Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Duke Declares His Intention To Run For Presidency! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Duke Declares His Intention To Run For Presidency! (1222 Views)

Chuka Umunna Declares Intention To Run For Labour Leadership In UK / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook / Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duke Declares His Intention To Run For Presidency! by wiseguy(m): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2006
Duke has declared his intention to run run for the presidency. Let's support this visionary leader people.
Re: Duke Declares His Intention To Run For Presidency! by Bolarge(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2006
Donald Duke is my man anyday.
Re: Duke Declares His Intention To Run For Presidency! by Seun(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2006
Source please? See also: Donald Duke For 2007 Presidency?
Re: Duke Declares His Intention To Run For Presidency! by wiseguy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2006
Re: Duke Declares His Intention To Run For Presidency! by mazaje(m): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2006
i believe in people like donald duke but i just hope those old crooks will allow him be. they all should die and root in hell so that better visionary people will take over.
Re: Duke Declares His Intention To Run For Presidency! by buchio7(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2006
Just wat d doctor prescribed for nigeria, he is young,intelligent,has the energy,vision/drive and to cap it all he has d charm n looks unlike the headmaster,

He is an achiever, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Duke Declares His Intention To Run For Presidency! by Chxta(m): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2006
So I've seen where I'll cast my vote. . .
Re: Duke Declares His Intention To Run For Presidency! by BigB11(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2006
As you guys know, I'm a very open minded individual who loves to view things from a different angle.

Duke as a presidential candidate happens to be a nice fit and I continue to learn more and more about this guy every day. So far so good, I must admit.

But my concerns are:  Experience and Stamina.

Yes, he has done a great job for his state (which is also a size of  an air plane), but is he capable of handling things effectively and efficiently as the next Nigerian president; especially at this tedious and sensitive period in Nigeria?

Does he have the stamina to deal with the political goons OBJ will be leaving behind?

Does he have any undiscovered bones in his closet? (because I heard some interesting things about him, but not confirmed as yet, hence I will leave it for another topic).

Hey guys, this is not about yoruba, igbo or HAUSA, it's about moving Nigeria forward. Enough is enough, it is time to restore the country back to the Giant of Africa, and I'm ready and willing to join who ever has the juice and strength to accomplish this goal.

FYI: Some governors are affective and magnificent at their positions just because there is no enough fund available for them to steal or they just don't have access to fund or all eyes are on them. Old folks say " there is no thief if there is nothing to steal".
In other word, it is extremely difficult to steal in some states while it's very easy in others. Be smart and think about it.

May God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Duke Declares His Intention To Run For Presidency! by BigB11(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2006
This limitation is making some of these governors to look like angels.

Think about!
Re: Duke Declares His Intention To Run For Presidency! by BigB11(m): 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2006
As you guys know, I'm a very open minded individual who loves to view things from a different angle.

Duke as a presidential candidate happens to be a nice fit and I continue to learn more and more about this guy every day. So far so good, I must admit.

But my concerns are: Experience and Stamina.

Yes, he has done a great job for his state (which is also a size of an air plane), but is he capable of handling things effectively and efficiently as the next Nigerian president; especially at this tedious and sensitive period in Nigeria?

Does he have the stamina to deal with the political goons OBJ will be leaving behind?

Does he have any undiscovered bones in his closet? (because I heard some interesting things about him, but not confirmed as yet, hence I will leave it for another topic).

Hey guys, this is not about yoruba, igbo or HAUSA, it's about moving Nigeria forward. Enough is enough, it is time to restore the country back to the Giant of Africa, and I'm ready and willing to join who ever has the juice and strength to accomplish this goal.

FYI: Some governors are affective and magnificent at their positions just because there is no enough fund available for them to steal or they just don't have access to fund or all eyes are on them. Old folks say " there is no thief if there is nothing to steal".
In other word, it is extremely difficult to steal in some states while it's very easy in others. Be smart and think about it.
May God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Duke Declares His Intention To Run For Presidency! by Chxta(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2006
BigB1, look at it from this angle: who is more qualified? For me, a Duke-Mu'azu ticket would be a killer.
Re: Duke Declares His Intention To Run For Presidency! by Odeku(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2006
This is the man for the job, to HELL WITH IBB AND HIS GOAL

Please lets send Duke to ASO

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Of Bayelsa State Picked As Yar' Adua's Running M / Who Win Oyo State Guber Election / A Missing Plane In California Found After Over A Year: Shame Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.