorruptible incorrigible man of integrity.
Integrity ko, itelese ni!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2674047_2671101fbimg1435752845837jpeg8fa3e5cefe73fa369d83ff842dcb8396_jpeg_jpeg08705abfd750ea2ff336c659bb1b7a6a

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-wNrUkW0AAr9B3.jpg:large[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by kulekaa(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=Obipat post=43903661]PMB should wield federal power on Rivers election if he wants my support back. GEJ did it. I want revenge for all the wickedness showed to Amechl [/ back2back

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by Ahmeduana(m): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2016
lightuplightup:
BY JIMITOTA ONOYUME
PORT HARCOURT - Soldiers are on major roads in Port Harcourt. As early as 4am they had taken over GRA junction on Aba road. The soldiers were seen questioning motorists before allowing them drive through mounted barricades.

Details later.

source
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/rivers-rerun-heavy-military-presence-port-harcourt/
I THOUGHT APC COMES TO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY, ARE THEY NOT DOING THE SAME THING THEY ACCUSED PDP OF IN EKITI? WHY MILITARISING JUST STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY ELECTION?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
did you really write this? Gosh
haba aboki are u the one instigating violence in our state? diaris God o
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by spencekat(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2016
Abagworo:

If APC doesn't rig and kill at least 200 PDP members to avenge the death of 100 of their members last year then they are fools.
Say NO to killing
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by oatzeal(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2016
[size=14pt]
OPEN AND JUST BE REFRESHING THE PAGE [/size]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-rvNO642lbNw/Vu0FDCWogTI/AAAAAAAAOo8/LCBq0tLeSMo-vfl2xE8-rshThdY4ev3Fg/s640/RIVERS%2BRERUN%2BRIVERSRERUN.jpg[/img]

LIVE UPDATES : #RiversRerun : ON-GOING RIVERS STATE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION RE-RUN

>>>> http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/03/live-updates-riversrerun-on-going.html
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by fmprof(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2016
lightuplightup:
BY JIMITOTA ONOYUME
PORT HARCOURT - Soldiers are on major roads in Port Harcourt. As early as 4am they had taken over GRA junction on Aba road. The soldiers were seen questioning motorists before allowing them drive through mounted barricades.

Details later.

source
Sambisa dey der, dem no floor... na Rivers dem dey go display might!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by 247Dior(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2016
cana882:
police cannot be trusted in Nigeria until they are re-branded. Beside, an average Nigerian police is very scared of any thug. Still wondering how they train them.
even our military cannot be trusted too.. they have become government tools n cowards
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by cckris: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2016
Ahmeduana:

I THOUGHT APC COMES TO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY, ARE THEY NOT DOING THE SAME THING THEY ACCUSED PDP OF IN EKITI? WHY MILITARISING JUST STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY ELECTION?

APC is far worse than PDP. Is it Tinubu, Amaechi, or hell-Rufai.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by Brightology2(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2016
Lolz cry cry baby
Obipat:
PMB should wield federal power on Rivers election if he wants my support back. GEJ did it. I want revenge for all the wickedness showed to Amechl
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by bonechamberlain(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:
PDP all the way...

Modified: If they like, let them bring NATO forces and U.S NAVY SEALS, Victory is ours.

Re-modified: The guy below is only ranting. They (APC) can't do more than a dead goat.

grin grin grin u no go kill person o.. "NATO forces" grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by emmjohn: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2016
See what you have been reduced to?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by henryhemon(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2016
Ahmeduana:

You 're were blind of the numerous violence in the state or you being plain fool**h ?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by spiralwedge(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Rivers of blood
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by henryhemon(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2016
fmprof:
Sambisa dey der, dem no floor... na Rivers dem dey go display might!

Brain damaged individuals in NL.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by cana882(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2016
247Dior:
even our military cannot be trusted too.. they have become government tools n cowards
sadly true but to an extent compared to the police..

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by magicfingers009: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2016
diasporaman:
Amaechi and Wike have turned once a peaceful state to rivers of blood.
When was rivers state ever peaceful? I have been in rivers for over 6yrs and I don't remember such a time it was categorized as peaceful
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by lightuplightup: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2016
Yeah , I made frontpage , the last time I did was also an election day. mod why una no allow me modify my post na.

anyway thanks to the Election holiday and absence of voters card . My take on this electioneering exercise is that we need new breed of leader with new and a different mind set . Most of all the contestants of today's election from both side of the divide are the same , it's primarily about what they we get and not about welfare of tthose Vick voted for them . They promise so much and only do a little of those promises.. We pray for these new sets of leaders that will not see election as do or d die because they are not Goghhere for their gains but that of the peopl
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by kaball32: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2016
Shut up u pple now blaming pmb for using millitary during ekiti election jonathan and obanikoro does d same for fayose to win ekiti election
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2016
cana882:
police cannot be trusted in Nigeria until they are re-branded. Beside, an average Nigerian police is very scared of any thug. Still wondering how they train them.

Who said they train naija police, they just give them uniforms and guns, heel they can't even read.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2016
magicfingers009:

When was rivers state ever peaceful? I have been in rivers for over 6yrs and I don't remember such a time it was categorized as peaceful

Been there over 2 decades, it was once peaceful and beautiful till odili came.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by cana882(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2016
kaeforum:

Who said they train naija police, they just give them uniforms and guns, heel they can't even read.
lol.. this is very serious.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by fmprof(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2016
lightuplightup:
BY JIMITOTA ONOYUME

Details later.

source
dey should rather bombard sambisa forest, not Wike's dormot...
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by xakakes: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2016
Obipat:
PMB should wield federal power on Rivers election if he wants my support back. GEJ did it. I want revenge for all the wickedness showed to Amechl
No wonder your state got 6m as monthly federal allocation,you want Rivers State to be dragged down to thesame level with you poo state
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by Obipat(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
xakakes:
No wonder your state got 6m as monthly federal allocation,you want Rivers State to be dragged down to thesame level with you poo state
do you know my state? Sorry is your name
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by anytexy: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
BLINGZ88:
Small small, we dey slide back to military dictatorship. How can we praise heavy military presence. What about the police?
the same Zombies that accused last administration of militrization
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by Obipat(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
anonimi:

What wickedness please?
Can you list them?
I hope you will not include the STORY about Jonathan planning to seize his private jet oh.

Berem, Gbawe, PassingShot, egift, aressa and other APC supporters should come and tell us if Tinubu bought private jet from his salary and pension as governor of Lagos state or show us his declared asstes and tax income of past years reflecting these jets.

Ditto for Amaechi.

[img]http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/styles/normal_medium/public/page_images/news/2014/Ameachi-p.jpg?itok=6K-KxRox[/img]

What a bloody band of very CORRUPT people pretending to be saints shocked

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC
when mbu stopped his entrance into government house?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by Obipat(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nicepoker:
go get ur sorry self busy. Is Amaechi ur father?
is wike ur father?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by LOVEGINO(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
cana882:
abeg tell dem.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by Nicepoker(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Obipat:
is wike ur father?
did I mention wike. In my comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC To Wike: You’ll Kill All Workers In Nigeria, We’ll Not Support You / Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas / Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.