Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Am I Going To Be Mobilized To A Northern State For NYSC ? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Am I Going To Be Mobilized To A Northern State For NYSC ? (667 Views)

Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria / Ten Hilarious Tweets On NYSC Corps Can Be Mobilized For War - NYSC DG / Will Noun Students Be Mobilized For 2017 Nysc Batch “b”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Going To Be Mobilized To A Northern State For NYSC ? by AdeChukwu: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2021
Dear nairalanders,

I was born and brought up in southwest and studied in one of federal universities in southeast.

Now that I've done NYSC registration and waiting for call up letter, should I be getting ready to travel a northern state or where do you think I will likely be posted to for a year service.

Thanks.
Re: Am I Going To Be Mobilized To A Northern State For NYSC ? by 2dillu2(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
no they can post you to any state even your zone(south west) just pray for the best
Re: Am I Going To Be Mobilized To A Northern State For NYSC ? by VTJN(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2021
AdeChukwu:
Dear nairalanders,

I was born and brought up in southwest and studied in one of federal universities in southeast.

Now that I've done NYSC registration and waiting for call up letter, should I be getting ready to travel a northern state or where do you think I will likely be posted to for a year service.

Thanks.
You can be posted anywhere except your state of origin. Just be an optimist
Re: Am I Going To Be Mobilized To A Northern State For NYSC ? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Might Miss Nysc Next Batch / How I Stopped Living Paycheck To Paycheck / NYSC Batch B: Ramita Payment Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.