Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! - Investment (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (130533 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by MSEdLAW(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
sosy25:
You are actually wishing Seun death because of your ponzi scheme. This proliferation of ponzi schemes has now gotten to the level of wishing your fellow human being death. GHW and other Ponzi schemes would die one after another. That is a fact that cannot be denied.

May your stupidity be your greatest downfall...Voice of the people is the Voice of God anyone against the will and voice of the people is against the will of God... Nairaland is in its LAST DAYS.... Bleep SEUN!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
How to participate with BTC on GHW Before i get starting let me tell us a little about the benefit of BTC on GHW
1) 50% return after 30 days
2) There is currently a promo on GHW for BTC participant
3) Selling of BTC and Buying is instantaneous on numbers of exchangers website.
4) when you donate with BTC assuming 100,000 naira worth of BTC your GH cannot be less than 146,000naira base on current exchange rate, which may increase either in value of dollar or btc it self, ths means more money in your pocket. you may even earn upto 150,000 naira and in 2 months you must have break even on your PH, or even a month when you add referral bonus to your GH.
The only way i participate in GHW is with Bitcoin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ2v8xZcomo
watch this video on how to participate with btc in GHW
Sell/Buy your BTC on
1) Luno.com
2) localbitcoins.com
3) naira-ex
4) instantgold.ng
5) etradexchange.net
6) naira4dollar etc
Open a bitcoin wallet with blockcain. info or localbitcoins.com or luno.com

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by oilmaney: 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
ATTENTION!!!
For all complainers this is what you should do, go to your dashboard and locate 'LAST 10 GHW CONFIRMED PAYMENTS' refresh after every 10seconds you'll see names of people whose GH has been completed per second, that means payments are being made every seconds on this platform.

I wonder what is feeding you with fear. We were told before now that they were going to flush out those running multiple accounts, and we were like ''GHW is the best'' now that the system is flushing out multiple accounts same person are now complaining.

We were told that Matching was going to be 0-30days to flush out those who use money from GH to pay for PH thereby GHing twice a month instead of once. We all applauded GHW, now that the system is doing exactly what was said we are now panicking and complaining everywhere.

One word for complainers YOU ARE AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE that's if you are even educated. If you are too scared to lose then you are very happy to be poor.

I say this without an apology to anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by vicoson(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
I don't blame those who panicked and refused to redeem their pledges. Once beaten twice shy. What they failed to understand is that a system with GHW model cannot crash in that manner. It will take givers forum part 2 to crash GHW. If not for anything, you can't panic and withdraw everything! You have to wait for your maturity date. No guiders withdrawing large sums and PHing so little. If you want a referral bonus, PH 150% of it. You do not recommit and your account is blocked, you remain suspended for one month and your new donation will have a maturity rate of 60 days! It beats my imagination that people can believe there is impending crash with all these measures in place. Before you consider defaulting in your pledge, think about the consequences except you no longer want to participate. Matching time is irrelevant- you wait for 30 days to receive 30% and suddenly the system is starved of funds? Please let's ignore charlatants and move forward. GHW all the way!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by rosalieene(f): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
sosy25:
You are actually wishing Seun death because of your ponzi scheme. This proliferation of ponzi schemes has now gotten to the level of wishing your fellow human being death. GHW and other Ponzi schemes would die one after another. That is a fact that cannot be denied.

what do you expect from someone that is an enemy of progress? grin

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by balo30: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
oilmaney:
ATTENTION!!!
For all complainers this is what you should do, go to your dashboard and locate 'LAST 10 GHW CONFIRMED PAYMENTS' refresh after every 10seconds you'll see names of people whose GH has been completed per second, that means payments are being made every seconds on this platform.

I wonder what is feeding you with fear. We were told before now that they were going to flush out those running multiple accounts, and we were like ''GHW is the best'' now that the system is flushing out multiple accounts same person are now complaining.

We were told that Matching was going to be 0-30days to flush out those who use money from GH to pay for PH thereby GHing twice a month instead of once. We all applauded GHW, now that the system is doing exactly what was said we are now panicking and complaining everywhere.

One word for complainers YOU ARE AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE that's if you are even educated. If you are too scared to lose then you are very happy to be poor.

I say this without an apology to anyone.

Thank you brother,

For those doubting,Please check the dashboard and locate 'LAST 10 GHW CONFIRMED PAYMENTS' refresh after every 10 seconds you'll see names of people whose GH has been completed per second, that means that payments are being made every seconds on this platform.

The platform pays every seconds,So what is the headache,the fact are there,the system is transparent and alive.The system was built to help the less privileged people in the society.People should just ignore nairaland and brace up for reality.I have benefited from it and i will continue to redeem my pledge.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Alot of them don't even know the rules that GHW has they just signed up because they want to make money GHW is as solid as a rock. The funny thing is that most of them started this year. If GHW scaled December with no effort nothing can Stop GHW trust me we are Bigger GHW is Ngeria Mutual Help Community stop keeping your spare money in the bank come and provide help and earn 30% or 50% in BTC.
vicoson:
I don't blame those who panicked and refused to redeem their pledges. Once beaten twice shy. What they failed to understand is that a system with GHW model cannot crash in that manner. It will take givers forum part 2 to crash GHW. If not for anything, you can't panic and withdraw everything! You have to wait for your maturity date. No guiders withdrawing large sums and PHing so little. If you want a referral bonus, PH 150% of it. You do not recommit and your account is blocked, you remain suspended for one month and your new donation will have a maturity rate of 60 days! It beats my imagination that people can believe there is impending crash with all these measures in place. Before you consider defaulting in your pledge, think about the consequences except you no longer want to participate. Matching time is irrelevant- you wait for 30 days to receive 30% and suddenly the system is starved of funds? Please let's ignore charlatants and move forward. GHW all the way!!!

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
2dconvention:
Alot of them don't even know the rules that GHW has they just signed up because they want to make money GHW is as solid as a rock. The funny thing is that most of them started this year. If GHW scaled December with no effort nothing can Stop GHW trust me we are Bigger GHW is Ngeria Mutual Help Community stop keeping your spare money in the bank come and provide help and earn 30% or 50% in BTC.

We keep providing help. Long live GHWW.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by stansmart(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
GHW is in its last days don't be deceived. I am not a hater for I have been in this platform for a couple of months with the intention to scam the scammer but recently ph times have been shorter (less than 7days) and match times have been longer. I asked for help on sat and I am yet to be matched(don't care because I sensedon't their decline a couple of weeks ago and phe'd less owo)

I did a small experiment I created 6 accounts and pledgEd and noticed when I was paired to pay someone, one of the recipients always had a single short non-nigerian name e.g Hez, received the lion share of the donation and always had an invalid number(indication that they paying themselves). The updates on their homepage is just a gimmick, I am a programmer and populating the homepage frequently with random info is easy p. Look closely at the updates you would notice a cycle with the same names coming over and over again. Another indication that it's a gimmick is when you ph, your name never shows up amongst the updates on the homepage.

Don't be deceived, chop them money wella but bail out at d right time which is now. It's a sinking scam ship

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by tundejoseph4(m): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
stansmart:
GHW is in its last days don't be deceived. I am not a hater for I have been in this platform for a couple of months with the intention to scam the scammer but recently ph times have been shorter (less than 7days) and match times have been longer. I asked for help on sat and I am yet to be matched(don't care because I sensedon't their decline a couple of weeks ago and phe'd less owo)

I did a small experiment I created 6 accounts and pledgEd and noticed when I was paired to pay someone, one of the recipients always had a single short non-nigerian name e.g Hez, received the lion share of the donation and always had an invalid number(indication that they paying themselves). The updates on their homepage is just a gimmick, I am a programmer and populating the homepage frequently with random info is easy p. Look closely at the updates you would notice a cycle with the same names coming over and over again. Another indication that it's a gimmick is when you ph, your name never shows up amongst the updates on the homepage.

Don't be deceived, chop them money wella but bail out at d right time which is now. It's a sinking scam ship
thanks keep the advice to yourself. U no get job, is it ur money. U no get life

5 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
stansmart:

Can't believe u opened 6 accounts... Wtf...mehn..you are a sadist..What do u gain from lying please? I've PH several times and GH with my name showing on the dashboard...I'm really tired of Nigerians mehn..There is nothing you can ever do to please Nigerians..all this platforms has made me to see we have a lot of sadists in this country..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by docsholz(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
stansmart:

most of this guys are in denial

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
stansmart:

You are a Pathological liar!! Nobi only programmer.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ekwelive: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
stansmart:

programmer my foot! What do you know? My ghw people let's leave this fool and let the matter die here

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
All these lies about GHW is what you get when you succeed in a venture and can't keep it to yourself. They will come here, create useless threads and be looking for referral bonus. The prostitute patronizing OP has obviously mobilised his friends to come here and spew more Lies. Truth is, they will eventually get tired.

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
datovid:

Can't believe u opened 6 accounts... Wtf...mehn..you are a sadist..What do u gain from lying please? I've PH several times and GH with my name showing on the dashboard...I'm really tired of Nigerians mehn..There is nothing you can ever do to please Nigerians..all this platforms has made me to see we have a lot of sadists in this country..
He didn't open any 6 accounts, EVERYTHING he wrote was a lie. Just like the prostitute OP claiming people PM'd him asking him about Ponzi, when we know nobody gives a shit about him.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
The OP and anyone1 attacking GHW are sadists..when people register on tbis scam platform's and they pair u sanmme day,u don't complain..Now Ghw switched rules and started matching randomly, u are talking nonsense....when buhari came in and there was steady power for like 3 weeks,u praised him...things changed, u cursed him...Mmm had guiders, u shouted...GHW no guiders,u are shouting again...I smh

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Na better things people de talk about and that is why this guy who is still learning how to talk is speaking against nigeria strongest help community program. the most important thing is that the major participant of GHW don't even come to Nairaland to read all this bullshit. One you said you PH less that is a big lie from hell, on one can PH less than previous PH on GHW. Matching of GH is base on Credibility score nobody above 400 and 500 score have any delay in GH or early matching of PH or Reject GH. its people like you who open scam account that made GHW introduce the matching with credibility score. To avoid been match with people like you newbies will have to increase their credibility score by paying up their PH. Pay your PH and strive above 300 to 400 credibility score, from there your others will be match with serious minds of GHW and not all this junk who create the fake account that is making people feel like members are not interested. letter of happiness must be confirmed y admin b4 de are published. this next time you intend to say something publicly please think before you talk make sure it is real. Finally you have failed with your cooked up story. GHW should just introduce sign up fee of 3000naira to push fake account owners away that is what fstp is doing.
stansmart:

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Na better things people de talk about and that is why this guy who is still learning how to talk is speaking against nigeria strongest help community program. the most important thing is that the major participant of GHW don't even come to Nairaland to read all this bullshit. One you said you PH less that is a big lie from hell, no one can PH less than previous PH on GHW. Matching of GH is base on Credibility score nobody above 400 and 500 score have any delay in GH or early matching of PH or Reject GH. its people like you who open scam account that made GHW introduce the matching with credibility score. To avoid been match with people like you. newbies will have to increase their credibility score by paying up their PH and moving away from the floor of unserious participant and scammers like you. Pay your PH and strive above 300 to 400 credibility score, from there your others will be match with serious minds of GHW and not all this junk who create the fake account that is making people feel like members are not interested. letter of happiness must be confirmed by admin b4 de are published. the next time you intend to say something publicly please think before you talk make sure it is real. Finally you have failed with your cooked up story. GHW should just introduce sign up fee of 3000naira to push fake account owners away that is what fstp is doing.
stansmart:

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol, a friend just informed me that the propaganda against GHW are sponsored by Yahoo boys who have created numerous schemes with dubious names and are hoping that GHW fails so they could have increased patronage.

Advice: Even if they got to you with their lies and you decide to leave a world renowned platform like GHW, Just be careful though.

This is my last comment on this thread.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
A lot of us are easily moved by false rumor because we don't believe and understand what we are doing at GHW. GHW remains Nigeria best option to crown funding and mutual Help community. If its is broken, if we allow those that hate us without a cause to destroy this wonderful community there will never been another program with sincere admin and platform that allows transparency in peer 2 peer without any part of the PH percentage going to admin for maintenance which a lot of programs do. Let the opening of New account cost 5usd for btc and 3000 naira for those participating in GHW. so that the next time admin blocks anyone for not redeeming his order he will have to pay in order to continue with GHW. If you agree with me copy this new rules of registration fee lets suggest to admin at once and i trust GHW they will implement it as soon as possible. so that the next time that he goat wants to open fake account he will first of all pay 18k to admin or 30usd. Guys and lovers of GHW am serious please i will be reading update. #ISTANDWITHGHW.
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Swissgoldtrader(f): 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
stansmart:

Just shut the hell up....you sound like a retard
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kay10: 12:00am On Mar 07, 2017
stansmart:

[b]It is clearly noted that your article was jointly sponsored by seun and it colleagues. I know you guys are working hard to bring down GWH Platform. I want to say that you will never succeeded.

You said that there is a non-Nigeria name HEZ that come up with invalid number,my questions is which bank is Mr HEZ using, where is the proof and the picture of the your transaction with Haz, ,how will you pay Mr HEZ a Hugh money with invalid number, do you think is easy to pay Hugh payment without confirming the receiver through calling, If you cannot proof this, you will rot in hell like your ancestors .

You said that that the homepage is populated with random name, do you know that once you finished your transaction, I mean after you have received money,you have to write testimony letter for appreciation.Pls note that your testimony will remain on queue for a while after you have click sent.I knew some people would have observed this. The reason is because a lot of applications has to be processed before it reaches your turn. Once it reaches your turn, it will appear on Dashboard for people to views.

Once Again, once you Provide Help,or Get Help,pls note that very activities are being relay to the Dashboard for viewer to see one by one, the same thing applicable to when you upload your receipt of your Payment.

Provide Help=Amount Offered
Get Help =Amount Received

I want to say that these guys are desperate to sabotage the effort of GWH to the less privilege people. They are do everything to bring down it reputations. They uses difference ID.They are being paid to write faked and fabricated articles against GWH.This is the only platform that is unique, transparent in his service, and designed to last forever. It is now left for us to embrace it or not.
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by kay10: 12:06am On Mar 07, 2017
kay10:

[b]It is clearly noted that your article was jointly sponsored by seun and it colleagues. I know you guys are working hard to bring down GWH Platform. I want to say that you will never succeeded.

You said that there is a non-Nigeria name HEZ that come up with invalid number,my questions is which bank is Mr HEZ using, where is the proof and the picture of the your transaction with Haz, ,how will you pay Mr HEZ a Hugh money with invalid number, do you think is easy to pay Hugh payment without confirming the receiver through calling, If you cannot proof this, you will rot in hell like your ancestors .

You said that that the homepage is populated with random name, do you know that once you finished your transaction, I mean after you have received money,you have to write testimony letter for appreciation.Pls note that your testimony will remain on queue for a while after you have click sent.I knew some people would have observed this. The reason is because a lot of applications has to be processed before it reaches your turn. Once it reaches your turn, it will appear on Dashboard for people to views.

Once Again, once you Provide Help,or Get Help,pls note that very activities are being relay to the Dashboard for viewer to see one by one, the same thing applicable to when you upload your receipt of your Payment.

Provide Help=Amount Offered
Get Help =Amount Received

I want to say that these guys are desperate to sabotage the effort of GWH to the less privilege people. They are do everything to bring down it reputations. They uses difference ID.They are being paid to write faked and fabricated articles against GWH.This is the only platform that is unique, transparent in his service, and designed to last forever. It is now left for us to embrace it or not.
[/b]
Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 12:12am On Mar 07, 2017
think think think fool! if everyone balls out at the beginning then there wouldn't be anything like GHW from the start ok. GHW is for people beyond risk taking as their is a saying which says risk is when u don't know what u are doing. I know and we know the worst that will happen if GHW happens to crash let us be victimize who cares? Secondly you sound like a beginner in mutual help community am sure you missed the good days of mmm and that is the reason you jump on GHW if you are a programmer like you said then you must know that beside credibility score people no longer make multiple PH, but finally people are getting use to 1 PH at a time and very soon the equation will balance its self completely and newbies will enjoy GHW like those with 500 credibility score. Lastly Before you make any comment be sure that it is for the goodness of the program that you are in, don't discourage others when you have benefited that is witch craft in highest order and b4 i for get don't show us copy pic from other people i have seen that pic somewhere before on a whatsapp group and the reason for the pic is not the same as you are saying.
stansmart:
Lmao @ the comments, I have nothing to gain by lying. Just sharing my experience/observation. I have been on the platform since Nov and I pledged considerably large sums of dough before I noticed the steady decline. Most of my pledges were on new accounts to enable me get the referral as well as determine the stability of the platform . I have attached my account showing my pending gh as well as pledges using the dummy account highlighting the shady recipients I was alluding to in my prior post. I am not advocating for anyone to leave or stay(nah your headache) but I think I have the right to share my opinion on a public platform.

The system is still paying no doubt but know when to bail out.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 07, 2017
I don get 2 BTC alerts na God win

4 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by ekwelive: 12:23am On Mar 07, 2017
stansmart:
Lmao @ the comments, I have nothing to gain by lying. Just sharing my experience/observation. I have been on the platform since Nov and I pledged considerably large sums of dough before I noticed the steady decline. Most of my pledges were on new accounts to enable me get the referral as well as determine the stability of the platform . I have attached my account showing my pending gh as well as pledges using the dummy account highlighting the shady recipients I was alluding to in my prior post. I am not advocating for anyone to leave or stay(nah your headache) but I think I have the right to share my opinion on a public platform.

Ingrate! keep your advise to yourself it's not needed

2 Likes

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by 2dconvention(m): 12:53am On Mar 07, 2017
A lot of us don't read the rules of GHW they don't even know where to find it.
What is Credibility Score?

Credibility score point is a grading system implemented to provide a score point on every account based on their participation within the GHW.

Higher score point generally means you abide by the rules of GHW,while lowered score points means you are prone to disobedience. Always ensure you don't do anything that will lower your score because the index is used in calculation in priority related actions such as Bonus give away, Pairing and Matching system

If you allow your score to drop below 400 you will have challenges and to below 100 mehn, there you will meet your kind. As a newbie you will start with 120 Pay your PH, But during GH de may match you with mad people or unserious minds and bad habit set of people or with people like you that want to step up their game Okey. Just Try your best and by the time you have taken about 15 PH you must have gone pass the level of Newbies and unserious minds and fake POP set of people. It is not easy but you will scale through this level with time.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by goxx(m): 4:27am On Mar 07, 2017
stansmart:

I said I wasn't going to comment again here but I need to address your stupidity. Is GHW responsible for the name anyone chooses to use to register? so, they have an instrument to scan names to know if it's Nigerian or not? whatever name one chooses is what he's registered with. my name on my Bitcoin account is Mr Brown white, so will they refuse to register me cos it sounds non-nigerian?
Secondly, what is wrong in matching your devilish account with the same name, especially since it is Bitcoin? Do you know how much he is getting help and so the system should detect that it was the same person that owns those different accounts and therefore shouldn't match ur accounts for the guy to get his complete GH. I was a loyal participant of Givers forum, I remember when two of my accounts were matched to RECEIVE PAYMENT from the same person. As long as the system is concerned, it is matching two different accounts. How is that shady, when you are the one being a criminal to have different accounts?

You are very very wicked and evil and to think you have benefited from the platform makes you worse than the Devil. I pray you lose ALL the money you made from GHW to something. The Almighty will ensure it.

1 Like

Re: Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! by stansmart(m): 5:49am On Mar 07, 2017
Lmao, I believe GHW is paying ppl to promote their platform (my earlier post with the picture evidence was removed). Folks don't believe a word on this platform before you invest run a simple experiment, create dummy accounts(minimum of 3, the system has no email/phone verification,you can literally register with ghw_dey_craz@yahoo.com ) -> pledge a huge sum->if you opt for the promo going on you will get matched same day-> notice one recipient on all pledges with a single dummylike name whose num is never reachable.

Don't believe d bullshit that is being spilled on this forum make your call based on your intuition. As I said earlier I am not a newbie I have made over 8 pledges and all that credibility score of 400 is bull.

A mutual fund with no email/phone verification I dey laugh in french.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (49)

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.