Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,129 members, 7,856,512 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye (4090 Views)

Psquare On It Again - Stop Tagging Me - Peter Warns Paul / African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed / My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by driand(m): 6:35am On Mar 20, 2016
Interesting, but we don't care
Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2016
driand:
Interesting, but we don't care

And you commented. You be mad fellow
Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2016
Someone needs to talk to these guys. Jude is only protecting himself.

We can't afford to let fantastic talents like this break up. Shey na junks like olamide we go dey listen too?/
Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by knostbrown01(m): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2016
princejayboss:
As a twin I am... I can say this... One of them must care more .... Peter has taken alot just for love..... Truth is simple... Who went solo first = Paul...... Peter should not underestimate his abilities.... We was too sincere to accept that don't write songs... I respect you for that
stop judging, u aren't dere family, there are 3side to a story, YOURS, THERE'S nd THE TRUTH,

but I av to tell you dt, Peter signed single endorsement first
Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by amtaken(f): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2016
I read that write-up in between the lines and I never saw anything like that. If you are very sure of what you are saying, quote the portion where you saw that or I will know you are the latest commedien after Helen Paul.

dammytosh:

I am not the "headline and hit reply button" crew.

I read the interview.

If you read you will see it.
Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by dammytosh: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2016
amtaken:
I read that write-up in between the lines and I never saw anything like that. If you are very sure of what you are saying, quote the portion where you saw that or I will know you are the latest commedien after Helen Paul.

Madam get behind me. Go and read the full interview on the blog it was taken from.

People think we changed when we started having wives. Before my mum died, she was at St Nicholas hospital on the island, and my sisters were living in this house (in Lekki), and every morning before my wife goes to work, she’ll leave home at 5am in the morning to go and stay with my mum even before we get there ourselves. And when she closes from work, she’s back with her again’.
‘So I just laugh when I hear people say my mum didn’t like my wife. It’s my wife and sister that prepare my mum’s meals in the kitchen’.

- See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/how-my-brothers-ganged-up-against-me.html#sthash.U37SAXgg.dpuf

I hope you get off my case. I have better things to do.
Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by yusufyusuf1: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2016
why do i have feeling that if this guys are yoruba things won't have gone this bad i believe yoruba people keep family i want to put the blame on Jude if stepping down is wat will settle the issue then do it for ur brother maybe he knows he can't get wat he is getting anywhere else

1 Like

Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by amtaken(f): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2016
Lol I can imagine how very shameful you feel now.

So I now have to go to the blog to see it. Earlier you said that I didn't read the whole post but when it dawned on you that I did you resorted to referring me to go to a blog which might even have virus.

Next time you read a post well before commenting. Even if you are not very smart, must you make it very glaring?

Let me spare you now lady because the other day you told someone else here in the heat of an argument that you are above 30.

Happy Sunday aunty.

dammytosh:

Madam get behind me. Go and read the full interview on the blog it was taken from.

I hope you get off my case. I have better things to do.
Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by dammytosh: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2016
amtaken:
Lol I can imagine how very shameful you feel now.

So I now have to go to the blog to see it. Earlier you said that I didn't read the whole post but when it dawned on you that I did you resorted to referring me to go to a blog which might even have virus.

Next time you read a post well before commenting. Even if you are not very smart, must you make it very glaring?

Let me spare you now lady because the other day you told someone else here in the heat of an argument that you are above 30.

Happy Sunday aunty.

There was a post and a reference link. What i said was from the same interview.

People think we changed when we started having wives. Before my mum died, she was at St Nicholas hospital on the island, and my sisters were living in this house (in Lekki), and every morning before my wife goes to work, she’ll leave home at 5am in the morning to go and stay with my mum even before we get there ourselves. And when she closes from work, she’s back with her again’.
‘So I just laugh when I hear people say my mum didn’t like my wife. It’s my wife and sister that prepare my mum’s meals in the kitchen’.

- See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/how-my-brothers-ganged-up-against-me.html#sthash.U37SAXgg.dpuf

So please go get a life and get behind me.

Lest I forget, I am not your Aunty, your aunty dey kirikiri and whatever post you are referring to, you must be deluded or high on cheap alcohol.

Besides, being above 30 is not suppose to be a curse except someone who is planning to diee young.

I know you are sad that all the lies you people peddled against Lola is not true. Sorry

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by Rotimi47: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2016
I have always, preferred Peter to Paul but they should try and sought out their differences.
Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by NaWetinDey(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2016
AdviserGeneral:
Peter is just being a fool. Full of pride. He should just humble himself. He should think of all he has achieved in life, and check if it was an individual effort. He better go back to his brothers and make things right. Pride goes before fall

The way names are called here, one would think...
For me, social media does not cushion my extravagancies so I can speak at random.

These are made men, hard-made; there's scarcely a fool amongst them.

Subject matter: I think that Peter was hurt somewhere but they didn't consider it much to deal decisively with it. The worst thing you can do to a man is tamper with his manly ego. (happens in politics always. Doesn't mean any of them is foolish because, then, it would make all the led worse than foolish)
I advice Jude (even if he was wronged) to call his brothers, ask them for forgiveness and ask them the way forward. Then Psquare should retire from music when they want to seperate. Destroying family structure under any guise is a personal and final exclamation of defeat. Anyways, it depends on what you call 'family.'
Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by IamOpemipo(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
dammytosh:

Lest I forget, I am not your Aunty, your aunty dey kirikiri and whatever post you are referring to, you must be deluded or high on cheap alcohol.

Besides, being above 30 is not suppose to be a curse except someone who is planning to diee young.

I know you are sad that all the lies you people peddled against Lola is not true. Sorry

To even conceal that they had to edit the lola part, shame no go gree them, u see as d m.oron u quoted blood start deyy hot the moment u made a comment abt lola..
Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by amtaken(f): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mind you I don't have anything against the calm Lola.

Now you have copied and posted the comment from your fake blog that you were trying to drag me to.

Don't you think that's what you would have done since my dear aunty?

Being 30 will be cool but I wonder why it gets you so pissed off.

Aren't you proud of your age dear aunty?

Good day aunty koi koi.

dammytosh:

Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by dammytosh: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
amtaken:

Now you have copied and posted the comment from your fake blog that you were trying to drag me to.

Good day aunty koi koi.

Whatever made u think i am a lady. Keep f00ling yourself.

Now get off i am not your potential lesbian partner.
Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by amtaken(f): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
You are a lady.

Your fake moniker can fool some people but not all of us.

Fake ass.

dammytosh:

Whatever made u think i am a lady. Keep f00ling yourself.

Now get off i am not your potential lesbian partner.
Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by dammytosh: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
amtaken:
You are a lady.

Your fake moniker can fool some people but not all of us.

Fake ass.

Go and take your prescription.
Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by amtaken(f): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Read my signature before you curse yourself.

dammytosh:

Go and take your prescription.
Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by porshuch: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
amtaken:

Good day aunty koi koi.

Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by porshuch: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Keep exposing your dirty linen on social media, you're just looking for trouble, thinking you're trolling her.
Stop being a sadist.[ author=amtaken post=43944156]Mind you I don't have anything against the calm Lola.

Good day aunty koi koi.

[/qu
Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by porshuch: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
amtaken:

Good day aunty koi koi.

Keep exposing your dirty linen on social media, you're just looking for trouble, thinking you're trolling her.
Stop being a sadist. tongue
Re: How My Brothers Ganged Up Against Me & Jude Threatened To Slap Me - Peter Okoye by driand(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Avalon316:

And you commented. You be mad fellow
almost ad mad as you grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groom Cries At His Wedding Leaving His Guest In Tears / Gospel Singer Sinach & Her Husband, Joe Egbu Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary / Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.