Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

2extremes's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2extremes's Profile / 2extremes's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Politics / Re: Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties by 2extremes(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2022
angry
Education / Can I Do A Phd With A Professional Masters Degree? by 2extremes(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2022
Hi all, I was given admission for a professional masters course since December last year but we are yet to resume due to ASUU strike.
I would like to know if I can do a PhD outside the country with a professional masters degree.
If yes, I can wait and finish the course here in Nigeria and apply for a PhD.
If no, I think it is better I start applying for a M. Sc outside the country since I don't know when this strike will be over.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hi guys, who has received money from Epik in his bank account recently? I just had a chat with their customer care and they told me Wise is not supported in Nigeria. Also, wire-transfer is also not supported.
I would like to receive a payment in my Dom Account
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hi, have you received your payment now? What option did you use? Wise or Wire Transfer?
ChiefGen2:
Good afternoon great people....

Please how long does it take for wire transfer to wire fund to my local bank after requesting for withdrawal from Epik??

I requested for withdrawal since last week.

Thanks
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Please, who has used the Payoneer option to receive payment from DAN? How many days did it take for the payment to land in your bank account?
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Alexxien:

Been there, done that. Delete it. In less than four days you will be refunded.
Thanks
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
Please who knows if SAV offers refund? I mistakingly registered a domain with spelling error
Travel / Re: Night Bus From Lagos To Abuja by 2extremes(m): 5:37am On Jan 29, 2022
aieromon:

Jibowu or Oyingbo.
Thanks
Career / Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by 2extremes(m): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
angry

1 Like

Travel / Night Bus From Lagos To Abuja by 2extremes(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hi guys, what's the easiest place to get night bus from Lagos to Abuja.
I am around Lekki axis.
Thanks
Career / Re: Must Everybody Go Switch To Tech Or Learn Coding? by 2extremes(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
Dominique Mynd44
Career / Must Everybody Go Switch To Tech Or Learn Coding? by 2extremes(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
While in school, I did well in Social Sciences, Admin and Management courses maybe because I can relate to them, but now, anywhere I go everybody keeps telling me to learn programming and switch to tech.
My question is can everybody know programming?
The thing is too abstract and I find it hard to relate with.
Programming / Must Everybody Go Into Tech Or Learn Coding? by 2extremes(m): 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
While in school, I did well in Social Sciences, Admin and Management courses maybe because I can relate to them, but now, anywhere I go everybody keeps telling me to learn programming and switch to tech.
My question is can everybody know programming?
The thing is too abstract and I find it hard to relate with.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by 2extremes(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
angry
Crime / Re: How Can I Track Whatsapp Conversation? by 2extremes(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lol. I am not the one bro. They served me breakfast 2 years ago and I have been freestyling since then
Lastmankc:
Point of correction, you are the one not your colleague.You guys won't listen to common advice to leave these holes alone.A thread made fp yesterday about a girl wanting to Fu*CK a random guy in the same hotel and the same floor in which she was lodging with her boyfriend.Pls,stay away from anything that can bleed for 4days without dying and the snake language translators.
Crime / How Can I Track Whatsapp Conversation? by 2extremes(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hi guys,
Please, my colleague wants to track his girlfriend's phone. She is always seen in hotels but she always claim she went to supply footwears.
Please will like to know if it is possible to track her conversation
Romance / Can Whatsapp Messages Be Tracked? How Can I Track Whatsapp Conversation? by 2extremes(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hi guys,
Please, my colleague wants to track his girlfriend's phone. She is always seen in hotels but she always claim she went to supply footwears.
Please will like to know if it is possible to track her conversation
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ by 2extremes(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
Give me the paramilitary job bro

1 Like

Family / Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by 2extremes(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
From experiences from my previous relationships,
I can say there are 3 set of people to avoid.
1. Don't marry a liar. A liar will always cheat on you, take advantage of you and always manipulate you.
2. Don't marry someone that cannot take decision for him / herself. Any relationship that a partner or both are still under influence of friends, parents, spiritual heads are bound for doom. My mummy said, my pastor said, my friend said blah blah blah, always avoid this type of people.
3. Also, look at the family beliefs, views, ethics and perspective about some issues that are germain to you. For example, if your partners parents are separated, if all his / her siblings have failed marriages etc, this may have some effects on your own relationship / marriage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Tile A 3 Bedroom Flat? by 2extremes(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hi guys,
Can someone help me do a breakdown / estimate of how much it will cost to tile a 3 bedroom apartment ( all room ensuite).
I want to tile my parents house this year as a Christmas gift to them.
Thanks
Career / by 2extremes(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2extremes(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2021
Hi guys, please I want to receive Bitcoin payment into my binance wallet. Am I to select the BTC network?
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2021
This is not promo but noise making. SAV sells domains for $6.95 and they are not making any noise about it. Network Solutions, PorkBun, Dynadot, Alibaba and a couple of other registrars have given us promo below $5. Majority of guys here will never forget the netsols $1 promo that ran for months. And here you are calling $6.99 that will last for a day promo
Branduche:
Ekene M’ unu
I have good news for you.

Until 3/31/2021 at 23:59 UTC the .COM registration and transfer is set to $6.99. The $.7.49 .COM transfer promo is also reinstated.

13 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Who has used this Alibaba cloud promo? It only went for my first domain purchase. Subsequent ones are bringing out normal price of $7.99
donsheva:
1. Hello, is there anyone here that is a member of NIRA?

2. Domain Promo : Registrar- Alibaba Cloud , price $3.90 no coupon required (valid for 2 weeks, i.e. the first 14 days after you register, you will be charged 3.90 for every domain you buy, no limit to my knowledge.

Happy Domaining
Business / Re: Abdul Samad Rabiu: BUA Petroleum Refinery Ready In 2024 by 2extremes(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mine will be ready by 2025q
Business / Can I Link My GTB Domiciliary Master Card To Paypal? by 2extremes(m): 12:21am On Feb 09, 2021
Hi guys, I tried linking my domiciliary account card with PayPal but its not going the. But linked my local naira card with it and it went.
Need to pay for some services through PayPal but I can't do much on my naira account due to the $100 monthly restriction by CBN
Crime / Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by 2extremes(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
embarassed
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
What's is the effect of this new government regulation on we using crypto to collect money from domain sales?
https://www.nairaland.com/6400654/cbn-shuts-down-cryptocurrency-exchange/1

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
Peterdigitaviso:
Hello guys, is there any way i can sell payoneer funds to an exchanger, a trusted and reliable exchanger. @beckplanet @tranxo.

Thanks
Use Justi4jesu. She has good rates
Business / Re: Gwarimpa Tipper Market In Abuja Gutted By Fire, Properties Destroyed (Video) by 2extremes(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
sad
Family / Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) by 2extremes(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.