Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

2extremes's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2extremes's Profile / 2extremes's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Health / Re: No Bra Day 2019: What It Is And How To Get Involved by 2extremes(m): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2019
Health / Re: by 2extremes(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
dominique, Please any solution to this?
Health / by 2extremes(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
HAAAAA
You have to start again o
I have been anticipating this for ages
IdeasPro:

Sorry, I don't have all your names with me. The training has started
as suggested by all you honourable men and women.

I'm even giving out a free affiliate marketing for beginners' guide.

The link is below:
Free Affiliate Marketing for Beginners

Thank you.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
Boss. Howfar with the training you promised. We are waiting.
IdeasPro:

Congrats. Stress in DOLLARS is WORTH it!
Stress more and EARN MORE.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
alawi5k:
Congratulations Boss. Benz loading grin
grin cheesy
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Farouksenior:

First name sold under 8 abi 9 days of listing

2nd name was listed in feb - so abt 7mnths to sale
Did you advertise the name or submit it in any contest?
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Good morning everybody. Welcome to the last day in the month of September. May next month sales supersede what we have this month.
By the way, my colleague and I are working on a E-commerce store that sells shisha and hookah. We currently need a good name for our brand so we decided to seek help from the gurus here.
1. Name must be available as we do not have money to buy already registered names (dot com)
2. Name May contain / may not contain hookah / shisha
3. Name should convey related idea to shisha, hookah, smoke, pipe
4. Must be easy to remember and pronounce (radio test).
God bless you all as you give us clue as regards the name.
Beckplanet, Simpsonrocket, Josmila, Paulsir, Etin06, Branduche, AYORICH, Geofavor, Cdor777, Ollybode, Ayobamms, Brudiga, IdeasPro, Haykay2005, Alawi5k, Kenralph, Sparkle7, Farouksenior, HilaryCU, Viktor88, Cyriletifit, Richkal, Promxy94, Ikhalyfah, QueenRebecca, Camobri, Carmal90, edeXede, Idealcash Skhanmi, All ye squadhelp gurus, namepros lords, brandbucket veterans. Everybody is invited to contribute
I have no brandable name to give you but God bless you for bringing this competition. This room has been hot for the past 3 day. Normalcy is being restored gradually with this ur naming conquest.
See as guys dey crack their brains dey bring out nice names. These brains would have been used otherwise fighting one another if you didn't bring up something like this

15 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2019
Please can we have an unbiased vote for the best marketplace between Epik and DAN?
You can go ahead to state the reason for your preferred market place.

Like for DAN
Share for EPIK

32 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ by 2extremes(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / by 2extremes(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Romance / Re: by 2extremes(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
Samyj247:
don't mind the olosho....OP marrying a virgin will eliminate many bad act of this oloshos. they are the best. just talk to ur girl one on one and tell her everything u said here. you guys should talk things out...this one na small matter. I think she is scared of making mistakes that's why she is relying on her mums advice. Just tell her ur mind and also try to build up her confidence by encouraging her to take decisions on her own.
Thanks so much. I have spoken with her several times about this, but she always get angry and sometimes we end up not talking for days. I really don't see her changing her omo-mummy behaviour and I can't stand her mum pokenosing into my private life.
I have spoken to her best friend. Her best friend even told me at the early stage of our relationship that the greatest work I have to do is how to snatch her from her mum. Her friend has spoken to her several times about the issue but no visible change in her behaviour

1 Like

Romance / by 2extremes(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2019
ollybode:
Sold:
Blackswanlogistics.com
Hold:4months
Price:$6.99
Selling price:$300
Did outbound a few days after I bought the domain no response, I received an offer $100 early last month, I counter the offer to $399 and no response from the buyer since then but, he just counter my offer with $300 yesterday which I accepted. Money paid, domain pushed to Dan Escrow waiting for Dan team to finalize the process and send the cash.

THANK GOD FOR THIS SALES
Congrats bro. More testimonies for all of us.
Career / Re: Why Do Doctors Start Federal Job On Level 12? by 2extremes(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
o
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Will be very busy for a month as from next week so I won't be able to do outbounding. Thinking of parking all my domains but before then, i would like to know how profitable is parking for those who have tried it.
I am currently using undeveloped landing page and also listed them on afternic.
Thinking of using Bodis for parking

Cc
Iykepromotions
Haykay2005
Favour196
Mazizitonene
flydomains
youngbob4you
coachoore
cutemaro
paulsir
punctual
slimzzy00
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Thanks boss
haykay2005:

Take the screenshot of those names in your dashboard and send to security@sedo. All they want is proof of ownership. Good luck
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Please how do I go about this SEDO message? I dont understand the message

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for listing new domain names at our marketplace!

To start selling and parking your domains, you will need to verify the ownership of your domains.

We kindly ask you to enter the following personal Ownership Verification ID into the TXT- or CNAME-record field of the DNS settings of your domains in your registrar account:

afb1e641a8107f2fb62661d785c50966aef81ed6

For a detailed description of this fast domain self-verification process, please click here.

Alternatively, you can use the DNS-Verification method by forwarding the DNS Servers of the domains to NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM and NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM to verify your ownership. Learn more about Domain Parking here.

In case you cannot use one of these fast owner verification methods, please remove the Privacy Protection of your domains in your registrar account, so that the registrant information is visible via a WHOIS search. Then inform us for a manual ownership verification. (Please note that this option might not always be available, due to the data privacy rules of your registrar or in case a certain TLD does not support a WHOIS query; e.g. the TLD .to)

If you are not able to use any of the owner verification methods listed above or you have further questions regarding the owner verification process, please contact us at security@sedo.com. Please add your login name and the domains in question in your email.

Important: your domains will be deleted from your Sedo account after 10 days in case you do not use any of these options to verify the ownership of your domains.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

List of domains that need to be verified:
hfhdfjjd.com
hdjfhdfdhf.com

cc Iyke promotions, Haykay2005, 2sexyus, FaroukSenior, Ollybode, Nezta43, Josmila
Travel / Re: by 2extremes(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
Not using the passport to travel within Nigeria.
I just want to get it for myself
LifeIsGuhd:
You don't require a passport to travel via Nigerian airline to a Nigerian state.

You can provide other means of identification like driver's license, National ID card, voters card and sometimes even ATM card.
Travel / by 2extremes(m): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2019
Travel / Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by 2extremes(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:
OP, sorry to read about your experience in Ghana. Thankfully, God sent you a helper and you also took the right decision to return home.

From the way you write, I'd wager a bet that you are a graduate or had some decent formal education. Have you tried exploring the job market in Nigeria? You can always emigrate when you have saved enough cash and legally, too.

Anyway, tonight we are happy to know you got back in one piece. I'd like to send you a coin or two to buy you a drink or a meal (please PM or share your account number, if perchance others want to do same).
Should I drop mine too. Thanks in anticipation
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2019
kido67:
We Nigerians abuse things that y i can't teach anyone how to domain, i've been domaining for over a decade now.
And how much have you earned with the info you are hoarding? Whatever you think you know, there are people that know better than you. If you know it all, what are you doing on this thread in the first place.....Empty Barrel

9 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
cyriletifit:

Just like playz said
"Download Facebook Lite and Messenger.
Search for pages related to your domain like you would on a search engine.
Once found leave a message with your sales letter.
Use Messenger to track your messages, and for quick responses"
I get blocked after sending messages.... sometimes for 24 hours
cc Playz
Crime / Re: Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by 2extremes(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
l
Education / Re: Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos by 2extremes(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
Lovely

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Government Ministry Vs Managing A Freight Company by 2extremes(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Just incase you settle for the government job, please link me up with the freight business. I need a job badly. Am done with NYSC

4 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven by 2extremes(m): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: by 2extremes(m): 8:32pm On May 17, 2019
Jiang:
No need to start a career with corruption.

God can help you free of charge, reach out to him.

I will never pay anybody for any job opportunity, I advice you to do same. Be upright. God is always with d righteous
Sincerely, you can read and pass without showing your stupidity.
Politics / Re: Osun Beyond Senator Adeleke’s Capacity To Govern – APC by 2extremes(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2019
I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY
Jobs/Vacancies / by 2extremes(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.