Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) (14276 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) / Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University / Ahmed Sanni In Court For Corruption Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by meforyou1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mods, modify the headline. It is a honorary doctorate degree
Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by Mopolchi: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
EbukaLive:

How e go pain me? I am an Ibo Man from Imo State. Your comments does not affect me in anyway. I am just saying that hatred, bigotry and stupidity has killed more people than all the diseases that has ever been felt on earth including the Great Plague

Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by EbukaLive(m): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
franklingud:
This man called rochas is a pure muslim.
I said it.
Na him choice shaa! But make he no convert my state to muslim state oo!! Heee!!

You are an ethnic bigot. What makes him a Muslim because he awarded a Muslim a doctorate... Tufiakwa... Let us assume he is the one awarding these degrees on behalf of IMSU. How does this make him a Muslim. and is being a Muslim a bad thing? If your parents were born on the other side of the Niger and you were born, you would have been a Muslim too. and imagine me southern Christian abusing you because of your tribe. Or is the because the Islamic Crusade ended in the middle belt as our forefathers were oblivious of what was happening on the other side? In fact I am done with you... Your case is even a hopeless case
Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by EbukaLive(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=Mopolchi post=43923666][/quote]

SMS... You just dey catch your own cruise
Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by Mopolchi: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
EbukaLive:

SMS... You just dey catch your own cruise

Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by joydaniel(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
'Doctoral degree' not 'doctorate degree'. However, u may say 'doctorate' for short.
Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by ujoatu(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Imo State University Convocation

"If not for the free and compulsory Education policy of Owelle Rochas Okorocha, I would have been a dropout"...... Overall Best Graduating Student , Dr Chigozie Ekenze confesses

Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by komakordi: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lol
Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by franklingud(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
EbukaLive:

You are an ethnic bigot. What makes him a Muslim because he awarded a Muslim a doctorate... Tufiakwa... Let us assume he is the one awarding these degrees on behalf of IMSU. How does this make him a Muslim. and is being a Muslim a bad thing? If your parents were born on the other side of the Niger and you were born, you would have been a Muslim too. and imagine me southern Christian abusing you because of your tribe. Or is the because the Islamic Crusade ended in the middle belt as our forefathers were oblivious of what was happening on the other side? In fact I am done with you... Your case is even a hopeless case

Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by franklingud(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
EbukaLive:

grin grin grin
e pain you,

Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by Shevzyboi(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Congratulations sir
Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by Socketbet: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Na their way.. That is how Rochas bagged in Futo.... Meanwhile they can't even give good definition of what they are bagging
Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
Am frm IMO state currently serving in Niger state...Oga remember to do me back wetin my governor do u.
Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
EbukaLive:

You are an educated illiterate. it is a Honorary Doctorate degree. you do not need to lift your finger for it. Now see the stupid questions you are asking. and then look at your moniker. bigotry blinds
noted you foolish idiotik mor,on.

You didn't see the

"*MODIFIED*
Oh... Honourary Doctorate! I didn't read before commenting but my argument remains valid Because I don dey vex." ?

Your moniker reminds me of 'kabukabu' you dumbasss
Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by EbukaLive(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
franklingud:
grin grin grin e pain you,
SMH
Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by ujoatu(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pix
Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by aiikman(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Bags or BUYS....well nah dem sabi
Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by ujoatu(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Best Graduating Student receiving the keys to a brand new car from Gov Rochas Okorocha courtesy of Dr Innocent Chukwuma CEO Of INNOSON

Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by politricks: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:

noted you foolish idiotik mor,on.

You didn't see the

"*MODIFIED*
Oh... Honourary Doctorate! I didn't read before commenting but my argument remains valid Because I don dey vex." ?

Your moniker reminds me of 'kabukabu' you dumbasss
See as you useless yourself for public. You gave yourself a moniker with a 'Dr' in it yet you could not read before commenting.
Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by Ralphdan(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nonsense!
Okorochas handwork.
Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
politricks:
See as you useless yourself for public. You gave yourself a moniker with a 'Dr' in it yet you could not read before commenting.
I'd have asked you to see me one-on-one but I no longer deal with kids.
Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by politricks: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
I'd have asked you to see me one-on-one but I no longer deal with kids.
Yeah because kids have dealt with you.
Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by EreluY(f): 2:00am On Mar 20, 2016
For a long time, Nigerian Universities have been awarding honorary causa doctorates, nilly-willy. Here in the UK, individuals are awarded these degrees for their outstanding contributions to various aspects the society. E.g. Desmond Tutu has been awarded several honorary doctorates for outstanding contributions towards peace and dialogue, etc. In Nigeria, universities award honorary doctorates to attract pecuniary gains both on personal and institutional levels.
Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 20, 2016
EreluY:
For a long time, Nigerian Universities have been awarding honorary causa doctorates, nilly-willy. Here in the UK, individuals are awarded these degrees for their outstanding contributions to various aspects the society. E.g. Desmond Tutu has been awarded several honorary doctorates for outstanding contributions towards peace and dialogue, etc. In Nigeria, universities award honorary doctorates to attract pecuniary gains both on personal and institutional levels.
Usually those degrees are for sale. Make a contribution to the school spread some money round and you're good to go
Re: Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) by akigbemaru: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Honorary conffer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Titi Atiku Abubakar, Mike Okiro To Grace ASO Outstanding Awards / Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner / 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.