Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared (25658 Views)

Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / Rivers Rerun: Governor Fayose Blasts Apc-led Government / I Was Offered Money To Rig Bayelsa Polls, Says INEC Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Tell him.
Can't wait for the results to be outcheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
is it nt dsame absent of result sheet dat Ameachi complained about during d Governorship election....den ur party PDP told him to shut up. wike 4get to note dat wat goes around comes around.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by Gracito(f): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
Keep Complaining, If pdp wins, don't forget all these whines, APC would use it against you . Such a baby

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by AleAirHub(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
Your Excellency It Is Too Early To Judge Wait Until The Election Is Concluded , Both International & Local Observers Will Submit Their Reports

Noise Maker Gov tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by SeverusSnape(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:
Can't wait for the results to be outcheesy
Me to o. grin cheesy
Jubilation galore.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Me to o. grin cheesy
Jubilation galore.
There was a protest in bonny
Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by Jabioro: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
The election that took the helm of affair of that state had no result sheet..so why are complaining

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by SeverusSnape(m): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:
There was a protest in bonny
Hmmmm... My dear I've seen the news, and pictures too.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by liz4eno(f): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
criminalmindz:
Amaechi, abe ,ikanya and zakari all in Possession of Missing results sheet. All wards without results sheet, elections will and has been Cancelled. Meanwhile in asari toru word 3, pdp 333, apc 4 . Also special adviser to gov wile Mr cyril Dume wite and pdp supporters are being stopped my the military from voting. The world should see this!
My God sad,,this is disheartening,such wickedness,,resolving to violence cos f defeat.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
I registered may 2nd 2010 Time spent online; 5years & 51hrs still counting.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by Vongsama(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dharniel:
some fools blaming Buhari for the errors of an independent body...

Is this INEC actually independent under buhari?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Is it just me or people from rivers are mostly sadists?? Imagine the faces of the people in the background. Same thing the other day when I saw amaechi's pics. Almost everyone in the background put on grudge faces.... Na wa for rivers oooo. Niggaz boiling down south damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by jimmyzulikeh: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
DEMO CRAZY, CRAZY DEMO. POLITICAL VAMPIRES, VAMPIRE POLITICIANS. GOD ALMIGHTY, THE MIGHTIER ONE THAN ALL WILL BRING EVERY WORKS INTO JUDGEMENT. UR ATTORNEY OF THE FEDERATION OR ATTORNEY GENERAL CANNOT SAFE ALL OF NIGERIAN POLITICIAN ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY. KEEP UP WITH UR KILLINGS OF THE INNOCENT PEOPLE.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by tinsel: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
criminalmindz:
Amaechi, abe ,ikanya and zakari all in Possession of Missing results sheet. All wards without results sheet, elections will and has been Cancelled. Meanwhile in asari toru word 3, pdp 333, apc 4 . Also special adviser to gov wile Mr cyril Dume wite and pdp supporters are being stopped my the military from voting. The world should see this!
You have already given result when people are still voting?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by Koninda(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
criminalmindz:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by PMONEY6: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

Keep consoling yourself, your heart will be shattered soon after the result

No way!! we were not prepared last time. which is why pdp undermined us. But this time, WE ARE IN CHARGE!!!! you and your pdp can goto court. afterall it favours the best ringer these days.

Mind you; im from Rivers ok?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
PMONEY6:

No way!! we were not prepared last time. which is why pdp undermined us. this time, WE ARE IN CHARGE!!!! you and your pdp can goto court. afterall it favours the best ringer these days.
Learn from bayelsa election, no matter how prepared you are PDP owns SS

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lols.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Political calculations.

Yes Its all about Wike and Amechi.

We have to liberate more economy viable states. We have to bring democracy to their doorsteps.

Whatever formula in winning election that the people understand and love, we shall apply it in those state. Card reader not necessary anymore. APC has Rivers people at heart
Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by Aroh48(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nigeria is a scam
Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by skot: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Results of Obio/Akpor ward 16 unit 001, Senate APC 91, PDP 31,
Hse of Reps, APC 89, PDP 31,
Hse of Assembly APC 92, PDP 31 #RiversRerun

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by hobermener: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
john4reala:

May the thunder strike Some Sense into you
Nairaland filled with kids these days

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by faites(f): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
INEC is never prepared for any election. They sometimes act as though the election date was announced all of a sudden.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by RebelLeader15(m): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
criminalmindz:
You will always be a criminal like wike.

Mr Cyril Dume was caught with illegal materials, fake men who parade themselves as Policemen and army with uniform and other Inec material.

Tell the truth for once .
Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by nagidarabani: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Plssss tell NYSC we are tired of sitting at home they should Stop Posponinh Batch A after collecting our Money Buhari is a wicked man ...............
Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by Cyojunior(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=Aghanel post=43914031] coolWatching in UHD SCREENWatching in UHD SCREENWatching in UHD SCREEN[/quote/]

Abeg wch one be UHD ?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by mavinc4u(f): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Koninda:

who do we believe; you or the other guy? There was a country.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by ehins08: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
I hate this man call wike
Re: Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared by skot: 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Materials that was hijacked by thugs in unit10, Omuokiri Aluu has been recovered by d gallant Soldiers after chasing them.
#RiversRerun

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says / Protest In Rivers State Over Black Soot Pollution (PHOTOS) / Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.