Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,751 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

2extremes's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2extremes's Profile / 2extremes's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Family / Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) by 2extremes(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
cool
Politics / Re: General Lucky Irabor Denies News Of Release Of Chibok Girls In Borno by 2extremes(m): 6:18am On Feb 01, 2021
Am tired of this country I swear. The country can make you go mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
nkeona:
Put the email of the receiver then click next, the next option is to put the amount you want to send then click continue. Below the price you will see the option to change to fnf.
It didn't bring the option out.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
It's not giving me the option to choose friends and family
nkeona:
from my dashboard.

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
nkeona:
from my dashboard.
Okay. Will try it
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Do you have money in your PayPal account?
No. But I have in my bank account
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Please, how do I pay someone on Namepros with PayPal friends and family?
Health / Re: by 2extremes(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Health / Re: Help!!! My Child Has Lipoma by 2extremes(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
Freshbaba95:

I do have one at my back for over 4 years now, first i use to be scared until i watched a video of it on TLC, very painless and fast surgery, though am yet to remove mine cause i don't know how much it might cost, and the Hospital where i can get done. I'm never ashamed to swim without my clothes..

Have you removed it now?
Health / Re: by 2extremes(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:
report yourself to the nearest general hospital first
Time and protocol involved in General hospitals is the reason why I prefer private hospitals. Need something quick without going back and forth
Health / by 2extremes(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Romance / Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by 2extremes(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon by 2extremes(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
shocked
Romance / Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by 2extremes(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lalasticlala.
Celebrities / Re: Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) by 2extremes(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2021
sad
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 16 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by 2extremes(m): 6:14am On Jan 26, 2021
shocked
Romance / Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by 2extremes(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Share your experience with marrying a virgin or staying a virgin till marriage. Is it a worthwhile experience or you regret your decision?
Romance / Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) by 2extremes(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Simpsonrocket:

The buyer will be the one to initiate the transfer. NETSOL does PULL not PUSH
Okay. Thanks
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2021
Please, how do I push a domain to a buyer's account?
Registrar is Network Solutions
Nairaland / General / Re: Bet9ja Fraudulently Want To Deny Me Of My 11M Winning by 2extremes(m): 7:47am On Jan 23, 2021
Any update regarding this? It will be bad to bring up an issue without telling us how it ended
Djrufus:

Good morning ,

I write to inform you of a fraudulent act carried out by the above named  company which many other people had been complaining about but couldn't voice out.

I am a Nigerian whom have be betting with bet9ja for more than 4months, I have incurred so much losses as a result of betting up to the tune of 1.9M with bet9ja which I took responsibility for, on the 4th of June  2020 I played a game with 137,000naira and won 11million naira "which was credited to my betting account(bet9ja)", all evidences are attached.  Immediately I tried to make a withdrawal ,bet9ja blocked my account only for them to reopen it today 6th of June 2020 and voided the already won and paid bet , not knowing that I have evidences of same game staked by other plunters that was deemed either "won/lost" and never voided. I am a concerned citizen and would not allowed this fraudulently act of theirs that had long been happening gone unpunished.  They cannot choose my own game cancelled and voided when the general games were never cancelled or voided.  I need ur urgent intervention as I already contacted my lawyer who advised on informing you and getting feedback, before we proceed on a legal action.  Attached are few evidences.  More than 200 screenshots are available.  Will fight this even with the last drop of my blood.  Thanks as I await ur response and immediate action. 

Thanks 

"Let's sanitize Nigeria from illegality for once"

DJRUFUS2  8782733 RUFUS OLUDEJI JOHN 

Message sent to national lottery commission and Efcc.
Business / Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by 2extremes(m): 12:31am On Jan 23, 2021
Hi guys. Please will Bet9ja limit or close my account for winning too much?
I recently found a strategy (low odd) which has kept me winning most of the time even though I have been staking low.
I recently plan to increase my staking so as to increase my turnover but am scared of not losing my investment and winnings if they observe that I stick to only one strategy and I win more than I lose.
Please, if bet9ja will close my account, kindly recommend another betting site I can use.
Am sorry if the question has been answered before. I am new on this thread and this is my first post.
Politics / Re: Jubril Martins Kuye Is Dead by 2extremes(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
shocked
Religion / Re: Stingy Men Association: What The Bible Says by 2extremes(m): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2021
shocked
Education / Re: How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? by 2extremes(m): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
110k a year?
otipoju:
My Class toppers are doing very good.

One is an Associate Director with a finance company in Canada...earning like 110 Us dollars a year.

Family / Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by 2extremes(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin
Car Talk / Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by 2extremes(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2021
sad
Health / Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by 2extremes(m): 12:31am On Jan 16, 2021
sad
Crime / Re: Gunmen Kill Ebonyi Lecturer Engaging In Taxi Services To Feed His Family by 2extremes(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
shocked
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: An Employer Asking Applicant About His Salary In His Previous Work.is It Right? by 2extremes(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
angry
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Soltiade:
Please help me to value these domain names

Mobilehey..com
Mobilray..com
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.