Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Any Guy That Loves His Girlfriend Should Be Paying Her Salary Every Month - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy That Loves His Girlfriend Should Be Paying Her Salary Every Month (1800 Views)

Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend / If Your Girlfriend Should Tell You This, What Will You Do / When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy That Loves His Girlfriend Should Be Paying Her Salary Every Month by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Sorry, I don't love my girlfriend. Tnk u

1 Like

Re: Any Guy That Loves His Girlfriend Should Be Paying Her Salary Every Month by Ralphdan(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
As long as i can be treating her like a slave No P.
Lovu gbakwa oku.
Re: Any Guy That Loves His Girlfriend Should Be Paying Her Salary Every Month by Ifakiland(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
dollyjoy:
men will always want to split bills yet still insist on superiortysad
ure talking asif u weren't immunized during childhood...gals like u bring shame to womanhood.
Re: Any Guy That Loves His Girlfriend Should Be Paying Her Salary Every Month by trojan84(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
True talk only if you are financially buoyant enough to do so
Re: Any Guy That Loves His Girlfriend Should Be Paying Her Salary Every Month by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Why not? If a girl believes her boyfriend's role is to give her money, then the guy is free to treat her as he likes. Such girls believe men are superior and thus acknowledge themselves as inferior/lesser beings. I see no problem in a master-slave relationship, since that's what Naija ladies want. I'll give you money, you give me your dignity kiss
Re: Any Guy That Loves His Girlfriend Should Be Paying Her Salary Every Month by prettymina(f): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Okay make we no call am salary,like up keeping,maintenance fee...abi?
Re: Any Guy That Loves His Girlfriend Should Be Paying Her Salary Every Month by Eminentsaint(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Only a fool will say that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol! Future Wives Indeed Pic's / What's The Best Way To Rebuke Your Woman Without Being Angry / 5 Prominent Nigerians Who Probably Need Good Sex (photos) - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.