Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) (77180 Views)

Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup / Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) / Paul Okoye Gives Emir Sanusi's Impersonator His Phone Number, Calls Him 'Sir' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Peter and Paul,them be 1 no be 2. . .

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Nbote(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
All these their publicity stunts is really becoming childish.. If dey have any issues, is social media d place to seek to resolve it?? Which kind small children msg b dis one. mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by TVTKOKO(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Drip
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Nairadays: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
These Busa Buji, Saint Murumba , Tempest High School Jtown boys, what is happening?
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by muaa(f): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
eyaaaa, I pity them
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by SenJoe(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
I
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by koxi: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Na waoooo!
I expect this dude to go face to face with his brothers and settle the scores, instead of trying to resolve issues on instagram.
My opinion....

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by HomesOfLife(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Sad
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by flokii: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
shebi una dey do like woman bfor

forming 'hard to get'.. issokay
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by aalangel(f): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Touching...
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Ambless34(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
It z well
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
we have heard.
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by mavinc4u(f): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
if all these rant is true then they don't need peter. They should ignore him and move on. when he realizes his mistake then he will come back like a prodigal son.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Praizekeyz(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dats d fuking spirit bro... Ina nu kpwa? peter!! In Pete edochie;s voice....."A stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave"
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Revolva(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
I beg alll na planned. Stunts jor.....if dem three likemake dem de mumu dem papa

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by frisky2good(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
What happened to the good old way of settling family issues i.e. FAMILY MEETING?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Speeechless3 you are correct i was banned from the romance section. Smh!

Lol @MoneypassGod, FlawlessRebirth2, slylsaac, KingRex1.

Didnt know there is a limit you can go in airing your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by nini007(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
hilario8898:
undecided

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDIBsqnRviM/
social media is d root of all evil. I agree. But y u still posting all these personal things here. Both of u r at fault. He's ur twin so go to his house and talk to him personally,! #growup

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by donsteady(m): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
When you fall down, don't look at where you fall, look back at where you slipped off. Go back to the root of the problem and solve it there. The older girl one you married is the problem. Solve that first and everything will fall in place

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by justmenoni: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
No mind am,after reading the news why can't he discuss abt it with his roommates (even if the said roommates are rat's or cockroaches) instead of bringing it to social media

quote author=OKorowanta post=43905200]
D undecidedey dia dey judge di mata.
Wetin Donald Trump dey do for public and social media?
Why don't he visit his supporters at their house?
The same social media dat exposed my sister,Ese Oruru kidnapper and the sins of Sanusi?
By d way what are u doing here?
Why make dis your post public and why do u want me to be aware of it?[/quote]
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by forkadict(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
Shebi dem talk say na Paul be P square say Peter na the dancer for P square. So why do they want the ordinary dancer back?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by comodo: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
Yawns. Sipping Otapiapia with Kulikuli

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
popesam1:
I think Paul want the duo to come back, peter is just been stubborn, peter should just listen to his brother and come back together.
As for Jude their elder brother, he should behave like elder he shouldn't let the twins split.

My thoughts exactly, I am wondering why the eldest Mr Jude, can't settle whatever is happening between his younger brothers?? It doesn't make sense at all. Or is he the cause of this rift

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by megafem1: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
No can bobo us again wit all dis lies. I rememba d last tym they fight nxt few month they release album. All dis fight tin na confirm lies jst 2 gain more attention.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
dapsoneh:
Must we al read this? Y cnt he send this as a private msg to his brother? Evrytn must. Be made public now. Grow up men, u are alll married, try to be matured @ least once. If this is not sorted out, it woont onlly affect u as brothers, it will affect ur wwives and ur children[color=#006600][/color]

So you honestly believe their fables ? Well,this letter is another stage in their publicity stunt 'arrangee'. Trust me those guys aren't fighting.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by MzMercie: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tor, na dem sabi
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by White007(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Whatever happened to family resolving issues in the confines of their homes, instead of broadcasting it on the social media. Looks childish to me.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by KingRex1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You were banned? Ehya
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:

.BABE WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF BEING BANNNN

HAVE BIN BANNED COUNTLESS TYMS FOR SAYING MY MIND..... ND PUTING SOME MOFOs IN DER PLACE...ION EVEN CARE ANYMORE

BAE DAH SHOULDNT SHUT U UP SHA....KEEP PREACHING BABE...I DE UR BACK GIDIBHA
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Liljeez(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
iamblissa...

I see u viewing but u hardly comment ...jux incase u see dis..knw dat somone out dere is thinking abt u

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Quote me, the root of their problems will likely be their wives
that one is ur opinion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Throwback Bikini Photo: Fans Slam Actress / Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.