Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

MMM Nigeria Crashed - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Crashed (45089 Views)

SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by eay(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
kdfinest:

Wish you can help and
render help of 150k to me o, i wish to
start up something too.God bless.

MMM advise you to use your spare money...bro if it's 20k you have, use it...remember, Dnt get greedy.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
eay:

Mr Google expert grin grin grin And how much Google don pay you oooo...
Chai!
Aimokan...nse oooor
Person wey no sabi Wetin hin mqt dey do to succeed...he go run till hin paiyin grin

Diff btw shoyinka nd Dangote?
On has Scholastic education the latter has Business education / great investor.

Siddon dr
I'll liken MMM defenders to:
1. Pharaoh- He recieved many signs and warnings, but still led his men into the red sea. undecided
2. Captain of the TITANIC- Recieved several warnings but still crashed his ship into an iceberg.

In a MMM defender's voice: 'I know more than Russia, China, and South Africa who have banned the scheme. In fact, I know more than the whole world.'

Kwantinue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by eay(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
vince001:

You don't understand. What's keeping you going is that you feel you will gain at the end of the scheme. But do you know that your gain will be the loss of others? Your 'financial freedom' the financial bondage of others?
It's time you stopped thinking about yourself alone.
Shalom.

Not at all... MMM is a mutual gain...everyone wins...my success doz not affect your success in the MMM community bro...
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by eay(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
vince001:

I'll liken MMM defenders to:
1. Pharaoh- He recieved many signs and warnings, but still led his men into the red sea. undecided
2. Captain of the TITANIC- Recieved several warnings but still crashed his ship into an iceberg.

In a MMM defender's voice: 'I know more than Russia, China, and South Africa who have banned the scheme. In fact, I know more than the whole world.'

Kwantinue.

Thank you...I love ur conclusion grin grin
You shine your shine,i shine my shine grin Dnt use ur shine to kill my shine...
Don't tag mmm a 'scam' because u r not interested... that's my point.
We are all free to make our choices.
Long live MMM

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
eay:

Not at all... MMM is a mutual gain...everyone wins...my success doz not affect your success in the MMM community bro...
Where do you think the 30% interest is coming from? eh?
Is Mavrodi injecting his personal money into the scheme?
With increase in investment comes increase in the 30% gain needed to be generated. Logic shows this will rise to an unrealistic level, and the scheme will eventually crash.

Find out about: Ponzi scheme and Pyramid scheme.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by eay(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
vince001:

It's called crowd funding...the same way banks use your cash in fixed deposit to grant a loan for a farmer...

If I shud start analysing Aw the 30% come into existence...u won't still believe me grin
So...let me just chill...relax...PH...and after 30days GH my cash, enjoy my life again...and re PH grin
Life is a chioce...you know!
I have lost enof money but I'm not even scared of losing.
Last year...I lost close to 1.5M worth birds in my poultry due to a flu outbreak. cry
My brother...who I wan catch... #forget this story.
MMM revived my business...and I bless God I later joined after months of speaking grammar.
D greatest risk is not to TAKE a RISK.
You can add me on whatsapp for details 08092414515

10 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Mailthaddeus(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is how they generate the 30% and other bonuses. MMM is using Crowd Fund technique that every financial institutions using. Like banks, insurance companies, pension houses etc. Crowd fund approach is when many people pool together fund and inside it people were paid what is due to them.

Example you pay N5000 every month as insurance premium and one person got accident they pay him N1m. The Insurance coy paid him d amount inside the pool of cash earlier deposited. So likewise banks they pay withdrawals inside deposits,knowing fully well that we all cannot do withdrawals at d same time, if we all should do that they won't have money to pay us.

Mr Mavrodi applies d same approach in MMM
As people are joining everyday its making d community more vibrant with new deposit. And as old participants getting paid they are doing new deposits. So money continue rotating like that.
If you still interested to register, Pm me.

MMM is God sent

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Curiouscat: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hi bro. How did you went about your old Mavro case? I couldn't get my paid since evening April.
dmostcheerful:
And this is my 1.3million rolling in just today. Liars from the pit of hell.

Now just so you people know, we Nigerians are fond of joining what we know nothing about.
Yes before I ventured into mmm about a year plus ago ( I joined under mmm South Africa July last year and was moved to mmm Nigeria when it came here November last year) I took my time to read through the mmm page before I even attended mmm guiders school. I read all I could find in the website.
I know it was stated that there is no guarantee so before I recruit anyone I would plainly explain all I can about mmm.
In mmm you are not investing you are purely donating as mmm don't have any central office, all the system does is calculate interest, keep records and match/pair members to pay one another.
You are purely adviced to participate with your spare money(money you can afford to loose), don't go and take a loan from any bank, borrow from family and friends to donate in mmm, so even if anything happen tomorrow you wouldn't say mmm scammed you.
And another thing is this mmm is stricter in such a way that even if there is an issue old mavro/balance will be frozen and the system will be restarted and once the system balances old balance/mavro will be paid with time.
So fellow Nigerians let's take our time to learn and also understand that there is nothing to loose joining this program if you follow the rules and it terms.
Don't let greed becloud your mind, I donated a million 30days back cause I can afford to loose it.
All business, even life itself is a risk, the more we learn to give without expectation the more we gain.
For fellow mavrodians reading this I will urge everyone to recruit with our ideology, always know that mmm is not meant for everyone, but only a few who understands make it.
Long live mmm global.
Long live mmm Nigeria.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by wakes: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
MMM SHALL NEVER CRASH. IF YOU BELIEVE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON

11 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by phiszo(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jethrolite:
I'm currently subtracting 10 days so when I ph, 20 days later I ph again knowing the first ph will payout soon. And it goes on and on, how many days interval are you using? I am thinking of making mine 15 days interval so I'll get paid twice in one month.
Nice strategy bro
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by kdfinest(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
eay:

MMM advise you to use your spare money...bro if it's 20k you have, use it...remember, Dnt get greedy.
Lols MMM what! It scares me alot most especially now that things are hard.You know they have been operating here for like a year now so one need to be careful with it, they can disappear into the thin air anytime.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by eay(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
kdfinest:
Lols MMM what! It scares me alot most especially now that things are hard.You know they have been operating here for like a year now so one need to be careful with it, they can disappear into the thin air anytime.

Ok then...follow your heart I have been in d system for the past 3mnths nd I really bless God.
MMM revived my business!
Long live mmm
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by kdfinest(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
eay:

Ok then...follow your heart I have been in d system for the past 3mnths nd I really bless God.
MMM revived my business!
Long live mmm
Wow thats great, i guess you've benefited alot already from MMM.But concerning the MMM, do one need to refer people? Do one need laptop before one can venture into it? Sorry for asking such questions, but one need to know more about it as a undergraduate student u know money is scarce in our hand.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by shapman: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
I have got something better than MMM. See http:// www.nairaland.com/3378323/forget-mmm-program- wow#49775977
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2016

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by kajoula(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
*MAVRODI MONDIAL MOVEMENT (MMM)*
LIKELY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.
*1.Meaning of MMM?*
• Mavrodi Mondial Movement
*2. Function and duties of MMM?*
• MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who NEED HELP to those who are ready to PROVIDE HELP, for FREE.
*3. Purpose of MMM?*
• To reduce and break the chain of slavery in financial institution where depositor are being enslaved by their own money, where bankers lives large and healthy on our deposit while depositors lives on credit and loan.
• To reduce stratification and reduce wide gap between the Rich and the poor indiscriminately.
*4. Who is behind it?*
• Sergey Mavrodi
*5. Is mmm legal?*
• There is no law backing donation as illegal. So, it’s legal to donate to one another
*6. Is your money guaranteed?*
• There are no guarantees and promises. Neither explicit nor implicit.
*7. What does the initiator gets in return?*
• Loyalty, money from traffic (over 2 million people access the site in a day)
*8. How is the community managed?*
• From money got or raised from the traffic
• They also continue to PH and GH
*9. Who manages it and where does the money comes from? Site subscription etc.?*
• The community is managed by continuous PH and GH that is, YOU and ME which guarantees the number of traffic per day
*10. Where does the 30% comes from?*
• It is gotten from the donations made by the community. For instance,
Titi deposited #1,000,000 in the bank while Tola, Bola, Tunde came to withdraw their savings of #200,000, #150,000, #500,000 respectively meanwhile, an interest of 1,000, 1200, 2500 respectively was added to their money after it has lasted for more than 2months in the bank.
So, Titi’s money was used to pay the 3 of them regardless of ‘WHO, WHEN and HOW’. This implies that both interest and capital received are from the deposits made. Only in some exceptional case where money are fixed for a long time.
So in MMM it’s similar, all rewards comes from continuous PH and GH.
*11. Where does the referrer bonus and registration bonus comes from?*
• Referral bonus comes from continuous PH while registration comes from traffic fund generated daily.
*12. What happen if I GH or we GH and refuse to PH due to fear of insecurity or unguaranteed?*
• When few members refuse to PH after GH.
I. It might not have significant or No effect on the community because of no’s of active PH everyday locally and globally and new members joining each day( Presently over 3000 register each day in Nigeria alone)
*13. What is the probability of members Phing back there already GH?*
• Money GH has over 98% of returning back as PH immediately after GHing, Do they have any reason not to whether part, full or more of their initial GH.
*14. What are the difference and similarities in MMM and other financial institutions apart from No acct, etc.?*
*DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MMM & OTHER FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS*
a. MMM like a bank (More of Virtual banking) but not a bank.
b. MMM don’t collect money form members into a central account but Bank does
c. MMM can successfully project No’s of participate per time joining or will join but Bank cant
d. MMM can successfully project No’s of participate who will PH per time but Bank can’t determine no’s of depositors per time.
e. MMM gives reward 30% (fixed) regardless of status or Amount PROVIDED while Banks give interest 2-15%(unfixed) determined by status, amount, duration etc
f. Money GH has over 98% of returning back as PH immediately after GHing, while Bank has less than 10% of withdrawers returning as deposit even in over 3 month of withdrawing.
g. MMM can operate successfully with available participant till eternity while banks can’t.
h. MMM don’t trade, Invest, or save your money but Bank does.
i. MMM is meant for risk takers but bank could either ways.
j. MMM can maintain its members till eternity without No new members joining if we follows the rules but Banks get a replacement for every money withdraw per time with new deposit or new customers
k. MMM is based on trust, sincerity and charity while bank is based of deposit and profit.
l. MMM gives over 30% reward while bank gives you no interest or little in 30days.
m. When one or two participant stop to PH after GHing it has little or no significant because we have over 300 million participant globally with over 3000 Nigerian per week who Join newly while bank start having serious problem when you withdraw without deposit.
*SIMILARITY OF MMM & BANKS*
a. MMM gives reward 30% (fixed) while Banks gives interest 2-15 %( unfixed).
b. MMM gives referral bonus of 10% fixed to members while Bank gives 2-10% unfixed commission to marketer (contract staff).
c. MMM is in over 118 countries in 5 years of existences in almost all the villages, towns and cities of all the 118 countries with over 300million( far more than the entire population of Nigeria) while bank is only in major towns, cities of it resident
*15. How secured is the community from external force?*
• Very secured if we keep to the community rules and r[truncated by WhatsApp]
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by isaacosas01(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Well I don't know which MMM collapse sha... But this week I just Got Help of $268 and I have Provided help again waiting to complete payment and Get help again.... It goes on and on. As a recent graduate of the university waiting for NYSC I nor dey find job again because nobody can pay me what MMM pays.

MMM PAYS!!!

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by crackhouse(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
vince001:

With increase in investment comes increase in the 30% gain needed to be generated. Logic shows this will rise to an unrealistic level, and the scheme will eventually crash.

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by crackhouse(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
vince001:

my dear if u read the write up in the website very well there's a place they talked about sb deposited money in a bank and another person borrowing that same money to pay back later with interest. The interest there is for the bank which doesn't apply in this case but they made u to understand that once that person keep depositing money in the bank there will always be money to borrow to others and as long as there are many people depositing money and collecting continously the bank will continue to be operational. So, as long as people keep providing help and getting help continuously in mmm, it will continue to work perfectly. That 30% is people money that's collectively brought together to make up your own 30% and it's rotational as long as people keep proving help. When u provide help, you get help too. Even if mmm is made up of 3 people only, as long as those 3 people are consistent in proving help when it is their turn to do so which will be use to give help to those that want to get help it will never collapse. In mmm people provide help everyday even if u provide help once and go there are still many people that come in everyday to provide help so ur departure will not be felt unless there are many people departing at the same period which is almost impossible because the benefit is always there.
Now tell me how it will collapse.
It's people like u that want it to collapse because u want to put fear in people so that they will be afraid of providing help.
As for me, I was merged with 5 people yesterday and I have called all of them today to inform them that I will provide help to them tomorrow. I am providing help of 200k and nobody is forcing me to do that. U see as long as we keep it moving it will never collapse. Pls stop making people to panic. We are in recession now so give help to get help.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Babtossdan(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
I deposited 750,000 few weeks later I got 1,138,000 naira, and people are saying it's a scam... Even the government wey talk say make people no do am, some of them dey do secretly, Long live MMM, this is how you know the federal government doesn't like you, they owe pensioners, salary earners etc, no jobs for the youths and yet they are discouraging this scheme. May God forgive them because they are denying someone else the benefits to participate by instilling fears in the citizens mind, call me or whatsaap me on +2348102159882 if you want to join otherwise leave we mavrodians alone. How far mavrodians, mavro don green?

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by eay(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
kdfinest:
Wow thats great, i guess you've benefited alot already from MMM.But concerning the MMM, do one need to refer people? Do one need laptop before one can venture into it? Sorry for asking such questions, but one need to know more about it as a undergraduate student u know money is scarce in our hand.

All u need is a smart fone...just to login to your MMM page (PO) once a day...if u v laptop,its cool too.
Refering ppl is not compulsory but necessary...by the time you've benefitted frm MMM, you will b so glad to tell ur frnds.
However, mmm rewards you for refering ppl too but doz not enforce u to refer ppl...
You cn add me on whatsapp...I will answer all your questions abt mmm. 08092414515
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by AsoRockz01(m): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
eay:

You are wrong because MMM doz not v a central account.
W pay directly into each other's bank account...Oya tell me, how will mmm Carey my money away undecided
U guys don't understand...ASK NA! Stop saying wat u Dnt knw for God's sake embarassed

You pay directly into each others account. Good.

Then How does the 30% and 7k bonus come?
Please educate me.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 30, 2016
mykel20:
If you have nothing sensible to say, its better to keep quiet. I assumed I was speaking with a reasonable adult, apparently I was wrong. If you consider MMM a worthy investment then that's your own piece of cake, it ain't my money anyway. And yes I have invested my own little peanuts in Limestone/cement. Have a nice day
well let me tell you why I laughed, it is because you are not being real. if I ask you to show me evidence of your investments, would you do that. Mining as an investment has its risks but the greatest is the presence of scammers who will sell you phony offers and run with your hard earned money. Infact I give you the contact of one of the best miners who is a friend who along the line went from zero to nothing. Now if you want to secure any good investment in Nigeria you must be close to the corridors of powers. How many nigerians can afford to be that close. In my opinion the best investment is real estate but you will agree with me it is a long term thing. Would you buy properties and then my family go hungry because I am waiting for buyers. MMM is a business with fast ROI which is what someone needs at this point in time. Even you need fast cash at every point in time. It has is risks which has also been expounded by the proponents themselves. Come to my town many young men are into fraud, now basically nigerians are prone to demand quick cash but is important to go into it in a legal manner.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by 2dconvention(m): 12:45am On Sep 30, 2016
MMM is a way out for anybody but to be precise the faithful believers of MMM only who understand the IDEOLOGY.
Someone said how can profit be made if everybody puts in 10,000 naira? Profit can be made if everyone PH on diferent days and RE-PH base on the rules after GH. Secondly, Well let me tell you about MMM
1)MMM is like a bank and only PANIC can kill a bank and country economy (take what happen in Spain and Greece for example when her people found out that their nation was in so much depth every citizen tried to withdraw their money and this was destroying the nation economy untill an embargo was raise and no one was able to withdraw more than 60euro per day and as time passed on, the recession was resolved and everyone went back to the bank to make savings again. FEAR is man greatest enemy) and possibly MMM if not handle with care. I wish moderator improvises a solution for panic in MMM community.

2) Seigei Marvrodi is not a fraudster i don't know what people read when they copy paste wikipidia. the government was the crook that killed MMM. why will they ask such a program for task knowing fully well that they don't generate profit else where or sell product/service. This is Satan in Government and wickedness for a program that was restoring the people of Russia back to their feet again in time of recession cost by government. Seigei Marvrodi did not run with peoples money and never did and never will.

3) MMM has no CENTRAL ACCOUNT its a community of members paying to members as at when due, Hence no one man is running with everybody's money as a result nothing like CRASHING so STOP THE PANIC and RELAX ur nerves.

4) MMM is not a ponzi schem. you may wonder why i say so. A ponzi scheme pay members with money made from new members. But MMM has away of getting old members re involving in MMM. MMM has a rule which says that existing members will be block if their account is left idle for 2months, by so saying most members are providing help back into the system after getting help and so the Cycle keeps going on.

5) EACH MMM community in a nation is independent of other NATIONS COMMUNITY. EXAMPLE NIGERIA-MMM IS INDEPENDENT OF USA COMMUNITY N RSA COMMUNITY, EA-MMM COMMUNITY =, BRAZIL COMMUNITY, PANKISTAN COMMUNITY, PHILLIPINES COMMUNTY, CANADA COMMUNITY, INDIA COMMUNITY JUST TO MENTION BUT A FEW.

Only panic can kill the system i advice everyone who is responding to false rumour about mmm crash to hold there cool Don't PH out of Panic as this will kill the system PH as at when due don't leave your money for more than 30days mmm is not a bank for fix deposit. Finally Stop the creation of multiple account because of greed.

I welcome new members into the system LONG LIVE MMM contact me for more info and how to get starting nothing to be scared of my fellow nigerians instead of people promoting a God sent program they keep condemning.
http:///?i=kmarcurley@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by 2dconvention(m): 1:02am On Sep 30, 2016
Emitrix42:

i just hope it is true so that our people go hear something how can someone give you 30 percent bonus just for helping someone where would the money come from, they are just waiting for more cows to invest before crashing (if they have not crashed yet)mtcheww.

ENEMY of PROGESS you lack understanding let me educate you.

MMM is a way out for anybody but to be precise the faithful believers of MMM only who understand the IDEOLOGY.
Someone said how can profit be made if everybody puts in 10,000 naira? Profit can be made if everyone PH on diferent days and RE-PH base on the rules after GH. Secondly, Well let me tell you about MMM
1)MMM is like a bank and only PANIC can kill a bank and country economy (take what happen in Spain and Greece for example when her people found out that their nation was in so much depth every citizen tried to withdraw their money and this was destroying the nation economy untill an embargo was raise and no one was able to withdraw more than 60euro per day and as time passed on, the recession was resolved and everyone went back to the bank to make savings again. FEAR is man greatest enemy) and possibly MMM if not handle with care. I wish moderator improvises a solution for panic in MMM community.

2) Seigei Marvrodi is not a fraudster i don't know what people read when they copy paste wikipidia. the government was the crook that killed MMM. why will they ask such a program for task knowing fully well that they don't generate profit else where or sell product/service. This is Satan in Government and wickedness for a program that was restoring the people of Russia back to their feet again in time of recession cost by government. Seigei Marvrodi did not run with peoples money and never did and never will.

3) MMM has no CENTRAL ACCOUNT its a community of members paying to members as at when due, Hence no one man is running with everybody's money as a result nothing like CRASHING so STOP THE PANIC and RELAX ur nerves.

4) MMM is not a ponzi schem. you may wonder why i say so. A ponzi scheme pay members with money made from new members. But MMM has away of getting old members re involving in MMM. MMM has a rule which says that existing members will be block if their account is left idle for 2months, by so saying most members are providing help back into the system after getting help and so the Cycle keeps going on.

5) EACH MMM community in a nation is independent of other NATIONS COMMUNITY. EXAMPLE NIGERIA-MMM IS INDEPENDENT OF USA COMMUNITY N RSA COMMUNITY, EA-MMM COMMUNITY =, BRAZIL COMMUNITY, PANKISTAN COMMUNITY, PHILLIPINES COMMUNTY, CANADA COMMUNITY, INDIA COMMUNITY JUST TO MENTION BUT A FEW.

Only panic can kill the system i advice everyone who is responding to false rumour about mmm crash to hold there cool Don't PH out of Panic as this will kill the system PH as at when due don't leave your money for more than 30days mmm is not a bank for fix deposit. Finally Stop the creation of multiple account because of greed.

I welcome new members into the system LONG LIVE MMM contact me for more info and how to get starting nothing to be scared of my fellow nigerians instead of people promoting a God sent program they keep condemning.
http:///?i=kmarcurley@gmail.com
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Krest3d: 2:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Before you join MMM, make sure you search on google the name Sergei Mavrodi and read extensively about him and his activities.

You will then see why they dont allow people from Russia and some other countries to join MMM.

A few things about him from Wiki:

Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi (Russian: Серге́й Пантелеевич Мавроди; born August 11, 1955) is a Russian criminal and a former deputy of the State Duma. He is the founder of the МММ series of pyramid schemes. In 2007 Sergei Mavrodi was found guilty in a Russian court of defrauding 10,000 investors out of 110 million rubles ($4.3 million).

In 1989 he founded MMM.

He was then elected to the State Duma,[6] thereby obtaining parliamentary immunity. Mavrodi declared MMM bankrupt on December 22, 1997, then disappeared, and was on the run until his arrest in 2003

In 1998 Mavrodi created Stock Generation,[8][9] allegedly a classic pyramid scheme presented as a "virtual stock market game".[1] The website ran from 1998 to early 2000. The Massachusetts district court initially found that U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission was unable to cite Stock Generation's founders and owners for securities violations. However, the United States Court of Appeals reversed this decision in 2001, concluding that the SEC alleged sufficient facts to state a triable claim.[10] In 2003 the SEC obtained permanent injunctions against SG Ltd. and relief defendants SG Perfect and SG Trading, which profited from the disbursement of funds fraudulently gained by SG Ltd

On April 28, 2007, a Moscow court sentenced him to four and a half years in a penal colony. The court also fined him 10,000 rubles ($390).

In January 2011, Mavrodi launched another pyramid scheme called MMM-2011, asking investors to buy so-called Mavro currency units. He frankly described it as a pyramid, adding "It is a naked scheme, nothing more ... People interact with each other and give each other money. For no reason!"[13] Mavrodi said that his goal with MMM-2011 is to destroy the current financial system, which he considers unfair, which would allow something new to take its place. MMM-2011 was able to function openly as Ponzi schemes and financial pyramids are not illegal under Russian law.[14] In May 2012 he froze the operation and announced that there would be no more payouts.[15]

In 2011 he launched a similar scheme in India, called MMM India, again stating clearly that the vehicle is a pyramid.[16] He has also launched MMM in China.[17] He was reported to be trying to expand his operations into Western Europe, Canada, and Latin America.[14] As of September 2015 it had spread rapidly in South Africa with a claimed 1% per day or 30% per month interest rate scheme[18] and warnings from both the South African and Russian Communist Parties for people not to participate in it.[19] He is now in Nigeria after crashing the pyramid scheme in Zimbabwe.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Krest3d: 3:05am On Sep 30, 2016
Krest3d:
Before you join MMM, make sure you search on google the name Sergei Mavrodi and read extensively about him and his activities.
You will then see why they dont allow people from Russia and some other countries to join MMM.
Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi (Russian: Серге́й Пантелеевич Мавроди; born August 11, 1955) is a Russian criminal and a former deputy of the State Duma. He is the founder of the МММ series of pyramid schemes. In 2007 Sergei Mavrodi was found guilty in a Russian court of defrauding 10,000 investors out of 110 million rubles ($4.3 million).
In 1989 he founded MMM.
He was then elected to the State Duma,[6] thereby obtaining parliamentary immunity. Mavrodi declared MMM bankrupt on December 22, 1997, then disappeared, and was on the run until his arrest in 2003
In 1998 Mavrodi created Stock Generation,[8][9] allegedly a classic pyramid scheme presented as a "virtual stock market game".[1] The website ran from 1998 to early 2000. The Massachusetts district court initially found that U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission was unable to cite Stock Generation's founders and owners for securities violations. However, the United States Court of Appeals reversed this decision in 2001, concluding that the SEC alleged sufficient facts to state a triable claim.[10] In 2003 the SEC obtained permanent injunctions against SG Ltd. and relief defendants SG Perfect and SG Trading, which profited from the disbursement of funds fraudulently gained by SG Ltd
On April 28, 2007, a Moscow court sentenced him to four and a half years in a penal colony. The court also fined him 10,000 rubles ($390).
In January 2011, Mavrodi launched another pyramid scheme called MMM-2011, asking investors to buy so-called Mavro currency units. He frankly described it as a pyramid, adding "It is a naked scheme, nothing more ... People interact with each other and give each other money. For no reason!"[13] Mavrodi said that his goal with MMM-2011 is to destroy the current financial system, which he considers unfair, which would allow something new to take its place. MMM-2011 was able to function openly as Ponzi schemes and financial pyramids are not illegal under Russian law.[14] In May 2012 he froze the operation and announced that there would be no more payouts.[15]
In 2011 he launched a similar scheme in India, called MMM India, again stating clearly that the vehicle is a pyramid.[16] He has also launched MMM in China.[17] He was reported to be trying to expand his operations into Western Europe, Canada, and Latin America.[14] As of September 2015 it had spread rapidly in South Africa with a claimed 1% per day or 30% per month interest rate scheme[18] and warnings from both the South African and Russian Communist Parties for people not to participate in it.[19] He is now in Nigeria after crashing the pyramid scheme in Zimbabwe.

[img]http://pics.livejournal.com/sirianskaya/pic/0003wb67[/img]

^^^^ Convict!
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 30, 2016
intbizoil:
well let me tell you why I laughed, it is because you are not being real. if I ask you to show me evidence of your investments, would you do that. Mining as an investment has its risks but the greatest is the presence of scammers who will sell you phony offers and run with your hard earned money. Infact I give you the contact of one of the best miners who is a friend who along the line went from zero to nothing. Now if you want to secure any good investment in Nigeria you must be close to the corridors of powers. How many nigerians can afford to be that close. In my opinion the best investment is real estate but you will agree with me it is a long term thing. Would you buy properties and then my family go hungry because I am waiting for buyers. MMM is a business with fast ROI which is what someone needs at this point in time. Even you need fast cash at every point in time. It has is risks which has also been expounded by the proponents themselves. Come to my town many young men are into fraud, now basically nigerians are prone to demand quick cash but is important to go into it in a legal manner.
I'm a Geologist and I'm definitely not in the corridors of power but I have a little presence in the mining industry. So I'm being as real as the Sun is bright bro. I'm not saying you should start on a very grand scale,I know some small kaolin merchants in Edo State who are making a sizable solid income without any serious Government connections. Don't kid yourself MMM is a Ponzi scheme that would eventually crash, it's happened before and sadly it would happen again. It would reach a breaking point where it would have more people trying to take out money than the number of people putting in money. Why risk putting your hard earned money in scheme that you can't guarantee would still be functioning in two months. Those that would make any kind money from this scheme would be doing so at another individuals detriment. Someone is bound to lose. I understand why you are fighting so hard for this MMM thing though, afterall its "success" depends on the addition of new members as quickly as possible. But think about this sir "30% RETURNS in a couple of weeks"its unrealistic. Where are they investing the money, that's yielding that much profit? Even hedge funds don't make that much. If making money was so easy, then practically everyone would be a billionaire.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2016
mykel20:
I'm a Geologist and I'm definitely not in the corridors of power but I have a little presence in the mining industry. So I'm being as real as the Sun is bright bro. I'm not saying you should start on a very grand scale,I know some small kaolin merchants in Edo State who are making a sizable solid income without any serious Government connections. Don't kid yourself MMM is a Ponzi scheme that would eventually crash, it's happened before and sadly it would happen again. It would reach a breaking point where it would have more people trying to take out money than the number of people putting in money. Why risk putting your hard earned money in scheme that you can't guarantee would still be functioning in two months. Those that would make any kind money from this scheme would be doing so at another individuals detriment. Someone is bound to lose. I understand why you are fighting so hard for this MMM thing though, afterall its "success" depends on the addition of new members as quickly as possible. But think about this sir "30% RETURNS in a couple of weeks"its unrealistic. Where are they investing the money, that's yielding that much profit? Even hedge funds don't make that much. If making money was so easy, then practically everyone would be a billionaire.
okay now can you swear that since you were born you have never played naija bets? from your words you said yoi know some merchants, am not interested in your knowledge of them, i want to know as a geologist please reel out for me all your investments in the mining industry. if you do that and am convinced then we can partner.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Krest3d:

In 1989 he founded MMM.

can we say that sergey is the present robin hood in nigeria taking from the rich and giving to the poor
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2016
Take time to read before condemning mmm

MMM South Africa collapses – and starts over

Controversial “donation platform” and alleged Ponzi scheme, MMM South Africa has collapsed and rebooted amid what it calls a “media panic”.

In a notice posted to participants of the scheme, the group said that “persecution against MMM organized by the mass media” has provoked a panic which has forced the scheme to “start all over again”.

The group’s administration said that the scheme’s currency – “Mavros”, named after the scheme’s founder, convicted Russian fraudster, Sergey Mavrodi – had been frozen and were impossible to use.

The group blamed the collapse of the system on media reports and South African banks, which it alleges have hurt and robbed “millions” of people who were part of the MMM scheme.

The scheme said it has started over with a clean sweep, with a plan to compensate users for any Mavro funds which were frozen.

The “old” version of the Mavro currency will be ‘bought out’ through trades of the “new” version of the currency, where equal value would be paid out to participants over six months, using 10% of total trade – effectively placing a debt burden on all participants.

The notice popped up on participants’ dashboards over the weekend (1 May 2016), but was no longer appearing by Tuesday, according to users. The notice was captured and posted to social media, however:

Dear participants!

Unfortunately, the persecution against MMM organized by the mass media has provoked a panic. We have been working in South Africa for almost 2 years and we have millions of members. During all that time, we had no complaints and accusations from participants, everything was paid to everyone in time and in full amount, by 30% per month. We held charity events and helped children. We did a lot of useful things for people! Well, who was suffering from this?

The bankers and the adherents of the current unjust financial system. That is why they planned and brought all these crazy investigations and persecution in the mass media. “The only thing which prevents the investigation is the fact that non of the participants reported to the police”. If there are no complaints, and everybody is happy, then what is the investigation for? What is the subject? Did not they understand the consequences? Did not they understand that their irresponsible actions would hurt people? Millions of people! Well, try oppressing any bank, even the most reliable one, in the same way, and see what will happen tomorrow.

However, it is futile to explain that to them. MMM prevents banks from robbing people, that is the only reason why all this is happening. And nobody cares about people. If we managed to pay millions of participants 30% per month for two years (and would still be paying, if the mass media did not lie about MMM!), why do banks not do the same? Why do they offer only a few percents a year? Make your own conclusions. Thought everything is clear right now. You are simply robbed, we have always been saying it. The modern financial system is predatory by nature. It is not for ordinary people, it is for the bankers. Its purpose is financial slavery! And it achieves this purpose perfectly.

In general, in this situation, we have to start all over again. We have no choice. You can see on your own what is happening.

Hence,

The current (“old”) Mavros are frozen. Any operations with them are impossible.
With the development of the system, we will send 10% of the total inflow (of all the PHs) to pay for the “old” Mavro. According to the experience of other countries, we can definitely say that in the normal course of events, all the old Mavro debts will be paid off in about six months.
“New” Mavros (Mavro bought from the moment of this announcement) are introduced. You can use them on a common basis: to ‘acquire’ and ‘withdraw’ them at any time.
All of this, of course, is not very nice, but it’s not the end of the world. We will quickly pay off “old” Mavro debts, no doubt about it. You just have to wait. (And anyway, you can thank your precious media and banks for this “gift”!). The best thing you can do is just to start participating again, that is all. And you will quickly return everything, even with a benefit. Moreover, now is the most favorable time to participate and invite: in fact, everything starts from the beginning. So do not miss your chance! :-))

We hope for your understanding, Administration.

http://businesstech.co.za/news/finance/122271/mmm-south-africa-collapses-and-starts-over/
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by eay(m): 8:33am On Sep 30, 2016
AsoRockz01:

Then How does the 30% and 7k bonus come?
Please educate me.

Lol grin
Have you ever wondered why banks charge credit u with #70 interest nd debit #120 as ATM maintenance fee?
Do u notice that ur frst interest on ur frst deposit after u opened your bank account is HIGH...nd subsequently dey begin to reduce it?
Do u notice that if you Dnt make withdrawals frm ur bank account in a mnth but u keep making deposits,the bank gives you higher interest?
REASON: the same money u deposited over a period of time is being used to assist another member of the bank wen he needs his money.
Bank will reward u for not touching ur money nd will debit u enormously wen u make too much withdrawal frm ur account within a mnth...FROM YOUR BANK CHARGES, THEY PAY THE OTHER FELLOW HIS INTEREST AND USE THE REST AS BANKING COMMISSIONS grin
That's the power of CROWD FUNDING.
Now Sergei Mavrodi, the founder of MMM, actually designed a community where the same money...keep circulating withing it's members rather than the bank charging us EXTRA for keeping our hard earned money in their financial institutions.

Like I always say, it's d MINDSET, even if I explain the 30% bonus in 'bigger prints' grin If you v programmed ur mind that it is 'scam' u cn never understand it.
Remember, as a man THINKETH, so he is.

This is what I keep advocating for, don't call MMM a 'scam' because u Dnt like the Platform. Just continue doing it your own way...God bless our hustles!

Don't blow out another man's candle because u want urs to shine! You shine ur shine,i shine my shine grin

MMM revived my business!
MMM pays!
MMM is real

If you are INTERESTED in knowing more abt MMM + I will guide u tru ur registration + I will add you to our MMM whatsapp grp...u can add me on whatsapp 08092414515

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow / List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated / The Meltdown Of The Nigerian Capital Market: Causes And Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.