Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Somebody Pls Define Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Pls Define Love (743 Views)

How Do U Define LOVE... / If You Were To Define Love / Define Love In Your Own Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Pls Define Love by RichieKado(m): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2009
can somebody pls define love for me cos am loosing my mind,
are we suppose to fall in love or grow in love?
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2009
It is the opposite of "hate".
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by Tracey121(f): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2009
Here is the meaning of love
Love is an incredible or amazing acceptance of the other person or a thing regardless of what s/he is or does, his or her outside appearance
and sometimes we fall flat in love and find ourselves sinking in the sewage of what we used to point and say "Hey look at those fools what
they have let love do to them" but dude emotions can be controlled but love sometimes get out of control and use u to the great extent where
u reach a point of no return and in that point u can do anything to keep ur loved one closer to u even killing if u have to

Not sure about growing in love but some ppl do
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by RichieKado(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2009
Tracy i admire ur definition for love but the question is; do you believe in it
even wen you know it hurt? pls don't fake your response, thanks.
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by smooooooth: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2009
you cant define love, Love is a mystery no man has unraveled.

we can only describe the feelings,
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by shayoor(f): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2009
definition of love hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me think,
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by chihakeem(m): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2009
Love is life, it hold no grudge against the other person it is always spontaneous, you have no plan for it but it touches you on your soft spot without your consent and stays their.

Doubt it and you are doomed!!!
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by walestar2(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2009
Love is all about woman thinking of a way to dry the pocket of a man and a man thinking of getting his way into the pant, if this has been happening regularly then the love will continues to grow since the woman have been getting what she wants and the man have also been gettings what he wants too but if the man goes broke, then the love got broken because love na money. If Na lie, make ur man go broke for 6 months, he go withness wicked love from his wife or spouse and if a girlfriend call his guy and say No to sex, the love go pafuka
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by bblacky(f): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2009
love is sacrificing all u have to get wat u want

wale.star:

Love is all about woman thinking of a way to dry the pocket of a man and a man thinking of getting his way into the pant, if this has been happening regularly then the love will continues to grow since the woman have been getting what she wants and the man have also been gettings what he wants too but if the man goes broke, then the love got broken because love na money. If Na lie, make ur man go broke for 6 months, he go withness wicked love from his wife or spouse and if a girlfriend call his guy and say No to sex, the love go pafuka
wink wink wink wink wink wink shocked shocked shocked shocked really, maybe na so ur own love dey be
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by whitelexi(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2009
Love is total madness grin
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by ikamefa(f): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2009
@ topic love is being able to fart and spit out horrible phlegm/s in front of him

and all he does is smile and hold you closer!  "  grincheesy cheesy
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by suchislife: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2009
Hmn! Love, 4 letter word. Love is a strong feeling and spirit which direct someone mind to a particular person. Love is invisible. Love bring people together.

an intense feeling of deep affection. 2 a deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone. 3 a great interest and pleasure in something. 4 a person or thing you cannot do without.

Love is what you want 4urself and want 4 others.
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by walestar2(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2009
whitelexi:

Love is total madness grin
I agree with you, reason with my post
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by Godmother(f): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2009
Love is a special feeling you have for someone. It has to do with

wanting the best for that person.
wanting to be with that person
feeling excited at his/her thoughts
putting his/her needs/desires above yours
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by walestar2(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2009
bblacky:

love is sacrificing all u have to get wat u want
wink wink wink wink wink wink shocked shocked shocked shocked really, maybe na so ur own love dey be
No deceive urself,the truth is bitter. love Na money O!,Love na money!!. that's why 2face impregnet 3 women with 4 children. that's is why the riches never lack women, that's is why driver using their boss ride bleeping all women around which I withness myself, even LASU girl get screwed by driver when she got to the guy house to tell him she is pregnant, she was told the guy was their driver, the lady got fainted. so Love Na money
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by Godmother(f): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2009
wale.star:

No deceive urself,the truth is bitter. love Na money O!,Love na money!!. that's why 2face impregnet 3 women with 4 children. that's is why the riches never lack women, that's is why driver using their boss ride bleeping all women around which I withness myself, even LASU girl get screwed by driver when she got to the guy house to tell him she is pregnant, she was told the guy was their driver, the lady got fainted. so Love Na money

I love your profile signature. Let me confess that I was curious and actually checked your profile. ROFLMAO.
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by walestar2(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2009
Whaz up Godmother.How is everything doing, I know some woman are worth dying for but if they never learnt there lesson they will keep falling for the stupid guys
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by bluespice(f): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2009
illd love someone to explain to me how two random people can meet and then decide to do absolutely anything for the other person and then blame that on some emotion that's basically and illusion thats been glorified so much that its gained so much substance otherwise called love
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by wanville(m): 2:06am On Jul 23, 2009
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by walestar2(m): 6:53am On Jul 23, 2009
wanville:

@ post
wink I'ld get back 2 u in abt 2yrs time when I know the answer tongue
Love Na Money.No money,No Love. we get two kinds people for this world,people that's making money=guys and people that is chopping money=girls.Bankers, guys with ride,accountant get more loves than street pure water boys,conductors, gala sellers.
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by na2day2(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2009
RichieKado:

can somebody pls define love for me cos am loosing my mind,
are we suppose to fall in love or grow in love?

love? what is that? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by youngzeal1: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2009
Am excuse for sex grin grin
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by sexyLeamon(f): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2009
@poster love ,when the time comes you will experience,  It is pain as well as happiness from the heart, 
you will not find its meaning in dictionary , it is valuable memory collection with great feeling of affection you have for
someone a feeling deep in your heart that only you can define. everyone have their own definition depending on their experience of love. so u see poster, you wouldn't understand the thing now till you experience it
Re: Somebody Pls Define Love by biola44: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2009
u av a point there! wink

(1) (Reply)

Engagement\wedding Rings / My Girlfriend Cheating On Me / I'm In Trouble, Women Will Not Let Me Save.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.