Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government (106903 Views)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by pricklewane: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
My brother you own beta.

The cursed governor we have in Abia as been sharing eba n nfe nsala

kalvoken:
Here in Lagos, so good for nothing people are busy spreading the virus in the name of sharing a cup of rice with half rubber paint of garri, insulted with a #120 bread.

May it never be well with our politicians. After closing our businesses in the name of controlling the virus, you asked them to come And qeue for a plate of porridge garri, so you watch them kill their self trying to get it.

Those mumu hungry people would also troop out to collect the insulting measures.

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Sonoyom(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
naijaman2225:

LET ME PROVOKE YOU
That is Apostle Chibuzor, the General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries. Everything is not politics.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by 9jaRealist: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
And yet Filipinos come to Nigeria to work in nail salons, spas and restaurants... shocked
>

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by King44(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sonoyom:

Let me help your ignorance, if we are to go with the numbers; 5billion = 5,000,000,000. Divide the 5billion by 200million. that is 5,000,000,000/200,000,000 = 25naira. mbok nairalanders how far can 25naira go in this corona period?
sorry i did do my calculations but you know the figures we need then suggest
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Sonoyom(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
pricklewane:
My brother you own beta.

The cursed governor we have in Abia as been sharing eba n nfe nsala

You mean at your age you don't know who 'our' governor in Abia State is. It's pathetic how Apostle Chibuzor is now Governor Ikpeazu all because of corona politics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
This gives me so much joy because a few names complaining right now were the same pricks screaming Sai Baba ,well I’m living lavish where I dey for this Naija,when una don learn una go know wetin to do.

#stayindoor
#washyourhands
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by chusynte: 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
I now see why people keep committing suicide in Nigeria. This country has the most irresponsible set of criminal calling themselves leaders. All they care for is to keep embezzling every little money that belongs to the masses
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Sonoyom(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
King44:
sorry i did do my calculations but you know the figures we need then suggest
Am sorry to say this bro but we didn't save for this rainy day. If we empty our foreign reserves we might not have enough to sustain the tempo if this pandemic persist. Remember as time goes by the prices of these essential commodities will definitely increase (the concept of demand and supply). If am to suggest 10k for every individual, that will give a total of 2trillion naira, realistically we can't afford that.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by travelland(f): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
9jaRealist:
And yet Filipinos come to Nigeria to work in nail salons, spas and restaurants... shocked
>

Many of them are house helps
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by mechanics(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
The difference is clear.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Sonoyom(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
just2endowed:

That's the origin of our problem. Pollution explosion.

In 1960 Britain was 50 million while Nigeria was 38 million.
Present day 2019...Britain is 60 million, Nigeria is now 200 million thanks to mass illetracy and religion. We failed to plan and we fail to think ahead. Even at that population, we fail to use our population power.
We failed to plan, our failures today are as a result of our failed planning. Hope and Plans does not give the same result.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by SAMTOBIJU(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
loosecanon50:
The only time when government dey visit us na when dem wan share NEPA bill. Dem fit go everybody house for a whole state in less than 2days.
If Nigeria was a working society, it's government-owned companies like PHCN and water board that should be in the position to distribute relief items to citizens these trying times as a result of the lockdown. Why? because staffs of the aforementioned companies knows virtually where almost everyone lives.

The donations sef where e dey?

Abeg let me wake up from my dream undecided
. This is a very brilliant idea. NEPA staff must get to every house during bill distribution.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Beetobee(f): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
2mch:
It’s not the government that stole the ones Nigerians got but fellow Nigerians themselves. Shame. Later they will come with their smelling mouth to say government is killing them.

Thank you for saying it, the government is a reflection of us as a people. Believe me, the recipient of the package may have done the same thing as government if he had the chance.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by 27Pushing30: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
HornyTave:
you sound more stupid than the dullard in aso rock

Lol coming from an ignorant non-entity like you? That’s a compliment.

I bet you’ve never managed anything in your life
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by nedekid: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Abdulrahman1000:
Any1 shld try to help me out even if its to eat plz, Gtb 01.244613,99 Abuba k,ar Abdul.r ah.man, u wil never. beg to eat in ur entire lifetime amen.
You sef? From your name you be person weh support buhari. As we talk am before, we are all in this shit together.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by JPolumide: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Phillipine Govt. is responsive unlike here. Even crediting Nigerians that has BVN alone, how much will it cost the Govt.? And even let's say the 200 millions Nigeria has BVN which is not possible, the Govt. can't spend up to # 5 billion Naira out of around #15 or #17 billion Naira some Philantropist Individual & foreign countries gave our Govt. But it is in their blood - Stingyness.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by King44(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sonoyom:

Am sorry to say this bro but we didn't save for this rainy day. If we empty our foreign reserves we might not have enough to sustain the tempo if this pandemic persist. Remember as time goes by the prices of these essential commodities will definitely increase (the concept of demand and supply). If am to suggest 10k for every individual, that will give a total of 2trillion naira, realistically we can't afford that.
let's not fool ourselves we can afford it, that same two trillion nsira not dollars suggest it to the members of the house of assembly and tell them it should be used for cushioning the members during this period of pandemic and see if the money won't crawl out, from time immemorial the dong gas been there is no money, few days later so so n so amount missing, so so so amount for ordinary renovation and for incentives, multiple hundreds of millions of naira, where are the money coming from
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by HornyTave: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
27Pushing30:

Lol coming from an ignorant non-entity like you? That’s a compliment.

I bet you’ve never managed anything in your life

I'll manage your mental disorders better than how the dullard manage Nigeria's economy.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by HornyTave: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:

I make sense to the wise not to the fooolish
Whatever you say, you're still stupid
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by 27Pushing30: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
CSTR2:

It was pdp that embezzled billions of dollars of the gulf war oil windfall , the money was so much that the ruling head of state said Nigeria's problem is not money but what to spend it on.

It was pdp that stole the billions of dollars Nigeria is getting back from various foreign countries?

It was pdp that governed in the wasted years of the 70s, and 80s?

Or you think Countries become developed in 16 years?

Bros go and check it jare those who were in power then are still in power now... even the hitherto “new faces” have been proven to be old faces just newly stepped into spotlight.

Bro SINCE independence
1. We haven’t been able to get our election process right (free and fair elections)
2. Serial Godfather/Godson fights
3. Brazen embezzlement
4. Poor infrastructural developement
5. Haven’t been able to solve light issues
6. Army/Forcemen still oppressing citizens
7. Abeg e too many to list

And FYA how long did it take China to develop? How long did it take Taiwan? Singapore?

If you’re moving in the right direction even if it’s 50 years eventually it’ll all pan out.

What direction did PDP push us in? Also do you deny this APC government have actually been in charge during Nigeria’s darkest days?
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by 27Pushing30: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
HornyTave:

I'll manage your mental disorders better than how the dullard manage Nigeria's economy.

Lol cheers to a well brought up non-entity you’ve been noticed.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by 27Pushing30: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
IYANGBALI:
stop making excuses for governments unless you are part of them. This government is evil.

Evil maybe... but what about you? Do you consider yourself “clean”
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by HornyTave: 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
27Pushing30:

Lol cheers to a well brought up non-entity you’ve been noticed.
As irrelevant as expected.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Godmademan(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

This will never happen in Nigeria under Buhari.

Even the Nigerian govt people are begging for foodstuffs are begging for Ventilators on Twitter.

I won't be surprise if an underground check is done nd u find out that those who begs here on Nairaland or Twitter ar some of our Ministers nd top govt personnel.
This is the height

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Up till today they still HATE IPOB FOR WANTING OUT OF NIGERIA

NIGERIA IS NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE A NATION

NIGERIA SHOULDN'T HAVE EXIST

IF AFTER THIS VIRUS AND YOU STILL HAVE THE COURAGE TO SAY am a proud Nigerian then you're either a LUNATIC or A FOOL
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by ceeceeuwa: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:
People will go around the world looking for cheap scores to ridicule the govt. Even someone in Philippines with slums and poverty everywhere is still taking pics of noodles and canned drink worth N1000K to show us grin I won't abuse my country, if you like snap Bread and Chicken plus dollar notes, the main thing we hope for is for a cure for Corona to be found

PS: Philippines President asked police to shoot dead anybody that defies the lockdown order. So while you're commending him on supplying noodles, remember that the man is not an Angel

When everything has been put in place, what would one be seen doing outside?
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by 2dyefor: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:
People will go around the world looking for cheap scores to ridicule the govt. Even someone in Philippines with slums and poverty everywhere is still taking pics of noodles and canned drink worth N1000K to show us grin I won't abuse my country, if you like snap Bread and Chicken plus dollar notes, the main thing we hope for is for a cure for Corona to be found

PS: Philippines President asked police to shoot dead anybody that defies the lockdown order. So while you're commending him on supplying noodles, remember that the man is not an Angel

You government apologists must keep the same energy when the hospitals are overflowing with the dead and people you love start to drop like flies.
Stimulus package no be gift. The average Nigerian hustles for food daily and has little or no savings. If people don’t stay home the virus will spread and millions will die.
Italy is the hardest hit country and yet they only reported rough 1/3 of actual deaths. That’s a country with an actual health system.
About the cure you’re praying for: even if they found one today it wouldn’t be widely available to us until extensive clinical trials are done and they work out the kinks in manufacturing. + you know nigeria won’t be the first to get it.
The stimulus package is one of the areas the government has failed woefully and I’m sure it will still come back and bite them in the butt
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Aramide1986: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Can you imagine. Philippines with low economy most of their citizen are house help in middle East. And their Government can still provide relief materials for another foreigners. talk less of Nigeria. where politician turn Nigerians money to their individual cake.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by DONFASZY(m): 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lagos state govt gave 1milk cup of foreign rice that stop to a community of 59houses in lagos city and 2 bread pack
D chairman was asking hw will he share

I jus told him to count d rice n divide it by 59 n share

God punish corruption

People who decide to eat d donations and transfer to there acct

Corona virus will visit them ijn amen
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by DONFASZY(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Corruption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? / Cost Of Nigerian International Passport / Ask A Pilot...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.