Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread (112788 Views)

Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) / APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by SeverusSnape(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
abagoro:

I never advocated for such. I only adviced them to avenge the killing of their members last year in 2 folds to balance equation.
God!... Did you really type this?!?!

Is this not the same thing I just said?

I give up on you, You're an A-class heartless zombie.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by mandax: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
But wait o,

how does this APC believe it will win elections with the current hardship which APC inflicted upon Nigeria?

Please don't give that lousy excuse that PDP destroyed the economy.
Barrack Obama and Jonathan's PDP faced the worst economic depression in recent history in 2008, Obama made the US come out of that depression. Jonathan govt did not even feel the depression.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
abagoro:

I never advocated for such. I only adviced them to avenge the killing of their members last year in 2 folds to balance equation.
What is the diffrence btew you and the radio presenter of Radio Mill Collins in Rwanda who preached hate message that led to Tutsi massacre. You are a disgrace. A married man with kids stoking violence.

Just see ya life

21 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
why should you sit with Apc or are you trying to bring him under the umbrella?

Hw is it going so far
He's my friend, my evening is OK. thanks
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by abagoro(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
What is the diffrence btew you and the radio presenter of Radio Mill Collins in Rwanda who preached hate message that led to Tutsi massacre. You are a disgrace. A married man with kids stoking violence.

Just see ya life

Hope you know thats a false accusation
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:
God!... Did you really type this?!?!
Is this not the same thing I just said?
I give up on you, You're an A-class heartless zombie.
How the go deh gogrin
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
abagoro:

Hope you know thats a false accusation
O ye man of lying tongue? For how long will you deny what you just typed?

You should hide your head in shame when your kid call you Daddy because you dont deserve to be called one

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by Caseless: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:
Let me sit by you
I have enough space for u, dear. *offers her popcorn*
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by mandax: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
abagoro:

You wanna show you are mean? Do not let them show you that there are the meaner - and even the meanest of them. Oro oooooooooo... How dare you type this in a civil forum?

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by SpaceTour: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Married what?? A hopeless jobless old man that is yet to marry at his old age even though he still live with his old poor mother in one room. We know him too well. Please always verify things first before you type.

Fedayeen:

Just see ya life

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by cashreport: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
O ye man of lying tongue? For how long will you deny what you just typed?

You should hide your head in shame when your kid call you Daddy because you dont deserve to be called one

abagoro
Should be banned again
He is a violence oriented person
Moderator please Ban this young man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by abagoro(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
SpaceTour:
Married what?? A hopeless jobless old man that is yet to marry at his old age even he still live with his old poor mother. Please always verify things first before you type.

Will you accept I am ahead if you if APC is declared winner tomorrow?
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by Uniben4sure: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
I just wonder why an ewedu eater and a gworo chewer go ever dream of winning Rivers. I jus wonder!

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by Caseless: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
why should you sit with Apc or are you trying to bring him under the umbrella?

Hw is it going so far
stop deceiving yourself. Angelberry is too smart to allow political affiliation to define her line of friendship. She ain't you feebs!
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
justmenoni:
Tonyebarcanista brother please help beg wike to at least let's dash dem zombies one seat for our house of assembly please please...if we dash dem one D candidate won't even have an option than to join us back cos we know most of them in the imaginary saint's party are our former members who ran away based on greed plus fake promises..

Pdp 16 years: obj,atiku, amaechi,akala,oni and plenty of them yet someone will stay in his one room wood apartment and blame gej...baba God please dash me this kind gentleman character of Gej I can't ever imagine that someone could be dat humble despite the post he has held before...yes he's corrupt Abi but he's a learner where dem amaechi,tinubu,rascal and that flower and dat Cape Verde governor dey.

My brother, We informed them that Nigerians are sick and tired of APC but they won't agree. Next is FCT LG Poll and later Edo and Ondo polls... We are preparing for 2019 and god willing we shall slug it out on the ballot in their kano stronghold.

14 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by SpaceTour: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Common shut up my friend. Ahead of me in what sense? In your wandering or hopelessness? I am still in PH till next week Wednesday, show yourself if you are not the same as the picture I painted of you. Dunce!

[s]
abagoro:

Will you accept I am ahead if you if APC is declared winner tomorrow?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by robosky02(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Okirika LGA, Ward3, Unit 2

Senate: PDP – 89‎, APC – 5

House Of Rep: PDP – 78, APC – 17‎

Accredited Voters – 99

Obio Akpor, Ward 2, Unit 1

House of Assembly: PDP – 35, APC – 10

House of Reps: PDP- 34, APC- 10

Senate: PDP- 35, APC – 10

Port Harcourt Ward 8, Unit 4

House of Reps: APC-27, PDP-56, APGA-1, NNPP-1

Senate: APC-26, PDP-59

Accredited voters – 85

Omuma Ward 8 Unit 4

House of Assembly: PDP- 50, APC – 15

House of Representatives: PDP -40, APC – 23

Senate: PDP- 38, APC- 15

KUKU-TORU LGA Ward 4, Unit 10

Senate: PDP – 38, APC – 8

Invalid votes – 2

House of Reps: PDP – 37, APC- 8

Invalid votes -1

House of Assembly (Akulga Constituency 1): PDP – 36, APC-10

Invalid votes – 1

Total number of voters – 46

Kelga Ward 1, Unit 2, Adanta primary school

House of Reps: PDP – 84, APC- 98

Senate: PDP – 86, APC- 102
House of Assembly: PDP – 84, APC- 100
AKUKU-TORU LGA Ward 7 Unit 9
House of Reps: PDP- 95, APC – 6

Senate: PDP – 97, APC – 8

House of Assembly: PDP – 93, APC- 1
Number of registered voters – 297
Accredited voters – 109
Omuma Ward 5, Unit 1

House of Assembly: PDP – 133, APC – 44

House of Representatives: PDP – 132, APC – 44

Senate: PDP – 134, APC – 43

[7:49]Ikwerre Ward 3, Unit 19

Senate PDP – 5, APC – 1
House of Reps: PDP – 4, APC – 1

House of Assembly: PDP – 4, APC – 2
ASALGA Ward 5, Unit 10

House of Reps: PDP – 3, APC – 0

Senate: PDP – 3, APC – 0

House of Assembly: PDP – 3, APC – 0
Ikwerre LGA Ward 10, Unit 6
House of Assembly: PDP – 56, APC – 23
Invalid votes – 6
Senate: PDP – 55, APC – 23,
Invalid votes – 7
House of Reps: PDP – 54, APC – 23, APGA – 1 Labour – 1
Invalid votes – 5
OGU/BOLO LGA WARD 2

House of Reps: APC – 136, PDP – 502

Senate: APC – 84, PDP – 548

[8:06]OYIGBO LGA, WARD 9
Senate

UNITS PDP APC
1. 33 23
2. 22 21
3. 19 14
4. 19 24
5. 40 35
6. 21 18
7. 17 16
8. 19 23
9. 15 19
10. 24 19
11. 25 12
12. 8 15
Omuma Ward 7 Unit 14
House of Assembly: PDP – 48, APC – 32
House of Representatives: PDP – 50, APC – 33
Senate: PDP – 50, APC – 32
EMOHUA, WARD 1, UNIT 3
House of Reps: PDP – 109, APC – 75
Senate: PDP – 112, APC – 74

House of Assembly: PDP – 107, APC – 73
Obio Akpor WARD 10, Unit 23
Senate: PDP – 110, APC – 13
Invalid votes – 1

House of Reps: PDP – 112, APC – 13
Invalid voted- 9

House of Assembly: PDP – 116, APC – 12
Invalid votes – 6

Unit 6
Senate: PDP – 53, APC – 16
Invalid votes – 5

House of Reps: PDP – 50, APC – 18
Invalid votes – 5

House of Assembly: PDP – 49, APC- 17
Invalid votes – 6

Unit 27

Senate: PDP – 35, APC – 11

House of Reps: PDP – 35, APC – 12

House of Assembly: PDP – 35, APC – 12

Unit 19
Senate: PDP – 76, APC – 28

House of Reps: PDP – 73, APC – 29

House of Assembly: PDP – 77, APC – 27

Unit 16
Senate: PDP – 70, APC – 11

House of Reps: PDP – 67, APC – 12

House of Assembly: PDP – 68, APC – 11
Unit 3
Senate: PDP – 64, APC – 18

House of Reps: PDP – 62, APC – 18

House of Assembly: PDP – 63, APC – 20

Unit 2
Senate: PDP – 31, APC – 6

House of Reps: PDP – 30, APC – 6

House of Assembly: PDP – 32, APC – 5

Unit 4

Senate: PDP – 5, APC – 9

House of Rep: PDP – 52, APC – 9

House of Assembly: PDP – 47 APC – 9
Invalid votes – 5

Unit 12
Senate: PDP – 65, APC – 23

House of Reps: PDP – 63, APC – 21
Invalid votes – 2

House of Assembly: PDP – 66, APC – 22

Unit 14
Senate: PDP – 84, APC – 31

House of Reps: PDP – 85, APC – 38

House of Assembly: PDP – 87, APC – 36

Unit 18
Senate: PDP – 79, APC – 15,
Invalid votes – 3

House of Reps: PDP – 77, APC – 16
Invalid votes – 4

House of Assembly: PDP – 79, APC – 15
Invalid votes – 4

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by SeverusSnape(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:
How the go deh gogrin
As you can see milady, We're thrashing APC to smithereens. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by mandax: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
cashreport:

abagoro
Should be banned again
He is a violence oriented person
Moderator please Ban this young man

Hmmmm, don't ban him pls.

abagworo is getting frustrated; political frustration. The failed handwriting about APC in this part of Nigeria is beginning to be clearer before the abagworos. Frustration can bring so many negative things from a man.

Only frustration could make abagworo write the silly stuff he wrote up there.

No body succeeds in politics without the support of home base. OBJ succeeded because he was a soldier, fellow soldiers catapulted OBJ from Gashua Prisons to Aso Rock, and because of the situation that obtained in 1998.

Rotimi A. hmmmmmmmmmm, e no work.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by Uniben4sure: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
mynd1:
Good.

Nigeria sai APC. cheesy
you have been busted severally to be an APC apologist but your plans will fail!

Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers!

You can ban me for all I care!

APC is a party of failures!

13 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by freshvine(f): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
HAPPENING NOW!!!

All INEC collation officers have suddenly disappeared. Some feigning illness... All PDP collation officers and party agents are advised to keep vigil till whenever.

It's on good record that APC have started altering and swapping results sheets.

Share.... Please!!! Let protect and preserve democracy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by tinsel: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
My brother, We informed them that Nigerians are sick and tired of APC but they won't agree. Next is FCT LG Poll and later Edo and Ondo polls... We are preparing for 2019 and god willing we shall slug it out on the ballot in their kano stronghold.
So you actually believe this nonsense you people are posting. You have 202 registered voters and 198 will turn out to be vote?. My friend wait for INEC results.
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Caseless:
stop deceiving yourself. Angelberry is too smart to allow political affiliation to define her line of friendship. She ain't you feebs!
So you want us to start fighting over Angelberry. I m here to havr fun online and to its fullest with no strings or pm.

Focus on Apc trashing and leave girls matter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by charleseee(f): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
WARD 13 - UNITS 001 - 023 (RUMUADAORLU, RUMUOLA & RUMUOKWUTA) OBIO/AKPOR LGA RESULTS FOR SENATE, HOUSE OF REPS AND STATE ASSEMBLY AS DECLARED BY INEC OFFICIALS IN THE POLLING UNITS. SENATE PDP (1173) APC (512) REPS. PDP (1270) APC (493) HOA PDP (1237) APC (494). Note: Result Sheet for House of Representatives was not marked 'ORIGINAL'. Information has it that it was removed to return the former Chief of Staff to Rivers State Government who isn't a peoples choice. However, to ensure the stolen result was not smuggled in, the INEC official signed on it before it left their office. # Rivers_Rerun

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by charleseee(f): 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
tinsel:

So you actually believe this nonsense you people are posting. You have 202 registered voters and 198 will turn out to be vote?. My friend wait for INEC results.
APC has poll agents na, ask them abt the results.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by kcmichael: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
freshvine:
HAPPENING NOW!!!

All INEC collation officers have suddenly disappeared. Some feigning illness... All PDP collation officers and party agents are advised to keep vigil till whenever.

Fear not because the result has been decided already
APC won the 2 senatorial district, Pdp won 1
APC won 8 house of rep,Pdp won 4
APC won 16 state assembly, pdp won 6

If U don't like it wait for election tribunal or better still hug a transformer

Note: if u quote me I will ban U

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by charleseee(f): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
proof, direct from polling units

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by tinsel: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
charleseee:
APC has poll agents na, ask them abt the results.
Polling agents are supposed to counter sign result sheets. In the results sheets posted here today did you see any one signed by any agent?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by SpaceTour: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
charleseee:
proof, direct from polling units

This is confirmed! Keep the heart breaking results coming.♥♡ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by charleseee(f): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
tinsel:

Polling agents are supposed to counter sign result sheets. In the results sheets posted here today did you see any one signed by any agent?
agents dont sign wen they loss election, u can see agent's signature by d side

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by maimalari: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
freshvine:
HAPPENING NOW!!!

Democracy in Rivers state as we all know was bastardised and killed in the last election. That sent Rivers State 5years behind most states politically. There was countless killing, kidnappings which persisted till this day. We shouldn't pray to preserve the kind of democracy of Rivers State. The populace needs education. Pls Gov wike invest heavily in public and affordable education. surely it will shape the future of Rivers State
Re: Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
See why Dakuku an Ijaw man was disgraced in his polling unit:

RIPF chairman, Chief Ferdinand Alabrabah, who made the call while speaking to newsmen in Port
Harcourt, said the forum took the decision after observing the support and noble role played by Wike
in ensuring that Jonathan was re-elected.
Alabrabah said, “Succeeding generations will judge kindly the noble role played by Chief Nyesom
Wike, the leader of PDP in Rivers State, who when it became necessary to be our brother’s keeper,
rose to the occasion, stood for our brother.”
While urging Rivers Ijaws to be vigilant and not be deceived by those whose actions were
detrimental to the Ijaw interest, he said RIPF decided to support Wike in the governorship election
because he had demonstrated the capacity to protect and promote the Ijaw interest.

source:
http://leadership.ng/features/423474/rivers-peterside-wike-and-the-final-battle-to-succeed-amaechi

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.