Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

2dillu2's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2dillu2's Profile / 2dillu2's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

NYSC / Re: Am I Going To Be Mobilized To A Northern State For NYSC ? by 2dillu2(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
no they can post you to any state even your zone(south west) just pray for the best
Education / Re: Only 6 Countries With Nuclear Submarines by 2dillu2(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2021
this one na official list no one can convince me that Isreal doesnt have one heck even Pakistan sef

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Discovery of "Diamonds" Causes Thousands Flocking To S. African Village (PIX) by 2dillu2(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
if these stones I am seeing are really diamond then the people of my state are rich but dont even know that
Phones / Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by 2dillu2(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
Gabson001:

LR
thanks
Travel / Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by 2dillu2(m): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
moshoodn:
Looks lovely... Been there before..

The challenge however is getting there now.

The roads to Yankari are paved with bombs and bandits.

Visit at your own risk!
it is not true joor Bauchi is safer than your state
Travel / Re: Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures by 2dillu2(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hoverboy27:
Old pictures.
Barely any of these exist anymore.
That place is now like a swamp.
No light sef. You have to pay for generator
Rooms have not been renovated since they opened. Cable cars not working. If you enter the water now, I’m sorry for you. The kind of disease and skin infection you will get, only God can save you. If you see animal, you praise God. Pls When last did white peoples visit yankari? Guy pls no dey lie here Abeg
Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique you do know this guy is lying ba? why then is his comment still there not taking down
Phones / Re: What Is The Cheapest Calling Tariff, Plan, Network... Presently by 2dillu2(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ezeaku21:
Dial *121# den 5 den 3.
thank you ai just migrated
Phones / Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by 2dillu2(m): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2020
Gabson001:
Redmi 9c LT
which app did you use to edit this cool pic
Phones / Re: What Is The Cheapest Calling Tariff, Plan, Network... Presently by 2dillu2(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2020
This Airtel freedom plan you are talking of what is the code for migrating to it Ezeaku21
Phones / Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by 2dillu2(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2020
atheistandproud:

I already use Telegram
ayoba is a new and promising flartform and I think you will get a lot of audience there with time
Phones / Re: The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) by 2dillu2(m): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hakeem12:
Redmi note 8 Gcam Edited with Snapseed
location?
Phones / Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by 2dillu2(m): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
atheistandproud:

I am referring to whomever is holding the camera. He should always have the light behind him.
create ayoba channel for this bro
Politics / Re: Pro Sars Group To Protest On Monday In Sokoto by 2dillu2(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2020
limeta:
SARS was always a fulani agenda to subdue the Southern Christian youth.

There is nothing like SARS in sokoto
The emir of sokoto is behind all the islamic nonsense going on in nigeria

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala and all the mods on Nairaland you guys know that this comment is false and fake but you will not take it down since controversial comment like this usually bring traffic to your which is what you are concerned with
shame shame shame angry
limeta:
SARS was always a fulani agenda to subdue the Southern Christian youth.

There is nothing like SARS in sokoto
The emir of sokoto is behind all the islamic nonsense going on in nigeria

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala and all the mods on Nairaland you guys know that this comment is false and fake but you will not take it down since controversial comment like this usually bring traffic to your which is what you are concerned with
shame shame shame
Politics / Re: APC National Secretariat Situation Room On Ondo Elections Abuja In Celebration by 2dillu2(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
helinues:
I love this posters... Very rich content
why post them again
Politics / Re: "Yahoo Boys Association"- Woman Police Yells At Protesters In Benin- PICS/VIDEO by 2dillu2(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
slawormir and his gang of niggars
Celebrities / Re: DJ Cuppy Jets To Dubai With Just Hand Luggage After Waking Up 'Stressed' (Pix) by 2dillu2(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mekudi:
Is there anything special about this? Post Buhari's picture let's abuse him if you don't have any meaningful news to push to front page
what will you gain from abusing our Presidor
Sports / Re: Has Ghana's New Kit Overtaken Nigeria As This Year's Must-have Shirt? by 2dillu2(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ewww this looks like oyinbo shitttt
Business / Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by 2dillu2(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
EdmundChidera:
R
R for RACOON
Business / Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by 2dillu2(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
kilonshele101:
y
y for YAWA
Business / Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by 2dillu2(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
ignis:
Please let them do giveaway so we can celebrate them well.

#FTC
Nigerian girls and free money hmm

2 Likes

Business / Re: Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 by 2dillu2(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
So the company is older than 9ja?
Celebrities / Re: Davido: If I Work In My Father's Company, I Will Become A Billionaire In Dollars by 2dillu2(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
This shows that 30B gang was always fake
Frog � fans how markets

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Eden Hazard Out Of Real Madrid Squad Due To Muscular Injury by 2dillu2(m): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hazard is a big time fraud
Celebrities / Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by 2dillu2(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
I just showed this news to my landlord and he said that I should live in his house for as long as i want without paying house rent angry

wow I am sending it to Dominique in other to claim my Nairaland 2020 awuf

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by 2dillu2(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
gurunlocker:

No one except anything better from a bigot grin grin
stating facts as they are does not means one is a bigot
Phones / Re: Which Network Have The Best Night Plan Available Now. by 2dillu2(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2020
Ugobest2244:
I think I prefer MTN because I have the cheat
which cheat?
Politics / Re: Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board by 2dillu2(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2020
Coldie:

U be mumu na, we dae GE discussion and u say na wailing, I no be mumu like u way dae do all those wailer zombie name calling. I no be ur mate
grin gringringrin Continue
Education / Re: Nigeria @ 60 Recreated By Our Student by 2dillu2(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2020
More like arewa @60

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.