Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

2bosun's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2bosun's Profile / 2bosun's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Politics / Re: Nigerian Abroad Who Disgraced Compatriots (1): The Story Of Olu As A Case Study by 2bosun: 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2010
@ Poster, Nice story indeed. Dont think there was any tribal sentiments intended although I wouldn't exactly classify Olu as a disgrace to Nigerians. Yea he made a mistake, and he was made to pay for it. He didn't steal or do drugs. I've done worse abroad, I was 17 and I drove my aunts car without a license under blizzard conditions in the East coast, I ended up bashing a policeman with the side mirror of the car because I didn't see him. If not for God and the fact that I was a minor, it would have been another story. People make mistakes and they learn, that was 10 years ago my brother and I'm in a completely different position now believe me, so I wouldn't castigate him so soon. Anyways sha Olu has to learn at some point, you can't live on the edge 4eva.
Politics / Re: Dora Akunyili: From A Great Scientist/Administrator To A Great Rabble Rouser? by 2bosun: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2010
I lost respect for Dora since I saw her so close to Ibori. Not that anything was wrong with that in itself, just thought she had different principles. Give her credit though, she did a fantastic job at NAFDAC- even though she has proven that she is just another one of them "come chop" politicians. Adedibu said something about her lobbying for a ministerial slot before he died when they raided markets in Ibadan, and I thought the old man just chatting ish- I guess it's all plain to see now. I hope she loses the ticket to the senatorial slot in Anambra which would effectively finish her politically. I think she's done her bit for Nigeria, unfortunately like most Nigerian politicians (e.g OBJ) she just wants to drag her name through the mud and doesn't know when to call it quits!, Just my 2cents.
Properties / Re: Half Plot Of Land At Oke Ira. Asking N500,000(reduced price) by 2bosun: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2010
@ Valacious,

Do you know if this is still available??
Properties / Re: 2 Storey Of 3 Nos Of 3bedroom Flat + 3bedroom Bq @ Olatunji Str. Ojota. 560.238sqm2. R/s by 2bosun: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2010
How much??
Properties / Re: Need A House In Lagos To Rent Or Buy? Lets Know Your Need: by 2bosun: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2010
Hi Winforth,

Please I'm looking for landed property on the mainland. Plot or half plot. Ikeja, Ogba, Ojodu axis: 1-2m budget. I need one very soon, if you know of anyone selling. Let me know.
Properties / Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ore Oluwa Close By Ojodu Local Govt. Asking N700k(reduced) by 2bosun: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2010
@ Valacious.

Is this still available?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.