Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

2bosun's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2bosun's Profile / 2bosun's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Sports / Re: Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi by 2bosun: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, please NOOOOOOOO. But we should still beat ordinary Burkina without him though with all due respect. wink
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by 2bosun: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nigeria 3-1 Burkina. Moses must score to cap his fine showing.

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Does Valentine Day Mean To You? by 2bosun: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
A time to treat my woman more special. Only time of the year I buy flowers... not very good wink
Health / Re: Woman Delivers Baby In Keke Marwa In Lagos by 2bosun: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
Godjone: That's the highest level of iliteracy and ignorance that have reingned supereme among citizens of this country. If she had adhered to the principles of anti-natal, i am sure it will aquaint her the knowledge about when she is supose to deliver - thus making preparations ahead of time in other not to be caught in the web of disgrace and disapointment (keke Napep). Our pregnant women or expectance mothers must take seriously the practice of anti-natal to prevent being caught in such a dangerous and disgraceful web (keke napep or bike as the case may be)

Dude relax before you give yourself hypertension. Even in London, women do give birth on public transport; have you ever heard of a premature delivery ? undecided

Don't blame everything on Nigeria

4 Likes

Sports / Re: Is Emmanuel Emenike The Heir To Rashidi Yekini by 2bosun: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2013
Let him score the winning goal in the finals first then we can start comparing
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by 2bosun: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
These boys are hungry!!
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by 2bosun: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
Let's give Keshi some credit. He prepared this boys very well

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by 2bosun: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
JJ and Julius Agwu in the crowd
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by 2bosun: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2013
oh boy we don win dis cup
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by 2bosun: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
GOOALLLLLLLL 2-0; Killer pass by Moses
Romance / Re: Top 10 Trait Of A Great Girlfriend by 2bosun: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2013
^^^^^^ If you're waiting for a woman with all those traits. You'll be waiting for a vvvveeerryyy loooonng time. grin
Sports / Re: Praying To Win A Game Is A Waste Of Time. by 2bosun: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
No genuine prayer is a waste of time.. God always love when we talk to him like a father and son.

Does God care about a football match? That's another matter completely.

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: FG To Purchase New Aircraft At Low Interest Rate by 2bosun: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
Maxymilliano:

You just indirectly tell the reading public you've never fly any of the 'flying coffin' paraded as airplanes in Nigeria presently but if this same old airplanes developed fault in the air and eventually crash and lead to loss of lives and properties, people like you will still be blaming the government for not responding appropriately to the plight of airline operators.

Na wa for una!

SMH, so is this the sort of intervention needed to prevent airline disasters??

I weep for you cry

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: FG To Purchase New Aircraft At Low Interest Rate by 2bosun: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
The FG has no business buying aircraft or providing funding for manufacturers to buy aircrafts. We know say all na wash lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Sports / Re: AFCON: Nigeria Vs. Mali -- Your Predictions by 2bosun: 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nigeria- Mali 1-0
Crime / Re: Iran's New Finger-amputating Machine For Thieves by 2bosun: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
We need one like this in Nigeria for corrupt politicians and fraudsters. undecided

1 Like

Travel / Re: Share Your Experiences - UK Driver's Licence by 2bosun: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
I'm sorry I assumed, you're very close to passing the test, just minor-minor errors wink

I just want to be able to drive both manual and auto, my woman isn't too bothered- which is understandable. You may also want to consider another centre- might help undecided
Politics / Re: Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015 by 2bosun: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ok now. Jonathan keeps surrounding himself with all these "yes-men" that will all ditch him last minute. We're all watching sha.. roll on 2015 undecided

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Share Your Experiences - UK Driver's Licence by 2bosun: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
I'll advise you to learn with automatic, take the test- which you'll surely pass on the first attempt. Start driving to get used to the roads and build some confidence, after 6 months- 1 year learn manual, it'll be so much easier for you to learn and you'll probably spend less money.

My spouse passed the automatic test after only 15 lessons and she's working on the manual now. I passed the automatic after 6 lessons and I've got a manual license now.

No need to keep wasting your money, most cars now are automatic anyways undecided
Romance / Re: Why Most Relationship Fail Woefully by 2bosun: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
sex before marriage

7 Likes

Jokes Etc / Love Peddlers Congratulate Eagles, Promise Free Sex If They Win AFCON by 2bosun: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
The Association of Nigerian Prostitutes (ANP) has congratulated the Super Eagles of Nigeria for moving on to the Quarter Finals stage of the Orange African Cup of Nations, South Africa 2013, urging them to go for gold.

We want to congratulate the Nigerian National team, the Super Eagles for qualifying for the next round of the competition. We want to assure them of our usual support and partnership, we want them to bring back our lost glory in football.

Speaking further, Jessica added that the Association would declare one week of free sex if the Eagles win the trophy.
“To show our support for the national team, we’ll be declaring one week free sex if the Super Eagles can win the trophy,” she added

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/prostitutes-association-congratulates-eagles-over-ethiopian-victory

This has got to be a joke, so there's even an association for harlots now in Nigeria, God help us all. cry
Politics / Re: Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters by 2bosun: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
I always knew this guys were never serious, they're just a political tool in the hands of some Northerners. We need to continue crushing these criminals. No dialogue with terrorists angry

6 Likes

Sports / Re: Eagles Get N4.7M Each For Beating Ethiopia by 2bosun: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2013
saxywale:
It should be a priority, and rewarding adorning the Nigerian jersey. Go ask the English or Brazilian footballers.

My brother don't mind this NL haterz, if you've gotten a bonus before at work- you'll know how this feels. Up Eagles!!
Sports / Re: Eagles Get N4.7M Each For Beating Ethiopia by 2bosun: 11:20am On Jan 30, 2013
nne3870: Misplaced priority.
Super falcons may loose their next match against cote d'ivoire
The money should be used to equip themselves against bigger competitions. The Money should have been used to train younger footballers.

Bad belle, when did rewarding success become a "misplaced priority"? I guess you can never make everyone happy. undecided

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan by 2bosun: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
Truth the told GEJ needs to be more decisive, Nigeria is far too complex of a country to be run by a passive Leader. Anyim can't do any better though, he can only keep dreaming.

GEJA- more action, less committees undecided

2 Likes

Politics / Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by 2bosun: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2013
OAM4J:

I will give you a pointer: She was nicknamed Madam Due-Process while in office. Found out why and you will have answers to your questions.

If Jonathan had been blessed with another person like her in budget department, the billions of Naira lost to subsidy fraud most likely wouldn't have happened.

Since when did a nick-name become an achievement?? She was minister of mines and steel and of education for a very long time and I've tried to look for 1 single tangible achievement- I can't seem to find one.

Thing is, when you're out of office it's always easy to see things you could have changed and to criticise succesors.. she had a chance, but blew it. Her post at the world bank never led to any tangible achievement in her village talk less of in Nigeria, she needs to be quiet. embarassed

Dora, we know; Ngozi, we know.. Oby... who??

1 Like

Politics / Re: $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate by 2bosun: 2:04am On Jan 29, 2013
This is getting childish. Please can anyone name one significant achievement our Madam completed while in office?? undecided

It's always easy to criticise successors while you're out of office.. same goes to you OBJ!

6 Likes

Politics / Igbos Support Jonathan 2015 Bid by 2bosun: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
"What we are saying is that the Igbo, being a major player in the country, are entitled to the Presidency and its their turn.

“If President Jonathan declines to run in 2015, it then makes it quicker for the Igbo. The bottom line is that Ohanaeze supports Jonathan in whatever decision he takes in 2015.

“Either way, we are not against him and will urge Nigerians to give him the support needed to make life better for Nigerians until his tenure expires"

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/01/25/2015-jonathan-gets-ohanezes-support/
Sports / Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by 2bosun: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
Nigeria 0- Zambia 0

This has been the most boring tournament of the century!! angry

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: 25 Abbreviations You Must Know About by 2bosun: 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
GBU- God Bless you wink

1 Like

Education / Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by 2bosun: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best Subjects- Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.

Worstest Subjects- English, Yoruba, and French.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.