Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,653 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (114150 Views)

The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by dollyjoy(f): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Naijaboiy is this the wooing thread?

Some guys got no chill at allcheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
davide470:
It's not that hot
So should I tag Naijaboiy? wink
By All means baby! wink

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by tosyne2much(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
Or what do u have to say? cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Sweet? As in, did you taste it?
Yuppie... sweet as honey!grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingRex1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Laveda:

All nah wash tongue
Baby, No be wash. You like versace baby nachi. Me and you we wear to match. I will take you to church. Forget e Illuminati!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by nanauju(f): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh, a mistake I made, I was referring to you location. So, do listen to rock music?
Nah I don't
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
My brother.
Cutehector:
shocked tallesty why grin lwkmd!
Imagine that kain forming.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by DemiGoddess(f): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
bro. I dey here to type RIP for person wey go woo Onila, Irunobo and Mamagee
Bwahahahahahahaha...Weeyeeyee ***dies***
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
Well, welcome back! wink
Merçi...
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
joseph1832:
A flower, needed not know it is ripe, until it is plucked, thus, plucking it will make it ripe, thus, making it blossom and spread it petals... thereby pollinating the minds of men... wink wink
Backyard wooing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

ohk!....I get it!

erhmm...I don't know how to send pm!...and I can't reply pm either!....its vewi important!

maybe do u know of any uniben group u can introduce me to on watsapp?

There is a group I know of but that was for last year.

There is also usually a UNIBEN aspirants thread always created every year in the education section.

If it has not been created, it will soon be created. Just watch out for it. I'll send my phone contact to you if you need it for further enquiries.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Dklef(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

You people are wasting your lines o.

This is not the wooing thread. You guys should chiiiiiiiiiil!!!!! grin

Omo no time o grin

..You nor see say lezz don commence him own? Abi you want make i dull myself? cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
I only know how to do that thing tongue

Which thing?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by nanauju(f): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Ok... I want to donate them to a federal museum.
Dry
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
KingRex1:
Baby, No be wash. You like versace baby nachi. Me and you we wear to match. I will take you to church. Forget e Illuminati!!
Is this how to woo? cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
KingRex1:
Is this it?! shocked

I nor fit laff abeg!

gringringringringringringrin

Laveda if this guy woo you with these kyn lines no gree o! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingRex1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Make I woo HateU2 shey? Baba, the babe no go wan date someone like me jhor cos she don tear eyes pass me

Make una woo her jhor cheesy
No mind hateu2 she dey scare guys away. shes jst a cute fragile lady. Try u might be lucky o
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by refiner(f): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
were is iplegde10....sdfuareugod?undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by refiner(f): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
were is iplegde10....sdfuareugod?...and my darling mrcork!smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Dklef(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
That was so Unromantic...embarassed

LOL, oya sorr :-

I'm not usually like this, milady! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dklef:

Omo no time o grin

..You nor see say lezz don commence him own? Abi you want make i dull myself? cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Loll...today is not the day for it.

We are still going through the process of choosing and selecting. Information will be passed on to you guys about the main date for the challenge.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

Is this it?! shocked

I nor fit laff abeg!

gringringringringringringrin

Laveda if this guy woo you with these kyn lines no gree o! cheesy
I don die grin grin grin grin

"Me and you wear to match" cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by LEOSIRSIR(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
When I say I love you, please believe it's true.
When I say forever, know I'll never leave you.
When I say goodbye, promise me you won't cry,
Because the day I'll be saying that will be the day I die.

BrownCookie:

Tell me something I have not heard before love.

Since words is all you've got,be distinct.

wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Laveda:

I don die grin grin grin grin

"Me and you wear to match" cry cry
Chai! gringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by meelorlah(f): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
joseph1832:
Excuse me lady, pardon my audacity. Telling you you have a bewitching smile might be the greatest understatement of the year. But however, I must say tell you, "you have a bewitching smile".
How about this one grin ...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
nanauju:

Dry
Too bad, I thought they got milk in them.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Smellymouth: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:
let me see what you've gatkiss
Are you an okro Seller? How come you keep Drawing me Closer? grin cheesy cheesy

Jes kidding hun.. Am still searching for the ryt words to use because in all of history, dere has never bin anyone quite like you. It doesn't matter how we met or where we met, I don't even know u offline but I do know there is something about you, dunno what it is and I don't wanna analyse it buh whatever it is, it is cool cool cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
dollyjoy:
Naijaboiy is this the wooing thread?

Some guys got no chill at allcheesycheesycheesy
This is not the thread o!

I tire for these guys. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by refiner(f): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Please swerve make I see better client.

grin....ye of little faith!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

Chai! gringringrin
Nah so last year, one Nigga carry pidgin woo me cry cry

Dee comot my name cry

grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by MizMyColi(f): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
meelorlah:
Yh...I hardly come across your posts these days.

Life my Darling
It's been good, I must admit.

Ehennn
Neyoor wants to woo you.
Cooperate well e heargrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (86) (Reply)

Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.