₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,209,349 members, 4,821,370 topics. Date: Monday, 18 March 2019 at 05:11 PM

2extremes's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2extremes's Profile / 2extremes's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Health / Re: South-south Leads In HIV Prevalence, Northwest Lowest by 2extremes(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15
L

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04
Promxy94:
My GOD LIVES

Hold time : less than one week

Purchased Price :6:99

Registrar:namesilo

Asking price: $500

Sold price $300

Did outbound

Sales type inbound offer

MY GOD LIVES
Congrats. More sales
Romance / Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by 2extremes(m): 11:10pm On Mar 02
Nothing you have is really yours. You are just a caretaker at that particular time.

1 Like

Events / Re: Wedding Invitation Like Movie Poster - Jehova Witness Couple by 2extremes(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01
next level
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01
2extremes:
Please who can help me register 2 domains tonight. Am willing to pay.
Please, help my situation. Its urgent
Career / Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by 2extremes(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01
Next Level

2 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 9:48pm On Mar 01
Please who can help me register 2 domains tonight. Am willing to pay.
Politics / Re: Plateau North: Five Days After, INEC Yet To Release Results - Daily Sun by 2extremes(m): 7:27am On Feb 28
Visa is the best option for me before May 29

14 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 6:54am On Feb 28
oluswaggz:

What site please??
lcn.com for 1.95£
Code: com195

-this deal expires midnight today
One per account

2 Likes

Business / Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by 2extremes(m): 11:33pm On Feb 27
GBOKASINCHA:
Stake 3 odds for betnaija 5 days rollover angry
How do I do roll over?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rainoil Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions) by 2extremes(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27
I just finished watching NTA 4PM News. And a young man said he voted for Buhari because he gave him N-Power job.
Nigeria is really in deep sh.it with people of this type of mentality.

18 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election by 2extremes(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27
Cacawa2:
What about Nairaland’s Oladepo Hashim.

LOL. U mean Seun's uncle?
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 11:06am On Feb 27
What type of outbound is most effective in domain business? Email or Facebook outbound?
Politics / Re: Onnoghen Arrives CCT For Trial - Video/ Photos by 2extremes(m): 10:17am On Feb 15
Please Am in need of a job during this forth coming election. If you have link to working as INEC adhoc staff, Party agent, Election observer or volunteer, driving job or any other hustle during this election time, kindly contact me. Am in Abuja.
Thanks
Politics / Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by 2extremes(m): 10:15am On Feb 15
mrkings84:

Late application. Sorry no more vacancy
U bin get connect b4?
Politics / Re: Islamic Cleric Does The Buhari 4+4 While Leading Prayer At APC Rally In Abuja by 2extremes(m): 10:12am On Feb 15
Please Am in need of a job during this forth coming election.
Please, if you have link to working as INEC adhoc staff, Party agent, Election observer or volunteer, kindly contact me. Am in Abuja.
Thanks
Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 by 2extremes(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10
Please, I would like the good people of nairaland to assist me with any type of browsing phone. I was robbed 2 days ago and my phone was collected.
I am a job seeker and I need to be online often to check my mails and read news.
I have been borrowing my neighbor's phone and he will soon travel home for election.
I can be reached on 08081473539
Politics / Re: Atiku In Calabar: PDP Support Groups Protest None Payment Of Money Promised by 2extremes(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10
Please, I would like the good people of nairaland to assist me with any type of browsing phone. I was robbed 2 days ago and my phone was collected.
I am a job seeker and I need to be online often to check my mails and read news.
I have been borrowing my neighbor's phone and he will soon travel home for election.
Politics / Re: FG Begins Expansion, Rehabilitation Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway by 2extremes(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10
Family / Re: How Did Your Marriage End? Any Regrets? by 2extremes(m): 10:44pm On Feb 10
hotspec:
Wife's parent are d one controlling her. after several attempts to severe her relationship with them was unsuccessful. divorce was successful. shez back with her parents now, and she's d one doing d cooking and washing for them.
Same issue am experiencing. Though not married yet. My girlfriend is a good girl but her mum domineering influence on her is too much. Her mum just wants to control everything about her and the relationship. This is the only issue we argue about in our relationship cos my babe doesn't see anything wrong with her mum's action. Just wish she can stop this omo mummy thing and take responsibility for herself. I love her so much.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Crime / Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by 2extremes(m): 10:26pm On Feb 10

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos) by 2extremes(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions by 2extremes(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.