Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari (20552 Views)

Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / Malami: "EFCC Recovered $2tn From Looters In 12 Years" / Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Steffy2015(f): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2016
michiyke2003:
Nigerians,please allow papa buhari to concentrate on his official duty,too much of talk against him may lead him on taking a decision that will mean no good to our country.
you are a cow. If u av got notin to say why not shut d shit hole u call mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by christconscious: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by abimic(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2016
Firstly, many Nigerians are corrupt beyond even the political Class, and this could be attributed to poverty in the land but for the political class, amassing self wealth despite the plenty they have for their unforseen generation would be theirs. Buhari's Government just as GEJ's has corrupt personalities and for sure he wouldn't want to shoot himself in the foot easily by gunning down those that helped Him to power as that would bring anarchy into the present day governance. One thing PDP should know is, APC won't be there forever and had they not had skeleton in their cupboard, fear should elude them and await fair hearing. GEJ allowed corruption to flow everywhere by paying a lip service and he couldn't even go after perceived corrupt politicians in other parties who are heavy-weight because of his 2015 ambition thinking they could support him. If PDP ever get to power again, they've learnt their lesson and would be foolish to repeat their past mistakes. That said, PMB, teach the corrupt dudes lesson... Invite them all!! !!

2 Likes

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2016
PLEASE LET'S BE PATIENT.
THE ANTI CORRUPTION FIGHT WILL SURELY GO ROUND.
GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS APC
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by megareal: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2016
We know where this is heading. Forget all the moral granstanding and postulations. We know this president won on the strength of corruption {corrupt godfather sponsors and allegations of underage voters and falsification of election results, which was never investigated}. How then can one expect him to fight corruption across board?
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by seemsnice: 9:47am On Mar 20, 2016
SleekMallam:
Buhari is a product of corruption. If not for corruption, how would a 73 year old small Peniis misogynist Buhari become the president of 95%?
psychiatric hospital shld b ur base. Yaba left and right is ur home, contact LUTH neurosurgery for brain check.

1 Like

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2016
anonimi:

Let it ooze corruption, our incorruptible man of integrity does NOT care!
He will continue praying for them instead of jailing them with his EFCC MaguN! And he does not need confirmation of their redemption before making them governorship candidates of his APCshit party as he did with Sylva in Bayelsa and Audu in Kogi.
Only zombies can believe this epitome of corruption himself who says it is fighting the corruption of OTHERS only.W
Shhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3055762_img2015110125972_jpeg66c3005a24a1d7fdf4b0957ab226a189

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3503799_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3476420buharibusyjpega0c0f30c8e676447f2368ca29ce0e866_jpeg66496e979fd5cdafe4174996f8e07cae
Well, the fight against corruption must cut across all political divide. You can't hound some people into jail while some are treated as sacred cows. It only makes a mockery of the anti-corruption war. I believe the fear of the Pandora's box that this could open is the reason why the EFCC has not gone after members of the APC who have corruption cases to answer since evidence of their malfeasance abound.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Akaujaa(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2016
Nigerian youths are the cheapest article in the world. Give them any amount, they'll sell their future to you irrespective of whether you are PDP or APC, KILLER or SAINT.....anonymous

1 Like

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by olalat(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2016
Yours is a case of a house boy who over estimate himself thinking his master could not do things without him. Who knows you? I doubt if buhari knows u exist.
blueto:

what are you alluding?

So we should be neutral and allow him proceed with prejudice “official duty” fight against corruption on selected groups or individuals?

While his subordinates continue bask in the heinous prerogative of impunity?

1 Like

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by sokera: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2016
blueto:
He is "fighting corruption", why is he being prejudice in his modality against corruption ?

You call a premeditated diabolic and reprisal fight against the opposition party and his political adversaries the act of "curbing corruption"?

Why are there no current probe and inquisitions by EFCC against his affiliate APC comrades such as Ameachi, Timipre Sylva, others that have so far being indicted with substantiations of being culpable of peculation?

Are you saying all APC members are infallible?

If not, what happens to Buhari's post-election averment: "I am for everybody and for nobody"?
why not tell Wike to probe Ameachi ?

1 Like

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Gkemz: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2016
Once you join APC, your sins shall be forgiven and your name removed from the book of EFCC. An open ticket to continue your loot.
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by amtaken(f): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2016
Buhari is a hypocrite.

Was it not Apostle Suleiman that once said that Buhari will soon be stoned? I see that coming very soon.
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by 3pside: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2016
blueto:
He is "fighting corruption", why is he being prejudice in his modality against corruption ?

You call a premeditated diabolic and reprisal fight against the opposition party and his political adversaries the act of "curbing corruption"?

Why are there no current probe and inquisitions by EFCC against his affiliate APC comrades such as Ameachi, Timipre Sylva,

others that have so far being indicted with substantiations of being culpable of peculation?

Are you saying all APC members are infallible?

If not, what happens to Buhari's post-election averment: "I am for everybody and for nobody"?
No mind d yeye FG,even if it takes 4-8 yrs from now i will surely probe dis APC govt..
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by mickeymimi: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2016
probe all looters . It should not matter what party they belong to.
We spend so much money on probing looters but how many looters have they sent to jail?
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by arsenal33: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2016
another diversionary tactic
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by abiolag(m): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2016
He dare not. Can he probe Jagaban & co.? I doubted it
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by wxyz1: 10:07am On Mar 20, 2016
you people still believed that this man is fighting corruption, he is fighting perceive political enemies. show me the names on the probe list, then let me tell you the cause.
Sambo Dansuki --- Issue of 1984,
Olise Metu ---because he call PMB unrepentant tyrant,
Badeh ---his role on PMB result saga
Dokpesi --- The role of Daar communication during political campaign
Saraki --- emergence as senate president against APC wish
Give me more names and i will give you the reason for their probe. for now there is no sincere fight against corruption is just a fight against political enemies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by poseidon12: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2016
dammytosh:
Is Saraki in PDP ?

if APC jail all PDP rogues and PDP get their chance and jail APC rogues too.

In how many years time Nigeria will be free of corruption.

Imagine if all APC thieves including Tinubu have been jailed during PDP era, instead of using them to negotiate for another term probably because stealing was not corruption then

So we have to wait until PDP is back in power before the corrupt ones in APC are prosecuted, right? So what if APC retains power for the next 40 years?
I guess you are just trying to be clever. Fight against corruption should not be against a particular political party, ok. The EFCC should be made independent and allowed to do its job. They should not be partisan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by anonimi: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Deen77: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2016
bejeiodus:
The Buhari administration fight against corruption will remain a fight against opposition voices until the searchlight is beamed on his party stalwarts. There are names within the fold of his party whose bodies ooze corruption.

Those in opposition are not under federal government that Buhari control, Buhari take over from Jonathan, what consign him with state unless a petition to EFCC.

Many want Tinubu probe, but all state government must be probe Lagos and all the state that collect 13% from Oil revenue.

1 Like

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Doyin2(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2016
These are misguided Nigerians!

Was APC part of the PDP federal government?

For now the FG is focusing on corruption at federal level,so how does that concern APC members?

Or is there any state govt that is being probed now, that excludes APC states?

For efficiency and effectiveness of the fight against corruption,let the current state governments probe their respective previous. governments,ditto for the local governments.

I think I've heard enough of all these trash ,propaganda and mischief,that does not make common sense!

1 Like

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Okeikpu(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2016
See the brainless dullardo wey go pight kworruption lipsrsealed

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2016
thaoriginator:
Yes, for my progressive mind..

Shebi you saw what Wike did in Rivers state yesterday.. Pure wickedness.
Na Amaechi start am o
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2016
I don't now why Nigerians are so stubborn...
Before election we warned you guys that the economy would regress under an APC led administration....

You didn't listen, you voted them in.

Now we are telling you the next phase which
Is the destruction of opposition and the creation of one party state fed by minions in a regulated opposition.

You guys won't hear again, well we have spoken...

Personally I'm tired of telling people the obvious truth they are too blinded by pride, hate or ignorance to see..

Enjoy the next three years of this man's farce of national leadership
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by toniok: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2016
Why are pdp agents not calling on PMB to probe Uduagan of delta and T.a orji of abia who stole their states blind? PMB has no business with state issues (if you have any take it to efcc, icpc, cct or police). PMB is only trying to get all stolen federal Govt. Monies and in this case the culprits are majorly pdp members.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Deen77: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2016
Wadeoye:
Stupid statement.

Who is to be probed if not PDP? Was APC the ruling party?

Buhari should leave the rogues who looted trillions and start chasing APC governors and local government chairmen?

Is this not what you want? Yeye people.

Buahri carry go and jail all the rogues. Finally the dumbo (GEJ) should be arrested and jailed as well.

You are bless my brother, they want Buhari to leave federal and start going after states. Buhari take over from Jonathan who will Buhari probe.

1 Like

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Deen77: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2016
dammytosh:
Is Saraki in PDP ?

if APC jail all PDP rogues and PDP get their chance and jail APC rogues too.

In how many years time Nigeria will be free of corruption.

Imagine if all APC thieves including Tinubu have been jailed during PDP era, instead of using them to negotiate for another term probably because stealing was not corruption then

Buhari is federal, Lagos is a state. Buhari should leave federal and go after states.
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2016
bejeiodus:
The Buhari administration fight against corruption will remain a fight against opposition voices until the searchlight is beamed on his party stalwarts. There are names within the fold of his party whose bodies ooze corruption.
lets be honest wit ourselves, is it Buhari's duty to probe governors? Did he commence the probe of any Pdp governor in this admin? The ppl under probe r those at the Federal level during past admin. If Acn, Anpp or Cpc had participated in Gej's govt they wuld av been probe too. If Pdp ever wins Election again, now they knw wat to do. It's better 4 the common man that way.
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2016
blackpanda:
Silly post.

Pdp had 16yrs to kick out corruption and they didnt. Instead they promoted it and infact heavily invested in corruption. So they cant be heard to complain now. At least political bigwigs are actually being made to face the law, without any ridiculous presidential committee being setup to destroy evidence.

Wailers shld go and sleep!
The systems Apc is using now, DSS, EFCC and ICPC. Who created dem?
Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Doyin2(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2016
BushidoBlue:
Before election we warned you guys that the economy would regress under an APC led administration....

Is the destruction of opposition and the creation of one party state fed by minions in a regulated opposition.

Personally I'm tired of telling people the obvious truth they are too blinded by pride, hate or ignorance to see..

Although this is not the subject of discuss,but I need to educate people like you:

None of the the current state of the economy in terms of black market forex rate, fuel scarcity,epileptic power supply,etc can be blamed on the present administration.

For 16 years ,Nigeria was importing fuel and you expect an APC government to fix the oil sector in 9 months!

For 16 years,Nigeria spent trillions of naira on electric power without substantial result,and you expect APC government to fix power in 9 months!

For 16 years we enjoyed a relative high revenue from oil and now that the oil(our major source of Dollar supply) price has crashed,you expect the Naira not to crash.What happens to the simple law of demand and supply?

Further enlightenment would be done on a more appropriate subject matter.

1 Like

Re: Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari by Doyin2(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Although this is not the subject of discuss,but I need to educate people like you:

None of the the current state of the economy in terms of black market forex rate, fuel scarcity,epileptic power supply,etc can be blamed on the present administration.

For 16 years ,Nigeria was importing fuel and you expect an APC government to fix the oil sector in 9 months!

For 16 years,Nigeria spent trillions of naira on electric power without substantial result,and you expect APC government to fix power in 9 months!

For 16 years we enjoyed a relative high revenue from oil and now that the oil(our major source of Dollar supply) price has crashed,you expect the Naira not to crash.What happens to the simple law of demand and supply?

I cannot remember APC promising to fix all these attrocities in 9 months!

Further enlightenment would be done on a more appropriate subject matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC / PDP Will Win The Speakership Seat - Timothy Golu / Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.