Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

2dyefor's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2dyefor's Profile / 2dyefor's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Health / Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by 2dyefor: 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:

I think so. The virus is real but the rate of infection is artificial..

This might be a political game to world leaders.

Life has returned back to normal in Wuhan, the epicentre of the virus.. Infact, China are the one now restricting foreigners from entering their country
You people will believe anything won’t you? China is under reporting cases and deaths. They’re fucking liars and for them it’s about communism being better than capitalism so they’ll lie to prove their system is the best. Italy is under reporting deaths, and the US is doing it too. There’s no miracle anywhere. The whole world don enter this Gobe.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by 2dyefor: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:
People will go around the world looking for cheap scores to ridicule the govt. Even someone in Philippines with slums and poverty everywhere is still taking pics of noodles and canned drink worth N1000K to show us grin I won't abuse my country, if you like snap Bread and Chicken plus dollar notes, the main thing we hope for is for a cure for Corona to be found

PS: Philippines President asked police to shoot dead anybody that defies the lockdown order. So while you're commending him on supplying noodles, remember that the man is not an Angel

You government apologists must keep the same energy when the hospitals are overflowing with the dead and people you love start to drop like flies.
Stimulus package no be gift. The average Nigerian hustles for food daily and has little or no savings. If people don’t stay home the virus will spread and millions will die.
Italy is the hardest hit country and yet they only reported rough 1/3 of actual deaths. That’s a country with an actual health system.
About the cure you’re praying for: even if they found one today it wouldn’t be widely available to us until extensive clinical trials are done and they work out the kinks in manufacturing. + you know nigeria won’t be the first to get it.
The stimulus package is one of the areas the government has failed woefully and I’m sure it will still come back and bite them in the butt
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2dyefor: 5:38am On Nov 24, 2018
Theres nothing professional about your outfit or your fraudulent business practices & if you think responding on here is how to handle this issue you're even dumber than I thought.

How can you say someone came to your office smoking a cigarette? Is that how to discredit people these days? Does that make sense?

Which office sef? You're holed up in a filthy neglected coworking space that has no ACs , the only furniture is white plastic chairs and a standing fan and you're carrying shoulder talking about "desperately appealed"?

And what do you mean by even the best companies have complaints? The man said he has been calling all day and you've been avoiding his calls. Company doesn't apply to you because you are rank amateurs.

You seem unaware so let me educate you a little:
1. You're not doing anyone a favor when you rent out someone else's car. It's a business deal. Each hand washes the other and we all make money. So pocket the attitude and be professional about it.

2. People are watching the way you represent your business online and what people say about you. Welcome to 2018. All you've done is embarrass yourself further by replying with obvious lies.

3. Put your house in order instead of fighting a war of words in the internet

OgaMaxi:

There will be no need to trade words with the same man who came into a corporate environment smoking a cigarette sad
The same man who desperately appealed for a car yesterday. NO penny was collected from this man.

All these lies just to sell a story on nairaland shocked?

Even the best companies have clients who have complaints. Did you see the professional way in which [b]the [/b]client was treated? smiley

You are a bitter person. It explains why you have not been stable with vehicles.

Stay healthy sir.

New cars are stilll available for rentage. Call/whatsapp 09082461162

4 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2dyefor: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
People come to Nairaland to complain about drivers but really a lot of car owners and fleet managers are just clueless about car maintenance. Some are just downright diabolical.

A particular lady on this sub has called me on a Tuesday morning to yell at me for late delivery. This is strange because that's the day I was supposed to remit. This same person gave out a car with bad timing chain, thermostat removed, no central lock and manual doors and windows for 35k.

I complained about consumption for 3 weeks. When my sense mature I go drop her moto for am.

I'm amazed at the way supposedly educated people maintain cars.

Most people doing this biz service cars with the wrong weight of oil and turn around and blame drivers for the decline of the car. It's clearly written 5w30 on the cap of the engine but they will happily pour 20w50 inside and think there won't be consequences.

Your car uses type iv atf but yall are out here buying Abro universal and pouring into your gearbox.

You buy the cheapest available replacement parts and blame drivers for spoiling your cars.

Most don't know what a MAF or PCV is nevermind checking that it's cleaned at the specified mileage by manufacturer.

Servicing isn't just an oil change.

13 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2dyefor: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
Guys that are looking for rentals pls be on the on the look out for FLEET ARK services in iwaya, yaba. These guys are amateurs at best and fraudsters at worst.

I went to their office today and it was quite the revelation.
After asking for 35000 weekly for big daddy (driver does service) they also insisted on a background check fee of 5000. After all this money they get from unsuspecting drivers I thought they were serious people.

After checking documents and a series of interviews, My pieople, I and other drivers spent 7 hours there plus there. No car. Only for them to say thy the cars are bad and that we should come tomorrow. As we were there owners of cars were coming to complain. One man said he has been calling since morning and they have been avoiding his calls. Others complained bitterly about the state of their vehicles.
Once again
Fleet ark 0908 246 1162

3 Likes

Business / Re: Mtn Sme Data Price by 2dyefor: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2018
Someone confirmed this yesterday. Still don't understand how that's even possible
Autos / Re: 500 Nigerian Used Cars Sale Thread by 2dyefor: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
Cavvvfv

Phones / Maltina 3.5g Download Ch**t by 2dyefor: 2:40am On Sep 29, 2009
. H
Phones / Re: Mtn Dey Vex O! by 2dyefor: 7:14am On Sep 14, 2009
Well i've shifted to the zainab isè. Lets keep our fingers crossed & see.
Phones / Re: Ebuddy 1.1 Multi Operator by 2dyefor: 7:02am On Sep 14, 2009
And herefhb
Phones / Mtn Dey Vex O! by 2dyefor: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2009
Is it just me, or mtn no longer has a homepage? Haven't been able to access the homepage for about 3 days! If you've got a similar complaint pls let me know
Jokes Etc / Re: The Monkeys Question by 2dyefor: 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2009
'most of the !

1 Like

Phones / Re: Disconnecting Problem by 2dyefor: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2009
It's everywhere. By the way where'd u live
Forum Games / Re: Between Your Legs: by 2dyefor: 6:24am On Aug 16, 2009
Marley and me between your legs! Lol
Jokes Etc / Re: Story Story? Story. by 2dyefor: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2009
*snores*
Jokes Etc / Re: The Rabbi's Little Gift by 2dyefor: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2009
Contrary to all that's been said it's actually a very good one. Might wanna change d title tho. Clem, get off the newbie! A5H3W0 05H1!
Forum Games / Re: Song Titles by 2dyefor: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2009
Love lockdown - kanye west

Abeg,make una dey name artist o, cos i know some of that closet love stuff was bullsh*t
Jokes Etc / Re: Judge!j Udge! Judge! by 2dyefor: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2009
What the f**k?
Jokes Etc / Re: I Wan Yab by 2dyefor: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2009
See as u be lyk wetin dem no abort finish
Health / All In Support Of Weed Say Aye! by 2dyefor: 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2009
So much is said about weed, its good, bad, makes ppl happy or sad. Wat do u think? After ur comment pls state if ure for or against weed.
Health / Re: Postinor How Effective Is It? by 2dyefor: 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2009
ABEG, LISTEN AND UNDASTAND, POSTINOR CAN CAVSE ECTOPIC PREGNANCY WHICH IN TURN CAN KILL. Friend of mine lost her left tube becos of ectopic. Pls use condoms o.
Health / Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by 2dyefor: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
Did u guys see seun's
Health / Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by 2dyefor: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
Did u guys see seun's comment about the porter not using a condom & having himself to blame? Has he ever heard of accidents with condoms? Is he aware that some people are actually allergic to latex? Does he have any sense at all? Very disappointed.
Fashion / Re: nj by 2dyefor: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2009
Jst curious, does it grow grey on ur ehem?
Fashion / Re: nj by 2dyefor: 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2009
Too much bad thing,
TV/Movies / Re: Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" by 2dyefor: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2009
Gb

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.