Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] - Romance (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (113939 Views)

The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by refiner(f): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
olajorn:
I accused you of changing your profile pix because you are looking for husband...I have once accused you of changing your signature because you looking for husband

undecided.....

I never knew!...are u sure it was me?...cos I don't remember!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by EzePromoe: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dklef:

Shout out to poocie
She the real mvp cheesy
cheesy
I no want poocie, I just need her love. cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by olajorn(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
refiner:

undecided.....

I never knew!...are u sure it was me?...cos I don't remember!
am sorry,am expecting everybody to have my kind of mem embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by EzePromoe: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jadekitana:
Hahaha grin it wouldn't get to that o
Then dare to break my heart. I'm not seeking an adventure with you but because I truly want a chance with you. I believe that moment (even if its a minute) will be the best moment of my life. This is no joke, my princess. This is my convinction kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
refiner:

lol!...u are not serious!

am blushing already!

well....all DAT may not count now,u can pour all dis out during d competition OK!...

fanks OK!smiley

Wait o shocked
Tis isn't the real deal...undecided

Whens the competition?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
dharay99:

here we qo bae,
Told ya d advert will pay. grin
Lol gerraraheya jor
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by EzePromoe: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
chronique:
Hehehe. That's true. Last time,it was miss Tashamania;should be more than 2 yrs now,if I remember.
2 years or even more than. How time flies? Who knows where that beauty could be now?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by lezz(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dklef:
[color=#550000] @ Le.zz Quit these emotional outbursts and pick another lady.

Stop being a nuisance to misspicy. And must you even pull out of the game simply because we chose to witdraw? cheesy

cheesy Put yourselve together Mr. And stop harrasing the lady!

[s]She and i decided to witdraw from the game because of reasons best known to us. And she already informed you about her witdrawal So i see no reason why you are continously pestering her like an Egban fly.

She doesnt love you Lezlie so take a hint and leave her for good!

This is gonna be my last warning to you on this very issue as further errs by you would force me into taking legal actions against you. Good day! cheesy [/color[/s]]

Oh boy you still dey edit this post? Na wah o!!!!

Oya take!!! grin grin grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Dklef(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Yeye cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by oneluvs: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
where are the ladies in the huz!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Feel like dropping random lines for some random person, but they might ban me lol

At least this an escape route for poetic guys like me who don't really have strength for wooing ladies real life,.

Any lady that feels like she would want her heart to melt or just wants to feel good should mention me..

cheesy grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by chronique(m): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
She's probably deactivated. Miss those days when we had shollypopz,abil,idowuogbo,itsmodella,queenofsheba,cfcfan,sexkillz,ogugua,190,etc.
EzePromoe:
2 years or even more than. How time flies? Who knows where that beauty could be now?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by postmann: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dklef:
@ Lezz Quit these emotional outbursts and pick another lady.

Stop being a nuisance to misspicy. And must you even pull out of the game simply because we chose to witdraw? cheesy

cheesy Put yourselve together Mr. And stop harrasing the lady!

She and i decided to witdraw from the game because of reasons best known to us. And she already informed you about her witdrawal So i see no reason why you are continously pestering her like an Egban fly.

She doesnt love you Lezlie so take a hint and leave her for good!

This is gonna be my last warning to you on this very issue as further errs by you would force me into taking legal actions against you. Good day! cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by meelorlah(f): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
joseph1832:
Behold Meelorlah
Whose smile is oh la la
Lights up the Eiffel Tower
Cos her smile make men cower.

I'm still bewitched by that smile....
Nice one, I wish I could blush though

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by chronique(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Yea. You're surprised? You know you're really cute and gorgeous;I just wanna make you feel special tonight. Guess that aint a bad idea or watchu fink? You never can tell you know,I might just be lucky enough to make you change your signature and replace the name there,with Chronique. grin
Jadekitana:
You wanna woo me too grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by lezz(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin
Mugu, how nah?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by sheunsheun(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Woop, hw did i miss dis, well i no sabi woo wit all dis poet, street ti tk ova!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
emitoz:
I think I'll love this. Is a newbie allowed to participate?... @naij aboiy
Yea, sure thing.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
chronique:
Ok. I go with jadekitana... Hope I got that right.
Noted.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
sheunsheun:
Woop, hw did i miss dis, well i no sabi woo wit all dis poet, street ti tk ova!!!
You go use pidgin na. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by misspicy(f): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
LOL grin

Lezzz and Dklef please sheath you swords,like I said,it has nothing to do with any of you,personal reasons smileysmiley

thanks for understanding cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by postmann: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
lezz:
Mugu, how nah?

What have I done now to warrant that?

Is nairaland not a free amusement park, and all visitors to their own sense of humour and excitement?

Why bother with what I find amusing?
grin grin angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by joseph1832(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
meelorlah:
Nice one, I wish I could blush though
A Clerihew poem for you with the charming smile. But, why can't you blush? Lol.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by misspicy(f): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by postmann: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
misspicy:
LOL grin

Lezzz and Dklef please sheath you swords,like I said,it has nothing to do with any of you,personal reasons smileysmiley

thanks for understanding cool

Look young lady, you'd better come up with a good reason for this kind of disappointing, ill-timed withdrawal!

We are talking about lezz here, the randiest of NL casa-de-novas.

Tchamon!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by sheunsheun(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

You go use pidgin na. cheesy
Enh enh, mk i try am, e b lyk say Laveda go hard to woo, na hard tinz i dey try. Am in bro
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by lezz(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
postmann:

Look young lady, you'd better come up with a good reason for this kind of disappointing, ill-timed withdrawal!

We are talking about le.zz here, the randiest of NL casa-de-novas.

Tchamon!!!
I think she already knows I'll win her over and she can't cope with my lifestyle here. Hehehehe

I will recommend someone for you, a clean virgin, unblemished in soul and püssy!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Monalisa185(f): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
pinceprinz:

im serious gurl, my time's planned grin Gimme some credit for the legendary revolution cmon!

thats d spirit smiley How yr sunday?

yeah...I know ya serious... imma give you some credit when I see the LEGENDARY REVOLUTION, myselftonguetongue

mehnnn, been a happy Sunday.... Manchester united made me proud....at this crucial time of the season, 3 points ain't beans, mehnnn!; Dgrin...

and you, hope you had a great day?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
sheunsheun:

Enh enh, mk i try am, e b lyk say Laveda go hard to woo, na hard tinz i dey try. Am in bro
LOL
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Dklef(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
postmann:

We are talking about lezz here, the randiest of NL casa-de-novas.

Tchamon!!!
grin

Young man, on no account should you talk to a lady like that, ever again!

She deserves none of those tantruns you spilled up there and i do not want to warn you again! grin

And who the heck is Lezz for you to yarn dust? Is he bigger than one of the busboys i've got over here in my abode?

For fvck sake, be very careful or you'd force me to come all out on you!
Good day.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by vipez(f): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
joshsmarty:

No o sad sad na guru guru n zobo.. Vipez fav.... grin

Lol, sey guru guru ni abi guguru? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (86) (Reply)

Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.