Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) (77170 Views)

Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup / Oge Okoye Gives Nina A Gown For The Party (pics) / Paul Okoye Gives Emir Sanusi's Impersonator His Phone Number, Calls Him 'Sir' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by MurderX: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nigga talking like loser.
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by barcaboi(m): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
now can those accusing Jude now back off?..

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by donnieforGod(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
We've heard...any other thing new, b'cos this ain't new to me?
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Pwayne2016(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Thank God for my Brothers...hmmmm...Lola!! chukwu aju
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Adelinesolomon(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
What A Shameful Act, Pliably Appaling, Greatly Heinuous, Very Lugubrious That A State Full Of Joys And Happiness In Recently Years Ago Has Been In Fierce And Fury Of Fire. Rt, The Conditions Is Like Frm The Frying Pan Into The Fire. According To " Hillary Clinton" Stated That "the Diff. Btw A "politician" And "a Statemen"is That; A politician Thinks About The Next Forthcoming Election While A Statemen Thinks About The Next Forming Generation. My Friends, Fathers, Mothers, Where Are Wil In Ekiti State? Not All In Nigeria As Well? If Am To Say The Truth All Nigeria Youth Had Entered Music Industries Becos Govt. Doesn't Provide Jobs With Sincere Mind And Talk, Not All Of These Musicians Are Talented To Be Musician Bt I'll Rather Call Them "music Carrier" Becos They Knw Nought Abt The Music. So, Nigeria That Is Widely Knw As "giant Of Africa" Changed By Me To" Giant Of Talaka" Does It Nt Sound Alike/akin. Pls, My People Dnt Let Us Deceive Ourselves, Africa(especially Nigeria) Are Fraudster, Enemy Of Progress.

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Lady1m: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Brave decision!
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by chyket(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
I feel that they should have remained together and renegotiated their terms of agreement with Jude.Maybe give themselves another 2 years of transition if they must separate so that everybody will do the necessary adjustments and then there won't be any bad blood.
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by oluadedamola: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
]Must we al read this? Y cnt he send this as a private msg to his brother? Evrytn must. Be made public now. Grow up men, u are alll married, try to be matured @ least once. If this is not sorted out, it woont onlly affect u as brothers, it will affect ur wwives and ur children[

DRAMA KINGs

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by banmee(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Quote me, the root of their problems will likely be their wives

Whatever the reasons, they are s.tupid and thoroughly immature for advertising their issues on facebook, twitter and instagram.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by yekparikpa(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
babywhite:
act 1scene2
apology.....
still typing
I knew all these gibberish was nothing but a mere publicity stunt.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by abnsugbe: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Women are the reason why they Breaked up!!!!:.....over the Yrs,they were together but soon after Getting married,everytin fell apart....Peter Was told never to Marry ‪#‎ Lola‬,a Yoruba woman,she declined it and went ahead Getting married to her,she being the Agent of satan,Brought out her mission:and Split the brothers up
Lesson:Women decides the faith of everyman,Familyor Frnds either to Build or to destory!!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by shugaboy6102(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
OKorowanta:

Dey dia dey judge di mata.
Wetin Donald Trump dey do for public and social media?
Why don't he visit his supporters at their house?
The same social media dat exposed my sister,Ese Oruru kidnapper and the sins of Sanusi?
By d way what are u doing here?
Why make dis your post public and why do u want me to be aware of it?
you are such a genius.u nailed it thumbs up
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by motive(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
U first make d move by signing muno under ur record, now U av cum 2 realise dat blood is thicker dan water, well I stil wish u guiz reconcile the matter.. One family psquare
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
thunder will strike any being pushing dis bullshit to fp...... nonsence
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by santino09: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
olajorn:
J
For Jackass
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by PrinceRhaeger: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
OKorowanta:

The same social media dat exposed my sister,Ese Oruru kidnapper and the sins of Sanusi?
OKOROWANTA! !!! Guy you are too gbaski, you just killed it jare. Don't mind that guy talking shitsense.
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by tammie24: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
he sounds sincere
i hope they work out their differences
even though he made the first wrong move, he's sorry
they should put it behind and move forward
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by texazzpete(m): 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Good old emotional blackmail, when all else has failed.

Where was this wailing twin when The elder brother who has supposedly been 'keeping the family together' deliberately refused to attend Peter's wedding?

All over the world, twins are supposed to be extremely close. See this Mumu siding with the elder brother over his twin and now shedding tears.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by fortunechy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
waiting for part 2 of this movie

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Hala(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
When the chips are down...you think up new tricks. Learning point: let's all post private family issues on public social media. Simpletons.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Temysteve(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
OKorowanta:

what an epic quote, #KNOCKOUT!!!!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by kurlz(f): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Rapidx:
Sounds matured and measured. Yes,I recall Peter having said his problem was Jude being in the business. Then why hasn't he come back since Jude has left? Truely, may be Jude is/was a cover up for Peter's quest for personal business pursuits. Someone must have instigated the unhealthy rivalry when there shouldn't have been any need for it!

sincerely speaking if I were Peter I wouldn't come back, Paul has gone way too far, no its not acceptable!, he use a studio pix to replace Peter in their groups piz, wrote different captions on his page like 'pride goes before a fall..... ' taking sides with Jude when he was supposed to be ensuring peace and unity among the brothers.... among many other immature things he did. oh no it's far worse than you can imagine.
The little rift has shown the kind of brother he is, even if they come together it may not be like before.

my opinion though.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Temysteve(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
OKorowanta:

what an epic quote. #KNOCKOUT!!!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by junketer(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Me thinks peter is right after all. Paul started his letter by saying jude is d victim. And then he goes on abiut how he is supportive of peter. And then he says all these started happening after releasing his artiste's song under rudeboy records. The way i see this is paul and jude are on the same side period. For paul to write this he knows that he and jude have definitely wronged peter. Paul if u must apologise, atleast be sincere with ur apology.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
The dénouement of the publicity stunt charades I guess. PSquare was poo before this counterproductive act,now you gonna be big poo.
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
dapsoneh:
Must we al read this? Y cnt he send this as a private msg to his brother? Evrytn must. Be made public now. Grow up men, u are alll married, try to be matured @ least once. If this is not sorted out, it woont onlly affect u as brothers, it will affect ur wwives and ur children
u don't know how to add color.well I teach u..just write in between the two ][..where the 0stoped with 0]then start writing from there
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by jimmyzulikeh: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Now i know Peter fights for his right, & let it not lead to separation alright!
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Social media that made Mark Zuckerberg the 6th richest man in the world? If Mark catch you Paul
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Leriebloom(f): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Its like you are in my head, that is the same thing i said when i heard they broke up.
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by Louiscutedude(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wife matter
Re: Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) by IYANGBALI: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Na wetin come be our own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Throwback Bikini Photo: Fans Slam Actress / Skales Marries Hasanity (Traditional Wedding Pictures, Video) / Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.