Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

2dice01's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2dice01's Profile / 2dice01's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 210 pages)

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 2dice01: 7:52pm On Apr 16
2dice01:
well analysed games for High stakers
💚 🍏

Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 2dice01: 7:37pm On Apr 16
1xPOS:
use 1xbet and get huge top up discount from us
Alright
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 2dice01: 11:20am On Apr 14
well analysed games for High stakers

1 Share

Romance / Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This.. by 2dice01: 9:33pm On Jan 17
normal scam women do everyday to men

You do am now
Adam and Eve wan kill you grin
Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
jayAjoku:
go and read My secret garden by Nancy Friday Ajeh you no go dey the same
will check it out bro
Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
luminouz:

It's because you don't know women. You think they are Angels that don't shiit? E go shock you!!! They have fantasies and fetishes that will blow your mudafucking mind...
One told me her fantasy is having a party with two guys
The both fúcking her simultaneously grin

3 Likes

Romance / Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by 2dice01: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
She is made for the street bro cheesy

36 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt by 2dice01: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
22o62021:
I voiced out my displeasure and she said I had no right to interfere in her business since I was giving her attitude.

Person wey you de house tell you this?

You lack sense bro
grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: 17 Things To Know If You Want To Survive Living In Abuja by 2dice01: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Lagosians belike this guy no mention Gwagwalada grin😂
Is this abuja the low budget version

1 Like

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
My co-worker told me this gist this morning

Her friend(M) met a girl on fb ..niggga feel inlove grin she told him she was pregnant and she wanted to abort it but she was broke and the guy that impregnate her don't care according to the girl
Mr. lover boy sold his iphone7 for 25k to pay for the abortion now uses his mum's phone to communicate with the girl even gave her money for pad when the flow of the abortion was much

After the abortion aunty didn't let uncle smash only kissing was allowed within 2month she got pregnant again wink

19 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Omini247:

That's the best, I once had one very pretty 8 wey go wine herself in the name of shit test...I deleted her number our chat and practiced all my redpill knowledge exceptionally fierce on her.

After some weeks she sent me some shitty scholarship travel stuffs like that I was tempted to ask her "you dan turn agent?"
But I never did prepared my mind to loose her.

Just this Saturday her friends saw me at the stadium and they were laughing and she was there filled with guilt.

If you block her she will door slam you too.
But ignore her she will perceive you have options and busy.
Women do this always

One even sent me President Tinubú 8000naira palliative money bullshít
i just smiled open the message and never reply 😁

11 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
olamoses75:
deleting her number and clearing all their chats and call history is the best. Blocking her means he’ll still have her number on his phone(block list) then wait to see if she calls or text back
Yeah true
You are correct

1 Like

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2023
luminouz:

Deleting her number showed he reacted and that means she won. Just ignore... If only you know how it drives them mad ehn... Women thrive on attention. It's their oxygen. Just deprive them of it and they lose their power
ignoring is for OG who have master the game
He came for help
That shows he needs direction
You can't fight the villain as a novice at the beginning of a movie and win
He will definitely lose

I am 💯% convinced if he leaves her number on his phone he will text or call her one day cheesy

Then who won grin

So the best option is for him deleting and blocking her number for now
That's my opinion tho

14 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2023
luminouz:

No need to be that emotional...let him just focus on his own hustle and out his mind of her.

I feel she is playing the usual rope-a-dope game on him. I've seen it countless times. And I never reply them or call...and 99% of the time they ALWAYS CALL BACK AND APOLOGIZE.

JUST MAINTAIN FRAME
Maintaining frame is the best

She purposely change the dp so he will be trigged and yes she got him where she wanted him to be grin

If he had delete and blocked her number she won't be able to pepper him and she won't believe he can move on so fast grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
My fellow brothers I need your opinion on something.

Me and this chick being dating like 7 months now and she been all good, zero red flags till recently.

In short lemme list her advantages:
1. She doesn't bill me. Unless I decide to just do something for her
2. I do the billing instead. Most times to test her and she Deh always drop
3. She Sabi Bleep
4. I control her like a remote. Like if I say make she show not go work for one week she won't and all that

So what happened is she had a fight with her sister and she called to hear my opinion. I told her it's a family issue let them settle it amicably.

Omo na so this girl sent me a message on whatsapp that she doesn't blame me.
I was like how? What did I do?. She didn't answer. After like 30min I called and she didn't pick. She stopped picking my call.

We was to meet that day so I told her I don't understand her behavior so there is no need for us to see again.
Na so the girl just replied with "wow nice, have a nice day"
"good bye".

Note that she's never displayed this type of behavior before. Maybe she was only pretending all this while.
But since then we haven't spoken to anyone it's been over a week now. So recently she changed her dp to one guy.

This na person wey never put my pic on her dp before. I'm thinking she's just trying to get on my nerves or play games but since I am not the type that play their games. So my mind is telling me to be more lenient and just ignore her completely like she doesn't exist. Like even act like I haven't noticed the change on her dp. But my other mind is telling me to lock her and move on.

What do you guys think?

Cc:
Pansophist
Ubunja
No need of story
Just delete her number and block her on all apps if she really want you she will get in touch with you

Or you can continue begging her maybe she might consider you back

The choice is yours

4 Likes

Romance / Re: How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life by 2dice01: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
Olasyke:

grin men don dey bomb her dm as e stands grin.
Not knowing na another hairy balled nigga dey behind this account
What konji cannot do

1 Like

Romance / Re: How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life by 2dice01: 1:00am On Jul 18, 2023
omo dm go full oo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2023
When you marry a Bitçh
You will begot Bitchesss

A girl of 10years in my street wore a top and trouser👖 which is normal
The annoying part is she consciously pull her top up like every few seconds so her butt can be seen as she walk by

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Did She Truly Love Me? I Need Your Advice Guys by 2dice01: 6:39am On Jun 24, 2023
50k salary
So if she decides to come twice a month
More than 30k is gone wink

I like your babe sha
She no send your papa grin
She is ready to milk you till you have nothing left cool

6 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
MetroLane:

Not really going for Alphabet.

The X here represents 10.... It's Roman Numeral.

Remember this is the 10th movie of the franchise
True
Didn't even think about it that way

lemme go watch it and confirm the lamba people are talking about
TV/Movies / Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2023
NaijaMemes:

Family is forever.

Fast and furious 20 to come out 2033 grin grin
I think they are going for the alphabet series since this one is X

Fast and furious Z might be the next shiit grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2023
MJBOLT:
I doubt if any loan app will give such amount of money just like that.

Well they do
If your credit score is good
One of my guy is offered 1million to pay 1.9million in 1½years with no collateral

6 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2dice01: 1:10am On May 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:
how long till these guys release episode 3?
May 5
TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2dice01: 6:14pm On May 02, 2023
Citadel
Season 1 episode 1-2
7/10
So yummy 😍🤩

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
imagine troll quoting me that i even starve myself my own attention angry😍

1 Like

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2023
Canada2021:
Hello brothers, i need an advise. I currently live in Yankee though i never get my pali. I met this single mother also a Nigerian who is a divorcee. She really helped me settle in with gifts and everything but recently anytime i try to bring up the issue of settling down, she always brings up one excuse or the other and I am beginning to fall for deeply for her.

Please how do i gain control back.
Are you guys even dating?
Cus it sound like you are dating yourself oo

She should be the one pushing for settling down not the other way round

My advice : Enjoy the gift and the other stuffs while it last aunty isn't ready to settle down with you 👍

11 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2023
CaveAdullam:
Random

God didn't die on the cross of cavalry for you to persistently beg your crush to accept your love or probably give you a second chance.

Don't be unfortunate.
God never died
His son did👍

8 Likes

Family / Re: Frustrated With My Wife by 2dice01: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
Suffering and smiling 🤩

¹ Once a week sex 🤔
² She has no Respect for you
³ Won't cook for you
⁴ She even told you if the marriage ain't working you should divorce

Yet divorce isn't an option for you 😂☺️
What exactly are you enjoying in your marriage?

417 Likes 27 Shares

Romance / Re: My Predicament by 2dice01: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
Red flag : Don't date and sleep with girls you are not sexually attracted to

For Suffering Promax & smiling - Marry Her 😍
For Probability - Marry someone else 💔
For Peace of mind - Don't marry at all 😂

Choose your poison wisely 👍
Romance / Re: Help!!! This Single Mother Wants To Finish Me… by 2dice01: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Marry her
Good woman are rare

You found one
Thank your ⭐
Romance / Re: Please Help. I’m Emotional Attached To Her But She Only Wants To BROTHERZONE Me. by 2dice01: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2023
grin

5 Likes

Romance / Re: My Bestie Wants Me To Open My Bank Mobile App On Her Phone by 2dice01: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yeah she is your bestie bruh
Do whatever makes her happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 210 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.