Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,129 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

2dconvention's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2dconvention's Profile / 2dconvention's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Business / Re: CPA Marketing Affiliate Ebook by 2dconvention(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
Am in and contacting you noe
Braczy:
The journey of a thousand miles start with just a step.. you can start making a persive income selling pdf on WhatsApp..
The PDF also give a precise details on how to register a clickbank account and make profit out of your sales..
I'm giving it out to the first 20 persons at the rate of 2k..
You can reach me on WhatsApp via 09013912788
Religion / Re: ‘pastor Adeboye Is My Son’—guru Maharajji by 2dconvention(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Where in the four gospel did Jesus say belief that i died and rose from the grave and you may have eternal life? Pastor enoch and co are preaching the gospel that satisfies their belly. Jesus told the woman at the well that she should give him water and in return He will give her a living water. A knowledge that gives eternal life.
The death of Jesus will not save you. Only the knowledge which he came to share, the knowledge that is beyond intellectual knowledge. The church does not speak of this knowledge because they neither know of it. They are the blind leading the blind.
Health / Re: Natural Supplement To Reverse Diabetes. by 2dconvention(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
Be careful with glucofit it is the root cause of kidney disease in diabetic patient over time. Diabetic patient with kidney disease are ask to stay away from product containing the main ingredients glucofit. Food containing excess protein is also not recommended for diabetics patients. If you must eat food rich in protein it should be in moderate amount as in very little and must be taken before 6 pm or 5pm if possible.
Investment / Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Fools like you never learn i pity who ever raised you and paid your subscription to be in the internet. I never said people don't get paid below 400 Score i only said that good people below 400 to 500 may be match multiple time before they get paid. They are match multiple times because of bad eggs like you who open fake account to tarnish the image of GHW. thank God we now know that most people who don't pay PH are scammers becos you said it your self. So tell me why will i be troubled if the person am match with refuse to pay GH, that person may just be you. I love GHW because they always come out with something new and the latest will be to pay a token in order to discourage fake Account i will be a great supporter to that. check one GHW telegram group when the members where running multiple PH with one account i told them it was not fair and i said i will pass my message accross i open multiple email and fired GHW and in less than 2 weeks things change. Just watch out and trust me when i say watch out for new rules am just a loyal member of Ponzi and will love to see Ponzi scheme get to the next higher level. Just open as much as you can for now ur time is up in GHW. GHW will stand i will do anything to make it stand members no longer make multiple order that is one goal archive i will see to it that the other goal Plays out if you must make multiple order be sure you have the money ready because you will be match in 48 hours in GHW so have your money ready or take one PH at a time. i am not the owner of GHW but i Stand with GHW than any nigeria platform. If those from that telegram group are here than they should remember ''Inyang'' very well.
stansmart:
Ponzi-hater keep up the good work, don't be deterred by these GHW's employees. To the innocent, don't be fooled. I am a bona-fide GHW user(I made bread from those scammers), I have created dozens of accounts with non-existent emails/numbers and got paid with them (I posted some pictures but GHW agents removed it).

I even created one yesterday with ghw_dey_mental and pledged. they matched me with yet another phoney name kazz lmaoo. I am yet to be paid on my last deal since Saturday only for the platform to say "we are having traffic issues" lmaooooooooo.

Another slowpoke said u need a credibility score of 400 looooool. Mumu I was paid in prior months with a score less than a 100.
System don pkafuka

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
what a shame man what a shame i thought only ladies do olosho man need help. Orosko as we call it in delta nor be work ooo GHW can still help you get a better Live the bottom line is that this thread has FAILEDl Okey. We the faithful members of GHW knew this day will come as a result we where not moved. MMM was hunted on the same nairaland during the month of march 2016 and subsequent month and despite the outrageous payout they saw After december and still running unfortunately your attack was against the strongest p2p community because on GHW no one can click urgent GH as a result of false rumor, and normally in 5 days, as the program continue to pay the atmosphere comes down again and things start working normal. As a psychologist i will advice you save ur self the stress becos you already made it clear that your gist are cooked up false story as you said and i quote ''Next post loading and it's a front page material'' you said it your self that your story are manufactured stories what a shame. Stop masturbation man and Orosko or Olosho God can still help you. GHW is Nigeria number 1 mutual help community we the LOVERS of mutual help donation have no other reliable platform to make our donations, hence we choose to remain with GHW. GHW has all the rules and active admin we need. If your GH needs re-matching please allow 48hours. If you don't pay PH and you are blocked GHW will still match your GH if it was already match b4 it was blocked. The greatest tool every member needs in a p2p community is patience please be patience with the new algorithm and admin and everything will be instant and fine again and this junk niggas will die slowly n surely. #ISTANDWITHGHW. Only 9 people on this thread the right up is not worth the stress. GHW has over 110,000 unique visitors daily as a result i draw my line here and say bye bye to lost thread but before i go i will show you something about ponziheter he is actually a jerk.
ponzihater:
I would have given a bogus reply but many of you guys are not worth the stress. My message is simple and clear shun Ponzi scheme. Whatever names you call Sgt Ponzi Hater doesn't reduce the validity of my message. Whatever scandal you are trying to make of my name will fail because my hands are clean and whoever set me up will fail in the end.

Next post loading and it's a front page material.

Get help is in its last days

Sgt Ponzi Hater

1 Like

Investment / Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2017
the next time you register check your email address for verification link and confirm your verification link. If you don't your newly open account will be remove from GHW system in 8days if you you refuse to PH. We have experience people here i am not new to GHW talk another thing my friend.
stansmart:
Lmao, I believe GHW is paying ppl to promote their platform (my earlier post with the picture evidence was removed). Folks don't believe a word on this platform before you invest run a simple experiment, create dummy accounts(minimum of 3, the system has no email/phone verification,you can literally register with ghw_dey_craz@yahoo.com ) -> pledge a huge sum->if you opt for the promo going on you will get matched same day-> notice one recipient on all pledges with a single dummylike name whose num is never reachable.

Don't believe d bullshit that is being spilled on this forum make your call based on your intuition. As I said earlier I am not a newbie I have made over 8 pledges and all that credibility score of 400 is bull.

A mutual fund with no email/phone verification I dey laugh in french.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 12:53am On Mar 07, 2017
A lot of us don't read the rules of GHW they don't even know where to find it.
What is Credibility Score?

Credibility score point is a grading system implemented to provide a score point on every account based on their participation within the GHW.

Higher score point generally means you abide by the rules of GHW,while lowered score points means you are prone to disobedience. Always ensure you don't do anything that will lower your score because the index is used in calculation in priority related actions such as Bonus give away, Pairing and Matching system

If you allow your score to drop below 400 you will have challenges and to below 100 mehn, there you will meet your kind. As a newbie you will start with 120 Pay your PH, But during GH de may match you with mad people or unserious minds and bad habit set of people or with people like you that want to step up their game Okey. Just Try your best and by the time you have taken about 15 PH you must have gone pass the level of Newbies and unserious minds and fake POP set of people. It is not easy but you will scale through this level with time.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 12:12am On Mar 07, 2017
think think think fool! if everyone balls out at the beginning then there wouldn't be anything like GHW from the start ok. GHW is for people beyond risk taking as their is a saying which says risk is when u don't know what u are doing. I know and we know the worst that will happen if GHW happens to crash let us be victimize who cares? Secondly you sound like a beginner in mutual help community am sure you missed the good days of mmm and that is the reason you jump on GHW if you are a programmer like you said then you must know that beside credibility score people no longer make multiple PH, but finally people are getting use to 1 PH at a time and very soon the equation will balance its self completely and newbies will enjoy GHW like those with 500 credibility score. Lastly Before you make any comment be sure that it is for the goodness of the program that you are in, don't discourage others when you have benefited that is witch craft in highest order and b4 i for get don't show us copy pic from other people i have seen that pic somewhere before on a whatsapp group and the reason for the pic is not the same as you are saying.
stansmart:
Lmao @ the comments, I have nothing to gain by lying. Just sharing my experience/observation. I have been on the platform since Nov and I pledged considerably large sums of dough before I noticed the steady decline. Most of my pledges were on new accounts to enable me get the referral as well as determine the stability of the platform . I have attached my account showing my pending gh as well as pledges using the dummy account highlighting the shady recipients I was alluding to in my prior post. I am not advocating for anyone to leave or stay(nah your headache) but I think I have the right to share my opinion on a public platform.

The system is still paying no doubt but know when to bail out.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
A lot of us are easily moved by false rumor because we don't believe and understand what we are doing at GHW. GHW remains Nigeria best option to crown funding and mutual Help community. If its is broken, if we allow those that hate us without a cause to destroy this wonderful community there will never been another program with sincere admin and platform that allows transparency in peer 2 peer without any part of the PH percentage going to admin for maintenance which a lot of programs do. Let the opening of New account cost 5usd for btc and 3000 naira for those participating in GHW. so that the next time admin blocks anyone for not redeeming his order he will have to pay in order to continue with GHW. If you agree with me copy this new rules of registration fee lets suggest to admin at once and i trust GHW they will implement it as soon as possible. so that the next time that he goat wants to open fake account he will first of all pay 18k to admin or 30usd. Guys and lovers of GHW am serious please i will be reading update. #ISTANDWITHGHW.
Investment / Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Na better things people de talk about and that is why this guy who is still learning how to talk is speaking against nigeria strongest help community program. the most important thing is that the major participant of GHW don't even come to Nairaland to read all this bullshit. One you said you PH less that is a big lie from hell, no one can PH less than previous PH on GHW. Matching of GH is base on Credibility score nobody above 400 and 500 score have any delay in GH or early matching of PH or Reject GH. its people like you who open scam account that made GHW introduce the matching with credibility score. To avoid been match with people like you. newbies will have to increase their credibility score by paying up their PH and moving away from the floor of unserious participant and scammers like you. Pay your PH and strive above 300 to 400 credibility score, from there your others will be match with serious minds of GHW and not all this junk who create the fake account that is making people feel like members are not interested. letter of happiness must be confirmed by admin b4 de are published. the next time you intend to say something publicly please think before you talk make sure it is real. Finally you have failed with your cooked up story. GHW should just introduce sign up fee of 3000naira to push fake account owners away that is what fstp is doing.
stansmart:
GHW is in its last days don't be deceived. I am not a hater for I have been in this platform for a couple of months with the intention to scam the scammer but recently ph times have been shorter (less than 7days) and match times have been longer. I asked for help on sat and I am yet to be matched(don't care because I sensedon't their decline a couple of weeks ago and phe'd less owo)

I did a small experiment I created 6 accounts and pledgEd and noticed when I was paired to pay someone, one of the recipients always had a single short non-nigerian name e.g Hez, received the lion share of the donation and always had an invalid number(indication that they paying themselves). The updates on their homepage is just a gimmick, I am a programmer and populating the homepage frequently with random info is easy p. Look closely at the updates you would notice a cycle with the same names coming over and over again. Another indication that it's a gimmick is when you ph, your name never shows up amongst the updates on the homepage.

Don't be deceived, chop them money wella but bail out at d right time which is now. It's a sinking scam ship

1 Like

Investment / Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Na better things people de talk about and that is why this guy who is still learning how to talk is speaking against nigeria strongest help community program. the most important thing is that the major participant of GHW don't even come to Nairaland to read all this bullshit. One you said you PH less that is a big lie from hell, on one can PH less than previous PH on GHW. Matching of GH is base on Credibility score nobody above 400 and 500 score have any delay in GH or early matching of PH or Reject GH. its people like you who open scam account that made GHW introduce the matching with credibility score. To avoid been match with people like you newbies will have to increase their credibility score by paying up their PH. Pay your PH and strive above 300 to 400 credibility score, from there your others will be match with serious minds of GHW and not all this junk who create the fake account that is making people feel like members are not interested. letter of happiness must be confirmed y admin b4 de are published. this next time you intend to say something publicly please think before you talk make sure it is real. Finally you have failed with your cooked up story. GHW should just introduce sign up fee of 3000naira to push fake account owners away that is what fstp is doing.
stansmart:
GHW is in its last days don't be deceived. I am not a hater for I have been in this platform for a couple of months with the intention to scam the scammer but recently ph times have been shorter (less than 7days) and match times have been longer. I asked for help on sat and I am yet to be matched(don't care because I sensedon't their decline a couple of weeks ago and phe'd less owo)

I did a small experiment I created 6 accounts and pledgEd and noticed when I was paired to pay someone, one of the recipients always had a single short non-nigerian name e.g Hez, received the lion share of the donation and always had an invalid number(indication that they paying themselves). The updates on their homepage is just a gimmick, I am a programmer and populating the homepage frequently with random info is easy p. Look closely at the updates you would notice a cycle with the same names coming over and over again. Another indication that it's a gimmick is when you ph, your name never shows up amongst the updates on the homepage.

Don't be deceived, chop them money wella but bail out at d right time which is now. It's a sinking scam ship

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Alot of them don't even know the rules that GHW has they just signed up because they want to make money GHW is as solid as a rock. The funny thing is that most of them started this year. If GHW scaled December with no effort nothing can Stop GHW trust me we are Bigger GHW is Ngeria Mutual Help Community stop keeping your spare money in the bank come and provide help and earn 30% or 50% in BTC.
vicoson:
I don't blame those who panicked and refused to redeem their pledges. Once beaten twice shy. What they failed to understand is that a system with GHW model cannot crash in that manner. It will take givers forum part 2 to crash GHW. If not for anything, you can't panic and withdraw everything! You have to wait for your maturity date. No guiders withdrawing large sums and PHing so little. If you want a referral bonus, PH 150% of it. You do not recommit and your account is blocked, you remain suspended for one month and your new donation will have a maturity rate of 60 days! It beats my imagination that people can believe there is impending crash with all these measures in place. Before you consider defaulting in your pledge, think about the consequences except you no longer want to participate. Matching time is irrelevant- you wait for 30 days to receive 30% and suddenly the system is starved of funds? Please let's ignore charlatants and move forward. GHW all the way!!!

1 Like

Investment / Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
How to participate with BTC on GHW Before i get starting let me tell us a little about the benefit of BTC on GHW
1) 50% return after 30 days
2) There is currently a promo on GHW for BTC participant
3) Selling of BTC and Buying is instantaneous on numbers of exchangers website.
4) when you donate with BTC assuming 100,000 naira worth of BTC your GH cannot be less than 146,000naira base on current exchange rate, which may increase either in value of dollar or btc it self, ths means more money in your pocket. you may even earn upto 150,000 naira and in 2 months you must have break even on your PH, or even a month when you add referral bonus to your GH.
The only way i participate in GHW is with Bitcoin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ2v8xZcomo
watch this video on how to participate with btc in GHW
Sell/Buy your BTC on
1) Luno.com
2) localbitcoins.com
3) naira-ex
4) instantgold.ng
5) etradexchange.net
6) naira4dollar etc
Open a bitcoin wallet with blockcain. info or localbitcoins.com or luno.com

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2017
Before The chinese Government stopped BTC let me show you the traffic from china and other countries in FSTP. As you can see from the first pic china dominates the platform with 84% and FSTP is 1439 most viewed website in china almost all Chinese people are in FSTP, and in Nigeria the website is 900 most viewed. the other pics where Nigeria now top FSTP was when the government raised her policy and all china members started taking another root to build their mutual help community. GHW is 22 most viewed website in Nigeria its our Own lets PH and PH and GH no one ignorant man can stop us an ignorant man that is not part of the system cannot tell us what to do. They say we are Jobless no problem we agree, but i remember the last person i paid to was banker at UBA, and a doctor also paid to me. Now i don't know what is the definition of jobless any more because more than 60% of GHW members are workers and business men and women. If you stop to PH because of what haters of Ponzi started in this thread please go and continue your PH and enjoy your monthly GH. GHW is big enough to sustain crowd funding if we all have positive minds. If you are new to GHW go and make your first PH and participate in as many good mutual community with rules that you come across on the internet. stay away from fast return program my reason is that not because it is bad but because the ideal of most Nigerians in such programs is to make money and run away join programs with recommitment rules like GHW and others there is no limit to how much you can earn online take the risk with your eyes open (Knowledge) If you need other paying program message me on my whatsapp number 080-3699-0019 #ISTANDWITHGHW there are many other program where Nigerian traffic is nothing to write about and this jobless and idle hunters cannot get there. Program that are paying since 1999. I am withholding the names so that they won't get another topic for their devilish blog and thread with which they use for seeking advert from the public and google. All this negative remark is just to get advert and traffic to nairaland and nothing more. What ever negative comment you read about GHW is not true. GHW members are paying and faithful no one has lost money in GHW, the BTC network of GHW is still fresh and growing PH in BTC and earn upto 50% in 30 days thank God dollar is chaep you can by more dollar and PH in BTC. I can tell you how to get your GH in dollar to your domiciliary account in Nigeria if you so whic and spend the dollar. Once Again GHW is Nigerians own Mutual Help Community together we stand and divided we will fall. A single broom stick can be broken with little effort but when de are bind together, Nor just go there becos you can't break it. Wait to see my post on how to Provide help with BTC on GHW.

Investment / Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2017
Haters of ponzi you people failed in MMM and now your satanic ideal is on GHW how did you people get out of hell into this place of Humans? You people are demons. Have you ever wonder the harm you will cause if you succeed with this fake and meaningless rumor that you carry around, have you thought about the pains that you will inflict in the lives of thousand if donation stops as a result of your assumption which you are carrying about and discouraging people not to PH. If GHW wants to crash please let it happen on its own just watch and see how it will start and end. Despite this your stupid thread one thing i love about GHW is that it is designed against false rumors. Just try to speak against FSTP which belongs to china with Chinese population of over 85% of the participant, despite the amount of Nigerians in the system. Your speaking against program like FSTP will only increase the number of people that will join. FSTP is paying 100% since July 2016 and still paying, and if they are surviving 100% return and are still paying, GHW with 30% return that started only September last year will see even beyond 3 years. People of Nigeria GHW belongs to us just like fstp is for china. Lets do everything in are power to keep it running because it is meeting our needs. GHW has no guider that will drain the system maximum GH of bonus is only 3 times of your PH. The new algorithm which is designed to MATCH ORDERS from day 1 to day 29 is just perfect for GHW members. The Chinese government stopped the use of BTC last month and BTC fell from $1153 to $715 and in no distance time it recovered because all Chinese users of BTC have to start using VPN to access their blockchain account again and now BTC is trading above $1200. GHW is for Nigerians and we must continue to PH and GH it is our Non Profit Generating organisation that is generating profit for us month by month. Nigerians lets Build GHW. I will show you what china did to ensure that FSTP continue after the government attack of BTC on my next POST Make your PH in naira and earn 30% and in BTC and earn 50% with GHW. Together we will stand with GHW. my number 081 5967 3549.

9 Likes 1 Share

Computers / Re: Nigeria-mmm Is Still Paying 4live by 2dconvention(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2016
Computers / Re: Nigeria-mmm Is Still Paying 4live by 2dconvention(m): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2016
My downline got Help today 30/09/2016. she provide help of 20k and receive 32k today. this is five days after agent of satan try to crash mmm-nigeria with their bad unreal review. they have always fail and will continue to fail. so far so good to my knowledge mmm-nigeria is bigger than threat and rumours. we are currently rate as one of the strongest mmm community in the mmm organisation.

1 Like

Computers / Re: Nigeria-mmm Is Still Paying 4live by 2dconvention(m): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
The rumour bloggers use to get traffic with negative news about mmm to their site has being going on since THE month of MAY/JUNE, I started mmm July and I have being receiving my pay as at when due. If everyone pays to the bank and individuals go back to the bank to get pay on a different date and re - depositing as to make gains there will always be money for the next man when he need his payout.

1 Like

Computers / Re: Nigeria-mmm Is Still Paying 4live by 2dconvention(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mmm is still paying, and it is members paying members . Today I ph again 90,000naira to another member of the community. MMM is member paying members no one is running away with any ones money. It's for those that think alike . LONG LIVE MMM

2 Likes

Computers / Nigeria-mmm Is Still Paying 4live by 2dconvention(m): 1:47am On Sep 30, 2016
MMM PAYS
Here is a video we make after getting paid. this video gave me additional 5% of the 98k i received.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QIdcdzqTSE

please read for your own good.

MMM is a way out for anybody but to be precise the faithful believers of MMM only who understand the IDEOLOGY.
Someone said how can profit be made if everybody puts in 10,000 naira? Profit can be made if everyone PH on diferent days and RE-PH base on the rules after GH. Secondly, Well let me tell you about MMM
1)MMM is like a bank and only PANIC can kill a bank and country economy (take what happen in Spain and Greece for example when her people found out that their nation was in so much depth every citizen tried to withdraw their money and this was destroying the nation economy untill an embargo was raise and no one was able to withdraw more than 60euro per day and as time passed on, the recession was resolved and everyone went back to the bank to make savings again. FEAR is man greatest enemy) and possibly MMM if not handle with care. I wish moderator improvises a solution for panic in MMM community.

2) Seigei Marvrodi is not a fraudster i don't know what people read when they copy paste wikipidia. the government was the crook that killed MMM. why will they ask such a program for task knowing fully well that they don't generate profit else where or sell product/service. This is Satan in Government and wickedness for a program that was restoring the people of Russia back to their feet again in time of recession cost by government. Seigei Marvrodi did not run with peoples money and never did and never will.

3) MMM has no CENTRAL ACCOUNT its a community of members paying to members as at when due, Hence no one man is running with everybody's money as a result nothing like CRASHING so STOP THE PANIC and RELAX ur nerves.

4) MMM is not a ponzi schem. you may wonder why i say so. A ponzi scheme pay members with money made from new members. But MMM has away of getting old members re involving in MMM. MMM has a rule which says that existing members will be block if their account is left idle for 2months, by so saying most members are providing help back into the system after getting help and so the Cycle keeps going on.

5) EACH MMM community in a nation is independent of other NATIONS COMMUNITY. EXAMPLE NIGERIA-MMM IS INDEPENDENT OF USA COMMUNITY N RSA COMMUNITY, EA-MMM COMMUNITY =, BRAZIL COMMUNITY, PANKISTAN COMMUNITY, PHILLIPINES COMMUNTY, CANADA COMMUNITY, INDIA COMMUNITY JUST TO MENTION BUT A FEW.

Only panic can kill the system i advice everyone who is responding to false rumour about mmm crash to hold there cool Don't PH out of Panic as this will kill the system PH as at when due don't leave your money for more than 30days mmm is not a bank for fix deposit. Finally Stop the creation of multiple account because of greed.

I welcome new members into the system LONG LIVE MMM contact me for more info (08036990019) and how to get starting nothing to be scared of my fellow nigerians instead of people promoting a God sent program they keep condemning.
http:///?i=kmarcurley@gmail.com

1 Like

Business / Re: Pls How Reliable Is MMM Nigeria by 2dconvention(m): 1:23am On Sep 30, 2016
Bbb
Investment / Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by 2dconvention(m): 1:02am On Sep 30, 2016
Emitrix42:

i just hope it is true so that our people go hear something how can someone give you 30 percent bonus just for helping someone where would the money come from, they are just waiting for more cows to invest before crashing (if they have not crashed yet)mtcheww.

ENEMY of PROGESS you lack understanding let me educate you.

MMM is a way out for anybody but to be precise the faithful believers of MMM only who understand the IDEOLOGY.
Someone said how can profit be made if everybody puts in 10,000 naira? Profit can be made if everyone PH on diferent days and RE-PH base on the rules after GH. Secondly, Well let me tell you about MMM
1)MMM is like a bank and only PANIC can kill a bank and country economy (take what happen in Spain and Greece for example when her people found out that their nation was in so much depth every citizen tried to withdraw their money and this was destroying the nation economy untill an embargo was raise and no one was able to withdraw more than 60euro per day and as time passed on, the recession was resolved and everyone went back to the bank to make savings again. FEAR is man greatest enemy) and possibly MMM if not handle with care. I wish moderator improvises a solution for panic in MMM community.

2) Seigei Marvrodi is not a fraudster i don't know what people read when they copy paste wikipidia. the government was the crook that killed MMM. why will they ask such a program for task knowing fully well that they don't generate profit else where or sell product/service. This is Satan in Government and wickedness for a program that was restoring the people of Russia back to their feet again in time of recession cost by government. Seigei Marvrodi did not run with peoples money and never did and never will.

3) MMM has no CENTRAL ACCOUNT its a community of members paying to members as at when due, Hence no one man is running with everybody's money as a result nothing like CRASHING so STOP THE PANIC and RELAX ur nerves.

4) MMM is not a ponzi schem. you may wonder why i say so. A ponzi scheme pay members with money made from new members. But MMM has away of getting old members re involving in MMM. MMM has a rule which says that existing members will be block if their account is left idle for 2months, by so saying most members are providing help back into the system after getting help and so the Cycle keeps going on.

5) EACH MMM community in a nation is independent of other NATIONS COMMUNITY. EXAMPLE NIGERIA-MMM IS INDEPENDENT OF USA COMMUNITY N RSA COMMUNITY, EA-MMM COMMUNITY =, BRAZIL COMMUNITY, PANKISTAN COMMUNITY, PHILLIPINES COMMUNTY, CANADA COMMUNITY, INDIA COMMUNITY JUST TO MENTION BUT A FEW.

Only panic can kill the system i advice everyone who is responding to false rumour about mmm crash to hold there cool Don't PH out of Panic as this will kill the system PH as at when due don't leave your money for more than 30days mmm is not a bank for fix deposit. Finally Stop the creation of multiple account because of greed.

I welcome new members into the system LONG LIVE MMM contact me for more info and how to get starting nothing to be scared of my fellow nigerians instead of people promoting a God sent program they keep condemning.
Investment / Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by 2dconvention(m): 12:53am On Sep 30, 2016
kingjabz:
When u log in to MMM website, go to MMM abroad and check on the countries involved.
The last time I checked, the testimonies I saw there has no current date. Some last year April,September and April 2016. MMM will only last for 6months in each country, be careful!

MMM will because of negetive people like you. if everyone understands the ideal in mmm it will last forever and the hole world will be a better place

I welcome new members into the system LONG LIVE MMM contact me for more info and how to get starting nothing to be scared of my fellow nigerians instead of people promoting a God sent program they keep condemning.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by 2dconvention(m): 12:47am On Sep 30, 2016
360ng:
Confession From a Facebook friend...

I Will Rob Peter and Pay You, Paul - Everything You Want To Know About This Scam Called MMM
==========================================

In 2001, I was a starry eyed University student, who was desirous of making it big in life and becoming rich.

I was looking for businesses opportunities that would make me a lot of money. I tried different things.

In 2003, November to be precise, I stumbled on internet marketing, through Success Digest magazine.

Over the next few years I would try almost everything published in the paper - affiliate marketing, information marketing, Google Adsense, you name it.

In 2006, one particular money-making scheme came up which attracted hordes of fans. That scheme was/is known as HYIP.

What's a HYIP? It's called a High Yield Investment Programme.

Basically how it works is this:

You put in some money, and then every day or week, or month, depending on the particular HYIP website you registered with, you would earn a percentage, maybe 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 50% and even 100% again depending on the HYIP site.

It looked so easy. Just put in money and wait for sometime and bam! You get a percentage.

It looked too good to be true but nothing tried, nothing gained, right? So I gathered my school feeding money and bought eGold (remember them?) worth $50 and "invested".

The following week, my money had "grown" to $100. My HYIP company paid 100% of your money every week. My oh my! I was totally sold!

Now to make more money, I needed to reinvest my money which was now $100 which I promptly did. The following week, I had $200.

Gaddem!

So I went round school preaching this stuff. I even preached it far more than the guy who introduced it to me. I got others to "invest" and with each investment they did, I was scheduled to be paid a 10% "commission bonus" for the referral.

I went looking for more money to borrow to invest because my thinking was, if I had gotten $200 with just $50 in two weeks, imagine how much I would get if I invested $500!

The guy who introduced me to it went to his Mum, borrowed her retirement gratuity and invested another =N=500,000, roughly about $5,000 then!

That week he had earned $13,000 including commissions!

Sheet!

I could see my riches coming. My dream cars, my beach house. I prayed to God morning and evening thanking him for remembering me.

It was like a blessing for everyone, and naturally people poured into this scheme.

One day, I got a call from Nonso, the guy who invited me. He sounded desperate, his voice shaky as he asked me if I had checked my HYIP account. I said no.

"What's the problem, I asked?"

"I can't see the money in my account anymore", he said. "My money is gone."

When he said that, I felt my heart sink, my stomach turned and I suddenly felt sick. If I remember correctly, I think I pissed a little hot urine on myself.

"Where are you?" I asked. He was at a cybercafe town, so I jumped into a bus and went to meet him.

As I was logging into my own acount, my mouth was dry but my account opened!

"Ah! Thank God" I said.

Anyways, Nonso had requested for the HYIP company to send him $7,000 out of his $13,000 which was perfectly okay to do. You were allowed to request a payout anytime you want, between Monday - Friday.

However, after he had placed the request, he logged in a few days later, and his balance was no longer there. It had been wiped out. In fact the page that showed your account was no longer opening.

"It must be something wrong with your account I said. Have you emailed them?" He had emailed, but got no reply. Called the numbers on the website, but they were not going through.

So I placed a payout request of $100, and suddenly, my own account balance was wiped out.

Sweat started forming on my brows. I refresh the page again and again, still the same thing. The account balance page was no longer opening.

We went back to school hoping that things would change. It didn't. It took me several days to come to terms with the fact that my $200 abi $50 was gone forever.

Someone in Iran, Russia, Ukraine, only God knows where had taken my money and it was gone.

Nonso's mother's gratuity was gone. All the monies by those I introduced? Gone! I and Nonso became almost like outcasts in the school. Nobody wanted to deal with us anymore as far as business was concerned. We were blamed for the con.

Why am I telling you this story?

Because lately, I have been receiving offers from people to promote a ponzi scheme called MMM.

They tell me it's a business. That it works. That people have been paid money, blah blah blah.

I want to use this piece to write an article and wash my hands off this matter once and for all.

MMM is a ponzi scheme. Simple and short. I have been in business long enough to smell a scam from a thousands miles away, and this one is a big scam.

It's the return of the HYIP days of 2006.

Ponzi scams reinvent themselves every few years, change their name, wear "new clothes" and come out as the newest best thing since sliced bread.

In 2008, they returned as wonder banks - Nospetco, Gradual Investments, etc. In 2010 it was Clickviral. In 2012 - 2013, it was "Oil and Gas Investment" companies. Today it's MMM.

MMM is a scam. It is not a real business.

A real business has A PRODUCT to SELL, a product that adds value to the person buying it. There's an EXCHANGE of value between both sides - the buyer and the seller.

MMM doesn't have that. Rather it "pays" you a "commission" to refer people. Where does it get the money to pay these commissions? For how long can this be sustained?

What product does MMM sell? Why does an "investor" take his money and "gift" it to some stranger, and then wait for someone else to choose him and also "gift" him too?

If you don't get someone to choose you, then you wait and your money "grows"? Grows? How so? With fertilizer? Where will MMM get the money to pay you this percentage from? Will they steal it?

The most alarming thing about this stuff is this mysterious program is based in Russia. Russia? Are you kidding me? Anyone who knows anything knows that Russia is a country full of murderous mobsters who run illegal gambling operations, money laundering and prostitution rings.

They have since forever created similar programs to mop money up, transfers their illegal funds and pay off people to kill their rivals.

Are you unknowingly helping support a Russia mafia boss and putting innocent people in danger while perpetrating money laundering, illegal gambling and prostitution?

I will not be surprised if the EFCC swoops on the people who run these and guess who they will come after? Yes you the big gun who is pushing this everywhere.

And no, you cannot blame Buhari for your misfortune when it happens.

Frankly, it amazes me that people who should be knowledgeable are pimping this MMM stuff.

It's a scam. And it will collapse like all ponzis do. It's just a matter of time. If you really care about your audience and want their good, not just money that will enter your pocket by doing a seminar, then you will NEVER promote that shit.

It speaks volumes about the mentality of the general masses that they always gravitate towards a business "opportunity" that requires, "no work" and no "effort".

NEWSFLASH: The only way to make money is to actually provide something of value to another person in exchange for cash, not to give someone money and then wait for another person to give you.

What nonsense is that?

This is my last say about this MMM and similar cash gifting programs. I do not want any part of it. I do not wish to receive any further enquiry about it from anybody.

And please, next time before you come into my inbox with some frivolous questions about a program, do me and you a favour, fire up Google and do some research about it FIRST.

Thank you.

P.S. Please permission is granted to share this post if you want to.

Blessings.

Investment / Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by 2dconvention(m): 12:45am On Sep 30, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.