Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Unbelievable - Emeka Ike Names 5 Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable - Emeka Ike Names 5 Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses (2159 Views)

Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles / Funke Akindele Forms Gang With Actresses From Failed Marriages [PICS] / Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable - Emeka Ike Names 5 Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Controversial Nollywood actor Emeka Ike has stirred up another controversy again.TheImo State born actor spilled some messy beans troubling Nollywood.
The fearless actor, who had serial battles with the embattled president of Actors Guild ofNigeria (AGN) Ibinabo Fiberesima revealedto journalists five names of movie producers who sleep with actresses for roses . According to our source, Emeka Ike said:-

“There are five people who have taken thelaws of Nigerian movie industry into their hands. They are Emma Ogugua, Murphy Stephen, Sunny McDon, Okey Bakassi and Ifeanyi Dikeh. These five people registered Actors Guild of Nigeria as their personal business. No other individual can come in.

My first concern is to clean up Nollywood, clean up AGN. Every Nigerian youth want to act movies now, what future are we leaving for them? Where are they going to write their names?”

But on a swift reaction to Ike’s outburst, former Monalisa Chinda’s spokesperson Egor Efiok popularly known as Bosslady has told Ike to keep quiet. Bosslady took Ike to the cleaners, she said:-

“Emeka Ike is a loose cannon and he is very stupid for calling Sonny McDon’s name. Talentless okoro feeling funky goat who can’t act and only rolls his eyes.Imagine pronouncing Champagne, Michelle and Marijuana exactly how they are spelt without knowing that they are meant to be pronounced as “Sh”ampagne,Mi”sh”elle, and Mari”y”uana, respectively;

Everyone burst out laughing at Odeon Cinema after he showed off his ‘razzite’ self! Nonsense!!! Look at him having the audacity to mention names of well-respected Nollywood veterans. He is not even worthy to wipe the boots of any of the five veterans he mentioned.Useless pikin wey no get respect! Rubbish!!!”

http://www..ng/2016/03/19/unbelievable-emeka-ike-names-5-movie-producers-sleep-actresses-see-shocking-response/

Also Visit www.oyinkis.com for more

Re: Unbelievable - Emeka Ike Names 5 Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses by Joygalore(f): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Okay
Re: Unbelievable - Emeka Ike Names 5 Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Joygalore:
Okay
hi
Re: Unbelievable - Emeka Ike Names 5 Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses by Bigcake: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Emeka Ike is a goat... talks carelessly.
Re: Unbelievable - Emeka Ike Names 5 Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses by Joygalore(f): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
My E-enemy,how far?
olihilistic:
hi
Re: Unbelievable - Emeka Ike Names 5 Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Joygalore:
My E-enemy,how far?
we've settled the feud jor we are friends now I'm fine and u?
Re: Unbelievable - Emeka Ike Names 5 Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses by dikeigbo2(m): 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Behind every rumor,there must be an atom truth.

This lady defending with her last blood, should be investigated grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable - Emeka Ike Names 5 Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses by Joygalore(f): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
wink
I am good, and you?
olihilistic:
we've settled the feud jor we are friends now I'm fine and u?
Re: Unbelievable - Emeka Ike Names 5 Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Joygalore:
wink I am good, and you?
very fine dear how's USA and your work?
Re: Unbelievable - Emeka Ike Names 5 Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Joygalore:
wink I am good, and you?
very fine dear how's USA and your work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable - Emeka Ike Names 5 Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
isokay
Re: Unbelievable - Emeka Ike Names 5 Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses by Pennsylvania: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Are you really sure he said this? I won't be surprised if he comes out tomorrow to deny this.
Re: Unbelievable - Emeka Ike Names 5 Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses by cruzita(f): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
but seriously emeka ike really get problem .So he is a saint for him to have the audacity to mention other actors .yeye pikin wey no sabi act na only to roll eyes
Re: Unbelievable - Emeka Ike Names 5 Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
It's common knowledge that niaja babes will open their legs for roles.

BTW, I need to fvck common sense into that girl attacking emeka ike.

(1) (Reply)

Sweet: The Photo Of A Lady Licking Banana On Instagram Will Wow You. / World's Most Expensive Chicken Costs $2,500 / Jennifer Hudson Lost Her Son In Court Battle Against Her Estranged Ex-fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.