Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? (90016 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / When Will Nigerian Girls Start Looking Like This ?(photo) / When Will Nigeran Ladies Start Looking Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by dvee2: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Be careful what you wish, solid body, but remove the underwear and be shocked by the size lipsrsealed
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by babadem2much(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Personally i don't see any good about abs, i have it and never expose it.
Though am an INTROVERT
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
OP must be from the moon,well u can pm me so that I will show some pics that will trip u outta
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by bennymcnonny(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Show me a picture of u bustier than Nicki Minaj and I'll show u a collection of me and my friends looking like The rock
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Malakh: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
question is when will you and your ilk stop being vain,there's a greater glory to be desired that if I told you of would make make hundred's of women desire to be with me an my peeps,money and beauty can't even be compared to it,part of it is why Solomon had 1000 women at his feet,but you desire a man made from dust covered with worms, Solomon said he has seen one man in a thousand but not one among all the thousand women he had,so we know it wasnt about beauty and sex for king Solomon,there's a reason why Seven women would desire one man,any woman on NL that knows the reason gets $100 dollars from me,my word is my bond
LuveU2:
You noticed too? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by babadem2much(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Personally i don't see any relevance about abs, i have it and never expose it. Who abs n good looking body don help Though am an INTROVERT

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by greatbrian(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
Where ur dad start looking like dat

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by safarigirl(f): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
ehix89:
haba nau, you even have their database.
If I were using a better phone, I would have even uploaded pictures to counter such a baseless thread

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
These guys are Thailand men. I noticed.
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by wristbangle: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Wristbangle, that is just a picx on her dp wink
The Angelberry I ve seen is prettier, sexier and better looking smiley

Okay then cool
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
How can you ask a confam naija babe ASHAWO this question?
fixed
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by safarigirl(f): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
dvee2:
Be careful what you wish, solid body, but remove the underwear and be shocked by the size lipsrsealed
Oh please! Even fat guys have tiny weenies. Better to be ripped with a cigar stick than fat with same cigar stick.

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by ehix89(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
safarigirl:
If I were using a better phone, I would have even uploaded pictures to counter such a baseless thread
its of no use to counter, its baseless, its factless
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Panzerfaust(m): 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
The Mod that moved this to FP should be fired.
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
angry Hope your Dad and Brother(s) look like that too
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You just called me a hoe
and thats what you simply are. You're a w.h.o.re!
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by gbaskiboy: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
GoldenJAT:
Charity begins at home.. Hw many of ur brothers, gt that kind physique And 4 ur info... Naija men sent die.. Just like me
God bless you for asking her this question...
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Panzerfaust:
The Mod that moved this to FP should be fired.
that So called lalasticiala dey fuc.k up this days.
I cant just stand and watch helplessly as these immoral teenagers drag this great site to the mud.
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by abdultek: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
we'v been hitting the gym but no result....
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by nkpommpko(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
How do you look?
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
safarigirl:
Oh please! Even fat guys have tiny weenies. Better to be ripped with a cigar stick than fat with same cigar stick.
don't blame you though. Na so uniabuja girls dey behave.
Lawless pikins
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by MartialArt2(m): 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
embarassedembarassed
Do u love the physique? And do u wish to have that kind as ur partner?
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Emodeee: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Safarigirl, do you know I like you?
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by olisaEze(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
If u go 2our various construction sites in the country, u'll know dt dis ur heading no folo!
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by eminent007(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
embarassedembarassed

When 1Naira = 1$
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:
Op very few Nigerian men look like this...majority look funny because they don't care about their looks, funny- as they'd still expect us to be interested or attracted.

Thank heavens for my baby. smiley
how does your father look like and can you tell us if your mother was also attracted to his physical physique.
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by nkpommpko(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
We will start looking like that when nepa starts giving us lite so we can go home Instead of branching to the nearest beer pallor to lick one for the road .
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Originalsly: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
.....when we start don't have to hustle as much to meet the demands of our gf's/wives and side chicks.....ehmmm.... in fact...we have those very muscles all hidden on the inside...just that we don't like to show them off.
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by victme1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Come @ LuveU2 and all d women in da house, Wetin una wan take 6 packs do?
RUNNING to d GYM......
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by safarigirl(f): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
don't blame you though. Na so uniabuja girls dey behave.
Lawless pikins
I've been like this before UNIABUJA, school has nothing to do with how i express myself. Thank you

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by ochuko2020: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Na money dey yawn my friend angryNa money dey yawn my friend
Re: When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
how does your father look like and can you tell us if your mother was also attracted to his physical physique.

My father is a handsome dark skinned man, even at 51- he doesn't have a pot belle. He still works out. smiley. My mother was attracted to him because of his personality and because of how he loved her so much.

Do you realise your signature is a Bible verse?

I honestly pray God has mercy on your soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix) / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.