Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari (20553 Views)

Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / Malami: "EFCC Recovered $2tn From Looters In 12 Years" / Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by SleekMallam: 7:37am On Mar 20, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Have you seen his penis before? Has your hatred gotten to this level that you now know the size of Bubu's penis?
There's nothing joy in the stick of a man who has been brainwashed by religion to see women as only fit for the bedroom and kitchen. This is an open secret in Aso villa.

4 Likes

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by plaetton: 7:51am On Mar 20, 2016
michiyke2003:
Nigerians,please allow papa buhari to concentrate on his official duty,too much of talk against him may lead him on taking a decision that will mean no good to our country.

Silliest thing I have read in a long while.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Pennsylvania: 8:41am On Mar 20, 2016
blackpanda:

What of saraki Or isnt he in apc?

Saraki's issue is personal, the leadership of APC didn't want him to be the Senate President because they still saw and are still seeing him as a PDP member, even the deputy Senate President is PDP and Saraki is still very popular among PDP senators and House of Rep members, that's why.

5 Likes

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2016
Stupid statement.

Who is to be probed if not PDP? Was APC the ruling party?

Buhari should leave the rogues who looted trillions and start chasing APC governors and local government chairmen?

Is this not what you want? Yeye people.

Buahri carry go and jail all the rogues. Finally the dumbo (GEJ) should be arrested and jailed as well.

4 Likes

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by james2man: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2016
What i have observed since the fight against corruption began, by the apc government is a way of distracting nigerians from the numerous issues we are facing as a nation and a way of buying time to get things right. They seem not to have a concrete blue prints on how to solve these problems, hence they need to distract nigerians from the real problems. The first distraction mechanism was Dansuki, next was dokpesi, metuh etc, saraki sega. Nothing concrete came out of all these trials, while they struggling to solve other problems such as epilectic power supply,pms scarcity, high unemployment, economic meltdown etc. Now the new mechanism to drift nigerians mind from the real problems is cbn trials which may last for another 3months or more. Failed country.

4 Likes

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by sidneyj(m): 9:09am On Mar 20, 2016
who is buhari and who is apc?
can buhari probe jagabans of apc?

2 Likes

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by philosopy: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2016
APC is not planning Ahead.. they are openenly showing bias is this corruption fight. Which APC chieftain has been prosecuted and held like those of the PDP.
We hoted for "I am for no body but for every body" president and "I will treat every body alike, if you voted for me or not"
Hmm. Me I no know again o.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by kuku1234: 9:11am On Mar 20, 2016
Craigslist poster Cleaner,nanny.personal assistant[color=#990000][/color] leads Available.yahoo messenger ID.white.hat26@yahoo.com
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by philosopy: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2016
Wadeoye:
Stupid statement.

Who is to be probed if not PDP? Was APC the ruling party?

Buhari should leave the rogues who looted trillions and start chasing APC governors and local government chairmen?

Is this not what you want? Yeye people.

Buahri carry go and jail all the rogues. Finally the dumbo (GEJ) should be arrested and jailed as well.

my brother..everyone knows, or do you want me to list some APC names grin

1 Like

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by lastpage: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2016
michiyke2003:
Nigerians,please allow papa buhari to concentrate on his official duty,too much of talk against him may lead him on taking a decision that will mean no good to our country.

Buhari that l know is too focused........ to listen to such #WAILING from "pained losers"!
They can as well roll on a Railway line and find out what would happen!
grin grin

When he is done with collecting all the YAMS back, he will then beam the search-light on other Yam-Eaters who rushed into APC, from the same PDP, hoping that would shield them from prosecution.

But like the cliché goes: "When trees fall on each other, it is the TOPMOST ONES that we remove FIRST"! undecided undecided

The PDP Looters are the Trees ontop.!
tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by thaoriginator: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2016
We don't have corrupt dude in APC.. SeverusSnape can testify to this fact.. PDP are bunch of thieves!
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2016
blueto:
He is "fighting corruption", why is he being prejudice in his modality against corruption ?

You call a premeditated diabolic and reprisal fight against the opposition party and his political adversaries the act of "curbing corruption"?

Why are there no current probe and inquisitions by EFCC against his affiliate APC comrades such as Ameachi, Timipre Sylva, others that have so far being indicted with substantiations of being culpable of peculation?

Are you saying all APC members are infallible?

If not, what happens to Buhari's post-election averment: "I am for everybody and for nobody"?

I think it comes in batches.....when he is through with federal looters, state will follow and am sure u knw the rule of leadership, you don't bite hard the finger that fed you.

If he must probe APC stalwarts it should come at a later date when he must have impressed Nigerians with dividends of democracy and outstanding prformance..........he can't afford to loose the great mobilizers now that he doest have the masses directly.
My oinion.

1 Like

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by lastpage: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2016
Pennsylvania:

Saraki's issue is personal, the leadership of APC didn't want him to be the Senate President because they still saw and are still seeing him as a PDP member, even the deputy Senate President is PDP and Saraki is still very popular among PDP senators and House of Rep members, that's why.

You can always make EXCUSES...... for anything you dont want to accept as REALITY!
undecided undecided

All these "clever-by-half" #WAILING sef! angry angry

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by AmAlbert(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2016
I hear una,
So all of em na saints Ba ?

Make make I do dey go meeting before I go late....

Ndi ara......

Anokwamrii n'ele unu n'onyonyo 7.5D

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Mboi2: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2016
Krossbow123:
No looters in APC
I tell you. They are saints, every body in PDP is a thief.
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Controversialad: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2016
Will He?
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Mboi2: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2016
OGACLO:

I think it comes in batches.....when he is through with federal looters, state will follow and am sure u knw the rule of leadership, you don't bite hard the finger that fed you.

If he must probe APC stalwarts it should come at a later date when he must have impressed Nigerians with dividends of democracy and outstanding prformance..........he can't afford to loose the great mobilizers now that he doest have the masses directly.
My oinion.
See what you are saying, do u reason with ur anus?

1 Like

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by dokunbam(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2016
Like PDP did during their 16 years
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2016
thaoriginator:
We don't have corrupt dude in APC.. Severus_Snape can testify to this fact.. PDP are bunch of thieves!
For your mind abi grin
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by repogirl(f): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2016
Good to know, Nigerians aren't all zombies after all.
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by anonimi: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2016
Tunami:
buhari cant do that, because apc is a party of saints. Abi na lie i talk @zombies?

That is the gospel of our Vacant Pastor (VP). angry shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

1 Like

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by amagunnerfan: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2016
PDP had 16 years to probe the probeables but they not now they complain? And if you think Buhari will be stupid to probe his party members for now you are kidding.

He knows he needs these party members in order to be able to jail some corrupt bastards and can only wait for the appropiate time before getting to his own party.

People are just impatient or simply do not want to see their "heroes' in jail unfortunately nothing will stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by thaoriginator: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2016
SeverusSnape:
For your mind abi grin
Yes, for my progressive mind..
Shebi you saw what Wike did in Rivers state yesterday.. Pure wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by anonimi: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2016
bejeiodus:
The Buhari administration fight against corruption will remain a fight against opposition voices until the searchlight is beamed on his party stalwarts. There are names within the fold of his party whose bodies ooze corruption.

Let it ooze corruption, our incorruptible man of integrity does NOT care!
He will continue praying for them instead of jailing them with his EFCC MaguN! And he does not need confirmation of their redemption before making them governorship candidates of his APCshit party as he did with Sylva in Bayelsa and Audu in Kogi.
Only zombies can believe this epitome of corruption himself who says it is fighting the corruption of OTHERS only.
Shhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3055762_img2015110125972_jpeg66c3005a24a1d7fdf4b0957ab226a189

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3503799_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3476420buharibusyjpega0c0f30c8e676447f2368ca29ce0e866_jpeg66496e979fd5cdafe4174996f8e07cae
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by anonimi: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2016
thaoriginator:
Yes, for my progressive mind..

Can you please tell us WHAT EXACTLY makes you (or anyone for that matter) progressive?
Just two-three criteria will suffice.
Thanks.
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by anonimi: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2016
dokunbam:
Like PDP did during their 16 years

Which PDP?
The one that is born-to-gain progreTHIEF inside APC or another?
The Agbaya of Owu who ruled ruined at the federal level for 8 of the 16 years is APC's navigator today, not so
Abeg shine your eye bro. Today na Sunday, you hear!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Obasanjo endorses APC moves, as party leadership visit Abeokuta
22.Dec 2013

The push by the opposition, All Progressives Congress, APC to dislodge the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP received a boost yesterday as former President Olusegun Obasanjo openly threw his weight behind the APC’s current initiatives.
The APC leadership, comprising some national leaders and governors visited him Obasanjo in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital on Saturday to solicit the former president’s support for the party in the forthcoming elections.
The party leaders, which started converging on Obasanjo’s Hilltop Mansion around 5:22pm, included former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the party’s Interim National Chairman, Bisi Akande; former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari; former speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Masari; former Borno State governor, Senator Ali Modu-Sheriff; Senator Osita Isunazor; Senator Bukola Saraki and Lai Mohammed.
Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State came to the former president’s house in company with the former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commissioin, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu; the former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode and others in a convoy of three black jeeps.
Other APC governors at the meeting included Rochas Okorocha (Imo), Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun), Abdulfattah Ahmed (Kwara), Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers), Rabiu Kwankwaso (Kano) and Senator Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo).
The Chairman of the New PDP, Kawu Baraje led some of his members and the former Kaduna State Chairman, Yero Makama, to the meeting.
Presenting the party chieftains and the APC governors to Obasanjo during the opening of the meeting, Akande said the party was in support of the former president’s 18-page letter to President Goodluck Jonathan.
The APC National Leader, Tinubu who alluded to Obasanjo’s contribution to the building of the Nigerian nation, lamented that the country was divided more than ever.
Apparently referring to Obasanjo’s recent letter to Jonathan, he enjoined the former president not to shy away from speaking the truth.
Tinubu added that the APC had resolved to rescue Nigeria, appealing to Obasanjo to lead the mission.
“You’ve come out of tribulation and held the highest position in this country. We are here because of your courage. Nobody can say he has information more than you. You have surmounted a number of crises. Nigeria is divided more than before; to realise stable Nigeria, we want to encourage you to continue to speak the truth. We’re resolved and determined to rescue Nigeria. We want you as navigator,” he said.

Source: http://newmail-ng.com/new/obasanjo-endorses-apc-moves-as-party-leadership-visit-abeokuta/
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by klax(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2016
michiyke2003:

Are you alright
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Barayeks(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2016
Lol.... 'They don't probe parties... They probe individuals -Efcc', but all the 'individuals' probed so far are from one party
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by christconscious: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2016
It will amaze us that i actually agree with Mr Yinka. Electoral process in Nigeria is corrupt ,obtaining a political form including national is expensive,then think that of campaigning.so if we really think then more than 60 percent of political officials can't source such fund if his or her hand isn't soiled in corruption ,therefore one can deduce that fight for corruption is a mere mirror image. However, president may meant to actually fight corruption but......corruption is fighting back blc we are in democracy.....power had been divided .Mr Bukola and his cohorts would have passed the budget without the members of the public knowing that the budget was doctored which echoed corruption if there was no corruption case against him....emphatic!
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by bros856: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2016
Who are this Nigerians, a few group of people. Look for something else to do Nigerians and support govt to more forward instead of telling story everday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP / Prof. Eskor Toyo Dies At 86 / Osun Rerun: Police Stop Man From Voting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.